Trinity Worlds

• Please log in to reply
579 replies to this topic

#1 Popuri

Popuri

Doyen(ne)

• Members

Posted 23 December 2006 - 04:26 PM

I am stuck, I have beaten the "Western Temple," and Zelda said there would be a guy at my house with a raft, there isn't! What do I do next?!

#2 Animus01

Animus01

Spirit Warrior

• Members

Posted 23 December 2006 - 04:31 PM

It won't be AT your house, but if you walk two screens south of your house, you will see a shop and some rocks on the beach. Push one of the rocks to get to the shop. The dock is at the screen left of the shop.

#3 Popuri

Popuri

Doyen(ne)

• Members

Posted 23 December 2006 - 04:41 PM

Ahh... thanks! I'll definatly do that!

#4 Nanni

Nanni

Initiate

• Members

Posted 23 December 2006 - 04:49 PM

Great quest. I am in level 2 and i missing a key...

I'm so dump!!! I forgot to kill all enemies in a room.....

Edited by Nanni, 23 December 2006 - 04:57 PM.

#5 Animus01

Animus01

Spirit Warrior

• Members

Posted 23 December 2006 - 05:03 PM

Hmm,... I placed a lot of keys there. Let me make a quick rundown of the key locations, so I can be sure I mention the right one, somewhere:

1) NE Entrance: Following the path right of the entrace, a moblin is carrying one in a room with traps.
2) NE Entrance: It's at the dead-end after taking the path left of the entrance.
3) NW Entrance: It's in a dead-end room after taking the path left of the entrance.
4) SW Entrance: You will need a ladder to reach the Stalfoses in the center part of the room. It's right after the passageway.
5) SE Entrance: You will need a ladder to get this far. You will need to defeat all of the enemies in the room with Traps, Moblins, Stalfoses, and Zols.
6) SW Entrance: It's in a room with a bunch of Blue Zols and Green Gels.
7) NW Entrance: After the passageway and conveyor room, you will see an eye switch. Shoot it to make the blocks disappear. Progress to find the key.
icon_cool.gif SE Entrance: Bomb the east wall in the conveyor room with the traps. The key is in the next room.
9) SE Entrance: Take the raft path to the right of the entrance. Kill all of the enemies in the next room.

#6 XdRAGONGAMErX

XdRAGONGAMErX

• Members

Posted 23 December 2006 - 07:48 PM

I'm stuck, I can't even get to the first level. icon_unsettled.gif

#7 Animus01

Animus01

Spirit Warrior

• Members

Posted 23 December 2006 - 08:01 PM

Well, I'll start off from the beginning, since I'm not sure if you mean the real Level 1 or the first dungeon.

First off, head west from your house to Hyrule Castle. Zelda will give you a key, so you can grab the sword in the West Wing. After that, head west from Hyrule Castle and slash the bush that's in the way to reveal the warp to the Dark World. Continue going west, and then north to another warp that will lead you back into Hyrule. From there, go north to Western Temple.

After grabbing the Power Bracelet from the Western Temple, head back to your house and go two screens south towards the beach. You will see a shop that would sell rafts, but the owner is giving you one for free under Zelda's orders. Go west one screen to find the dock. Use the raft there, and you will warp to an Island. To get to Level 1, just go up the stairs, and go counterclockwise around the island. You should see a temple at the dead end. Avoid the spiky grass, though, as it will hurt you.

#8 chrais

chrais

Experienced Forumer

• Members

Posted 24 December 2006 - 07:45 PM

where is the blue tunic, i desperately need it, because im finding the blaze cave near impossible to complete without it, even with a full potion

#9 Animus01

Animus01

Spirit Warrior

• Members

Posted 24 December 2006 - 07:58 PM

To get the Blue Tunic, first you will need to get a bigger Wallet from one of the Goriyas in the village in the Dark World. Then, get at least 300 rupees, so you can pay for the Flippers at the Zora area in Hyrule. It's in the NE corner of the map. Now, swim to the center of Lake Hylia, where you will find an island. The dungeon there will have the Blue Tunic.

Also, if you go to the beach in the Dark World where the Raft Shop was in Hyrule, you will find a guy selling some rather useless stuff,... except for the empty bottle. Buy that, and warp back to Hyrule, in order to take the warp south of the Zora area. Then, in the Dark World, you will find the Potion Shop. You can buy the red potion there. The warp back to Hyrule is hidden in the patch of grass that's in the screen next to the warp.

One last thing, once you have the Flippers, go ahead and swim to several places with them. You have access to more than 4 Heart Pieces after that. icon_smile.gif

#10 chrais

chrais

Experienced Forumer

• Members

Posted 24 December 2006 - 08:08 PM

thanks mate,

i actually figured it out before u posted, but ill take your advice about getting more hearts that might help too, i finished level 5 before level 4 because the blaze cave is a bit annoying, but should be ok now with blue tunic

thanks for your help

#11 Animus01

Animus01

Spirit Warrior

• Members

Posted 24 December 2006 - 08:18 PM

Oh shoot! You finished Level 5 before Level 4! Well, that kinda messes up the storyline a bit. (Even with all those sharp blades of grass, too). icon_eek.gif

#12 propdoc

propdoc

Illustrious

• Members

Posted 25 December 2006 - 10:32 AM

I haven't found the 2nd sword yet. Where did I miss it?

Edited by propdoc, 25 December 2006 - 10:48 AM.

#13 mcrawford

mcrawford

Recipient of Ways

• Members

Posted 25 December 2006 - 06:08 PM

[font=Arial Black][size=2]Where is lv 3. I have the raft, the bigger sword, etc. but I cannot find lv3. Have I gone through without knowing it? Should I be looking for lv4? I have also gone to a place both worlds that I need the directions to get through. It is on the left side of the map of both worlds. I really need some help.

Thanks, Mary

#14 Animus01

Animus01

Spirit Warrior

• Members

Posted 25 December 2006 - 09:01 PM

Level 3 is on the East Side of Death Mountain. To get there, you will need the pass, which can be obtained from the merchant in Kakariko Village's Pendant Inn. You need to use the L2 sword on the jammed door. The maze on the far left side of Hyrule and the Dark World lead to small secrets. Hint: Look at the flowers in Hyrule and the patches of weeds in the Dark World in the maze area. Both mazes use the same path solution.

Also, the L2 Sword is in Ring of Fire, after Level 2. You can't skip it, since it is the dungeon item and is required to reach the boss.

#15 ms_zelda_lady

ms_zelda_lady

Warrior

• Members

Posted 26 December 2006 - 01:28 AM

I've finished the Mountain Tower and Sacred Temple and found my way to Blaze Cave but where can I buy a shield? I've done the first 3 levels without one but I could sure use one now.
Thanks in advance,
ms_zelda_lady

Edited by ms_zelda_lady, 26 December 2006 - 10:57 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users