• This topic is locked This topic is locked
22 replies to this topic

#1 ShadowTiger

ShadowTiger

The Doctor Is In

• Members

Posted 26 October 2004 - 05:25 PM

.. Boy.. This thread will get interesting fast. icon_rolleyes.gif

Is there anything interesting in your life? Anything strange? Anything unexplainable? Anything extraordinarily unusual?

For example, in my life, I tend to completely defy the stereotype of the fat person. I look fat, but I'm only 175 pounds. (Yes, total. icon_razz.gif ) I have those things, ... "manb00bs," .. But I walk faster than anybody else I pass. When those little subtle "walking competitions" occur between two people (Myself being one of them) who don't want to be close to each other through sheer social standards, I always end up being the one ahead of the other person in mere moments, no matter how fast they walk. ... And even better, today, as I was getting off of the Q44 Bus to get on(line) to the N4 Bus, which usually takes more than 45 minutes of standing and waiting, BUT IT WAS ALREADY THERE!:eek: .. I raced like heck to the bus, ... and I was able to make out a few of the things the people on the other bus lines were saying. They said things like "Holy sh*t, man!" and "Looks like we've got another Flash on our hands, ha ha." (Oh, BTW, in summation, the point / oddity is, I'm a walking fat paradox. icon_razz.gif Very athletic, but ... larger than most athletes.)

.. But that's it. I'm otherwise dumb as a doorknob, and as strong as an ox's tooth, if it's just sitting there on a table.

.. You? icon_smile.gif

#2 Hunter P Brown

Hunter P Brown

Deified

• Members

Posted 26 October 2004 - 05:53 PM

I have that same problem, BH4, only vise versa. I'm fat, but I don't look it. 240 inside, 6'1 and 180 outside.

Another thing that's strange about me: I'm always wearing a wristband on each of my arms everywhere I go, and a toboggan on my head almost all the time (unless I'm at school). They're like apart of me, so without one of them, I'm incomplete.

My wristbands: On my left arm, I have a Legend of Zelda Wristband, and a Freaked Out Eric Cartman from South Park pointing to the right. On my right, I wear the Viva La Bam logo, and a White Wristband that has four mushrooms on it, and it says 'Know Your Mushrooms.' That's incase you wanted to know why my wristbands are apart of me. The Toboggan...well, it represents my Juggalo side, and I'm not afraid to admit that, so that's another strange thing about me (I guess).

That's pretty much it for me that I know of.

#3 ShadowTiger

ShadowTiger

The Doctor Is In

• Members

Posted 26 October 2004 - 05:57 PM

... icon_odd.gif ... Isn't a toboggan a kind of sled? icon_odd2.gif .. Or has Sports TV been nothing but a lie to me all my life. icon_razz.gif

#4 Hunter P Brown

Hunter P Brown

Deified

• Members

Posted 26 October 2004 - 06:06 PM

No, a toboggan is a winter hat. It's like a beanie that stretches out.

#5 LinktheMaster

LinktheMaster

Hey Listen, Kid

• Members

Posted 26 October 2004 - 06:38 PM

No, BH4 is correct.
toˇbogˇgan Audio pronunciation of "toboggan" ( P ) Pronunciation Key (t-bgn)
n.

A long, narrow, runnerless sled constructed of thin boards curled upward at the front end.

Me, not really. Well, except I'm tall, and by that you would think I'm really strong... but I'm not. icon_razz.gif

#6 Lemon

Lemon

Legend

• Members

Posted 26 October 2004 - 06:39 PM

Well... intersting things... I wiegh... no idea, but im chubby, but I dont look like it... I dont have manb00bs though... nore do I want to. I guess walking along the streets with 4 sowerds, a belt of shurkins, enemys heads, 10 small blades, and of course a T-Pier 5000 with deul action, is kinda wierd... I personly dont understand it. Lawyers carry around brief-cases, Firemen carry around hoses, and Police carry around buns. Why am i shunned because I carry around my line of work? icon_rolleyes.gif

#7 Hunter P Brown

Hunter P Brown

Deified

• Members

Posted 26 October 2004 - 07:01 PM

QUOTE(LinktheMaster @ Oct 26 2004, 06:38 PM)
No, BH4 is correct.
toˇbogˇgan   Audio pronunciation of "toboggan" ( P )  Pronunciation Key  (t-bgn)
n.

A long, narrow, runnerless sled constructed of thin boards curled upward at the front end.

That's what I've been told it to be called, and that's what everyone calls it. Something is up. Oh, well...I'd rather not turn this into a "What is a Toboggan/My Hat" Thread. I'll just call it a beanie then. Curses to whoever told me it was a toboggan! Curses to it all!!

I guess that's another thing Strange about me: I'm just about gullable to anything I hear. Figures.

Edit: Okay, we were both right in a way... its a toboggan hat... check out this link...Toboggan Hat

Edit #2: Also in Canada they call the winter stocking caps/beanies/toboggans Toque sounds like "Took" though.

Edited by Hunter P Brown, 26 October 2004 - 07:19 PM.

#8 ShadowTiger

ShadowTiger

The Doctor Is In

• Members

Posted 26 October 2004 - 07:06 PM

Yeah, me too. icon_sweat.gif I mean.. I'm so gullable, I built a box that said "Insert $20 to see how Gullable you are, and I snickered, turned around, and put in $20. .. I never did find out how gullable I am. icon_frown.gif

Also, I find that I'm frequently wrong about math. A few times, the answer has even changed itself just so I would be wrong. .. Kind of annoying, considering how important math is. icon_shrug.gif

#9 Jaivaz

Jaivaz

God of Death

• Banned

Posted 26 October 2004 - 07:22 PM

I am very strange..I'm extremely obese (270+ and 5'6; 13 years old.) I wear black everyday (as it is one of the colors of our school uniform) and if I could, I'd wear more..and I style my hair like this: short in the back and sides, and then...the front:

______
| | | |
|O| |O|

Pretty much like that only with the middle two....hairs over my glasses (O).

Also..I've been getting ALOT, and I mean ALOT, of cases of Deja Vu....I once had something happen that I remembered that I remembered thinking about at...well you get the point.
Also I tend to growl at random people when they get on my nerves and I...talk to myself alot and of course I talk in a low, deep, raspy voice. (Sadly it's not my real voice..I try to talk like that all the time though XD)

#10 DarkZero

DarkZero

Junior

• Members

Posted 26 October 2004 - 07:26 PM

Umm lets see something wierd about myself hmmm... I build midevil weapons out of wood, mostly swords, and I like to practice my swordsmanship using them. Lets see I weigh 200 or so pounds and i'm like 5ft 10in or so but I'm pretty agile and quick fo rmy size.

#11 Vincent

Vincent

Apprentice

• Members

Posted 26 October 2004 - 07:27 PM

A tobaggan is a sled, but I know that in the South-East US it is also a winter hat. Not sure how that happened, but it's pretty interesting.

As for something strange about me... I don't personally consider this strange, but my girlfriend and I have been together for over a year now (this is my first girlfriend). Not altogether odd, but the average high school relationship seems to be about 3 weeks to a month. Another thing is that I have something of a short term photographic memory (it seems to be leaving me now though). It has save me on dozens of Word Within the Word quizes. The Word Within the Word is a study of vocabulary based on roots of words.

#12 Lemon

Lemon

Legend

• Members

Posted 26 October 2004 - 07:40 PM

Is anyone else looking at how most of us are "heavy" icon_freak.gif icon_sweat.gif icon_blink.gif icon_sigh.gif ......
ha ha ha ha ha, just had to say that... heh heh... oh crap. Its the tiny Plaid Ninjas. RUN AWAY!

#13 Shoelace

Shoelace

The Shaman of Sexy!

• Members
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 26 October 2004 - 07:44 PM

Well I weigh 180 pounds and I am 5' 8''. The only thing that I can think of that is stange is that I am in backyard wrestling, and the owner at that. I am like it so much that it is like a religon, I have to practice everyday, even if I am myself. I will just throw myself around so I can get use to falling right and do things faster. icon_razz.gif

#14 Takuya

Takuya

spirit of fire

• Members

Posted 26 October 2004 - 07:49 PM

I'm really light..My weirdness is..uh hm..I'm semi-athletic,
I'm really nice, but most people see me as a "Nerd" this one kid, he's chinese, he calls me nerd, but the funny thing is his name is John who or something, soe we call him "Hoe"..but anyways.. I'm actually really..quiet..but people force me to say things..and..well, I usually get picked on, but none of these people really know me..And uh..I dunno, I can run extremely fast too, and I'm just about the only guy in my grade that can tie the Chemistry lab outfits behind my back, and can do a cartwheel. @_@

#15 IaN

IaN

Warrior

• Members

Posted 26 October 2004 - 08:18 PM

Contrary to what you may think, I'm actually a fairly quiet person... for the most part. If I'm in a good mood, and really hyper for some reason, I won't be so quiet. I usually keep to myself and my friends. I think I'km about 5"7, and I haven't wieghed myself in probqably a year at least. At a guess, I'd say 135. I'm fairly geeky I guess. I don't really act it, but it's just something that sticks on me. Stupid super glue....

And I'm always thinking about music. Always. That or my quest. But if I'm thinknig about my quest, I'm listening to music, so it evens out icon_razz.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users