Photo

Screenshot of the Week 70

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
21 replies to this topic

Poll: Pick your favorite screenshot. (45 member(s) have cast votes)

Pick your favorite screenshot.

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote

#16 jman2050

jman2050

Illustrious

• Members

Posted 16 November 2004 - 09:00 AM

Those electric waves are phazon ^_^ Polygon's shot wins in my book, though I'm sure masterlink's would've looked awesome had he not used the horrible .jpg compression.

Plith gets second.

#17 Shoelace

Shoelace

The Shaman of Sexy!

• Members
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 16 November 2004 - 02:59 PM

Here is my two cents on the pictures:

PolygonX8: Wow. You make some pretty cool custom tiles Poly. There is no way that I stand a chance now. Super Great Job. icon_thumbsup.gif

Snort: This picture is okay, but that is just because it is of the lava. At least you put stuff in the lava and not just leave it how it is.

plith: Great shot. It is a normal picture, however, it is very well set up. icon_razz.gif

masterlink3000: This one is good shot. Your game looks to be coming along nicely. Can't wait to play. Umm... I wonder how you get the key... icon_cool.gif

Shoelace: Well I had to show one more picture of my demo, because it is Fall Expo Week. I heard a lot of people liked the graveyard, so I decided to take a picture of it. Hope you guys like the game so far. icon_smile.gif

Dart Zaidyer: Oooo are you making a game Dart? This picture is good, however nothing really to see. I like the comment, umm, I wonder... icon_razz.gif

Well those are my two cents. And look I have two votes. Thanks. icon_razz.gif

Shoelace: This is like plith's. Everything is visually pleasing, there's just nothing really that sticks out. Also, it would help if you put some trees in the middle, and also if you had a different tree mixed in. Have you checked out the GB dead trees?

Actually I have the GB dead trees in the graveyard, just not this picture. When the game comes out, you may see a tree in the middle, I will add more details. Thanks for comments guys. icon_thumbsup.gif

Edited by Shoelace, 16 November 2004 - 02:59 PM.

#18 IaN

IaN

Warrior

• Members

Posted 16 November 2004 - 04:05 PM

While, I loved the Phazon efects of Poly's, I just had to go with plith's. I just really love the style, or something. It just looks really peacfull, yet rich and vibrant. It's a well designed screen too!

#19 PrinceMSC

PrinceMSC

Remember the Name

• Members

Posted 20 November 2004 - 10:31 AM

PolygonX8 wins SotW 70. Congratulations on you first win Poly. icon_smile.gif

SotW 71 will be tomorrow morning. So get your screenshots to me by then.

icon_king.gif PrinceMSC icon_king.gif

#20 IaN

IaN

Warrior

• Members

Posted 20 November 2004 - 10:50 AM

Coongarts Poly!

If I can get a few more combo pages set up today, I'll be entering this week.

Edited by IaN, 20 November 2004 - 10:51 AM.

#21 Exate

Exate

Deified

• Members

Posted 20 November 2004 - 12:39 PM

Amazing, the first time I've ever won and I didn't think it'd happen. *pats himself on the back* icon_smile.gif

#22 Shoelace

Shoelace

The Shaman of Sexy!

• Members
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 20 November 2004 - 04:54 PM

Congrats Poly! icon_thumbsup.gif

The game looks really good. I will be entering again, so yeah. icon_razz.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users