ice rod script

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 nyrox

nyrox

Junior

• Members

Posted 10 January 2021 - 03:31 PM

i try to use the ice rod script inside the extras script in version 2.53 batch 52.

the result is not  perfect ...

my sparkle never desapear and i have a strange tile below my projectile like a grass tile

and i change the const tile for the icecube effect suposed to be on ennemy for one tile with a ice block but never appear on the ennemy when is freeze ..

• SkyLizardGirl likes this

#2 Timelord

Timelord

The Timelord

• Banned

Posted 11 January 2021 - 05:04 AM

This is an issue with stdWeapons.zh and its included files. Stuff in ./extras is included to assist compiling mainstream headers that we do not maintain, Newer versions implement this type of thing internally, or with better scripts, but a number of older scripts rely on this header, so we included it as an as-is-whjre-is set of files, maintained by its creator.

We only manage stuff in ./include and ./headers, as part of internal development. If you encounter an issue with extra/expansion materials, please contact the author. We will include patches that they release.

The files in ./extras are well, extra content beyond our native ability to support, but that is used enough in the mainstream to bundle.

As to the issues that you encountered, i would immediately suspect setup issues.

#3 nyrox

nyrox

Junior

• Members

Posted 12 January 2021 - 11:37 PM

i fix some of problem now just left the particle left of screen to fix

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users