• Please log in to reply
522 replies to this topic

#31 Alex-Link

Alex-Link

Alex-Link

• Members

Posted 27 March 2010 - 02:25 PM

QUOTE(ShadowTiger @ Mar 27 2010, 01:58 PM) View Post

Unzip all of the contents of the zip file into the same folder as the ZC programs, then run zelda-w.exe or ZConsole.exe.

Will try this tonite, thanks icon_thumbsup.gif

#32 Geoffrey

Geoffrey

Chosen One

• Members

Posted 27 March 2010 - 02:42 PM

QUOTE(ShadowTiger @ Mar 27 2010, 12:48 PM) View Post

Oy, I've already forgotten. >.< I think it involves bombing a wall. Somewhere in the dungeon, on the same screen as a pathway you can walk north/south on the right side of the screen, is a submerged part of the screen with pots in it.

That was it, thank you. icon_smile.gif

#33 Freedom

Freedom

Warrior

• Members

Posted 27 March 2010 - 02:43 PM

QUOTE(ShadowTiger @ Mar 27 2010, 10:48 AM) View Post

Oy, I've already forgotten. >.< I think it involves bombing a wall. Somewhere in the dungeon, on the same screen as a pathway you can walk north/south on the right side of the screen, is a submerged part of the screen with pots in it.

G'haa. I've honestly forgotten where it was. In the northeastern most screen, north of the skeleton "barracks" and the screen with the lava pit in the middle and the conveyors dodging fireballs, even north of that, did you push the little boulder to open the north door? Probably did.
Still stuck in level 2. I managed to glitch it out, but that led me to a screen 80 glitch. Had to F6->Continue out. Apparently, if you hug one of the walls and jump over the trigger after pushing the switch to trigger the water, the bridge raises, but the door stays open. That's definitely not good, because it does lead to a valid next screen, but the passage there is null.

This is confusing, are you sure you are in level 2?
sounds more like the zora domain and for that you need the hookshot

#34 ShadowTiger

ShadowTiger

The Doctor Is In

• Members

Posted 27 March 2010 - 03:00 PM

Oh. Bleh. No wonder. I was just remembering the (One-time-only) instructions from the old man who gives you the sword, who told us to go to Zora's Domain after level 1. But I don't remember what it said, because I can't view it again unless I start a new quest file next to the original. Okay, I guess I'd better go look for level 2 then. Thanks. icon_smile.gif

Odd that the ladder doesn't seem to want to work on screens that I, as a human player, think that it ought to work on, like the rivers in Sabertooth Ridge.

Ahh, level 2 is in the Haunted Island. Now to find a key to the door in the red caves off of the Headhunter Country.

EDIT: Found it. In the room with the -><- and the wormy skulls. You'll need the boomerang.

#35 elise

elise

RIP Elise, 7/20/2011 - 49 Years Young.

• Members

Posted 27 March 2010 - 03:16 PM

Yes for somethings you still need flippers icon_razz.gif

#36 ms_zelda_lady

ms_zelda_lady

Warrior

• Members

Posted 27 March 2010 - 04:23 PM

I'm still in level 1 but I'm almost finished. I have the bomb bag, 2 keys, red candle, map, compass and the boomerang. I can get all the way to the boss door but I can't open it. I was so sure that the last key I picked up was the Boss Key but obviously it's not. I'm having a blast even though I'm still in level 1. Can someone help me with the directions to the Boss Key?
Thanks in advance,
ms_zelda_lady

#37 Freedom

Freedom

Warrior

• Members

Posted 27 March 2010 - 05:02 PM

there was a room with a lot of pots, sort of a sunk down room, passed where you found the boomer, look there

#38 Silence429

Silence429

Recipient of Ways

• Members

Posted 27 March 2010 - 06:11 PM

Now I'm in level 2, and I have the map and one key. I've visited a little over half of each floor, along with finding the path to the boss room, but have yet to get any items. Am I supposed to do something in the morgue room(s)? Or this weird room below?
IPB Image

Edited by Silence429, 27 March 2010 - 06:30 PM.

#39 ShadowTiger

ShadowTiger

The Doctor Is In

• Members

Posted 27 March 2010 - 06:57 PM

Use the whistle anywhere in there. I think you find the whistle on the floor below, off in the northeast corner. Gotta inconvenience yourself and fall down and then head east to get there. The Raft is in the northwest corner I think, of one of the floors.

#40 ms_zelda_lady

ms_zelda_lady

Warrior

• Members

Posted 27 March 2010 - 07:10 PM

Now I know I really have a problem because I already got that key in the sunken pot room. That's the one I thought was the boss key all along. That's why I went to the Boss door. I'm playing it in version 1200 so it can't be that I'm playing it in the wrong version. I wonder what my 2nd key is for? icon_blink.gif OMG I hope I don't have to restart it.

I took a picture of my inventory and it shows 2 keys but the boss key doesn't show up. I don't know how to post a picture so if someone can tell me how, I'd really appreciate it.

Edited by ms_zelda_lady, 27 March 2010 - 07:17 PM.

#41 Silence429

Silence429

Recipient of Ways

• Members

Posted 27 March 2010 - 08:21 PM

QUOTE(ShadowTiger @ Mar 27 2010, 07:57 PM) View Post

Use the whistle anywhere in there. I think you find the whistle on the floor below, off in the northeast corner. Gotta inconvenience yourself and fall down and then head east to get there. The Raft is in the northwest corner I think, of one of the floors.

I haven't been able to get to the north side of the map for either floor, though. How do you get there?

#42 Geoffrey

Geoffrey

Chosen One

• Members

Posted 27 March 2010 - 09:57 PM

I've finished Level 1, but now I have no idea what to do. I've found Zora Meadows but I'm not sure what to do...I've explored just about everything I can, even found level 4, but I can't find level 2. icon_razz.gif

#43 ShadowTiger

ShadowTiger

The Doctor Is In

• Members

Posted 27 March 2010 - 10:00 PM

QUOTE(Molten Onyx @ Mar 27 2010, 10:57 PM) View Post

I've finished Level 1, but now I have no idea what to do. I've found Zora Meadows but I'm not sure what to do...I've explored just about everything I can, even found level 4, but I can't find level 2. icon_razz.gif

WHOAH. ._O' Where was it, exactly, please? :O

Level 2 is in the Haunted uh, Isle, I think. To get there, ignore the entire Zora's Domain - You'll go back there after you get the hookshot from L2. For now, go back to the fire caverns south of Headhunter Country, and go to the room with the -><- floor pattern in the middle of it, and use the boomerang to get the key there. Then go east, still within the same caverns, and unlock that door, and you'll access the Haunted Isle.

I haven't been able to get to the north side of the map for either floor, though. How do you get there?
To be honest, Brian, I can't for the life of me recall the direct route. Work your way up the first floor central western route, going through those odd skull platform walls as necessary. You'll probably need the hookshot. It's the first item you get, from the central southwestern region of the first floor and basement.

#44 Geoffrey

Geoffrey

Chosen One

• Members

Posted 27 March 2010 - 10:15 PM

WHOAH. ._O' Where was it, exactly, please? :O

Haha, it's in the Headhunter Country. I think you get to it by going to the most right side of Zora Pass...then once you get to it, go the only way you can until you reach a bridge, go north until you can't go any further, go right, then continue on that path. icon_razz.gif

Level 2 is in the Haunted uh, Isle, I think. To get there, ignore the entire Zora's Domain - You'll go back there after you get the hookshot from L2. For now, go back to the fire caverns south of Headhunter Country, and go to the room with the -><- floor pattern in the middle of it, and use the boomerang to get the key there. Then go east, still within the same caverns, and unlock that door, and you'll access the Haunted Isle.

You mean Sloven Caverns? 'Cause I can't find said room...but I also am not sure how to open the shutter in the ex-boss room.

EDIT: Hey Freedom, I've imported your awesome mountains into the Adventure Tileset, but I can't find the right palette/cset. Which ones do they use?

Edited by Molten Onyx, 27 March 2010 - 10:37 PM.

#45 elise

elise

RIP Elise, 7/20/2011 - 49 Years Young.

• Members

Posted 27 March 2010 - 10:44 PM

QUOTE(ms_zelda_lady @ Mar 28 2010, 02:10 AM) View Post

Now I know I really have a problem because I already got that key in the sunken pot room. That's the one I thought was the boss key all along. That's why I went to the Boss door. I'm playing it in version 1200 so it can't be that I'm playing it in the wrong version. I wonder what my 2nd key is for? icon_blink.gif OMG I hope I don't have to restart it.

I took a picture of my inventory and it shows 2 keys but the boss key doesn't show up. I don't know how to post a picture so if someone can tell me how, I'd really appreciate it.

Bomb the wall there in the pot room miss zeldalady to get the bosskey

QUOTE(Silence429 @ Mar 28 2010, 03:21 AM) View Post

on the main floor go to the right room in the middle 4th row from the bottum up, drop down go one down and take the left skull passage down there use stair

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users