Photo

Screenshot of the Week 482

Orithan ZeldaPlayer Twilight-Prince Dwiese1998 Shane

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
18 replies to this topic

Poll: Screenshot of the Week 482 (64 member(s) have cast votes)

~

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote

#16 Omega

Omega

Yes

• Members

Posted 17 November 2014 - 06:22 PM

Good job to everyone.

Orithan: I personally think you should have not put those crystals on the ground so close to each other. Next time I suggest you place them as FFCs, if walkable, and space them out a bit more!

Dwiese: Need more ground detail buddy! Otherwise, good start!

ZP: Usually you want to stray away from placing two different tiles directly next to each other. Lke that dungeon statue next to the cactus. I would have voted for you if you toned it up a lil more!

TP: Nice screen, I have a thing for dungeon entrances. I think you should remove those two pedastools in front of the first two castle statues by the screen entrance. They look as if they appear under the castle statues. Maybe it's the black outline on both tiles, either way!

Shane: I like it, maybe a lil more ground detail.

Gonna go with Twilight-Prince on this one. Don't hate me guys, you all did a good job.

• Shane and Twilight-Prince like this

#17 Parsnip

Parsnip

Parsnip

• Members

Posted 18 November 2014 - 05:32 PM

I voted for ZeldaPlayer this week. It was a tie between Shane and ZeldaPlayer for me but since Shane has one countless Sotw's I think ZeldaPlayer deserve a chance. But I really like both of the pictures  a lot.  

• Shane likes this

#18 Hergiswi

Hergiswi

don't look for me, i'm just a story you've been told

• Members

Posted 18 November 2014 - 11:37 PM

Wow, good shit.

ZeldaPlayer: I like this hybrid classic tileset. The only thing I would say is that the bridge looks a little strange, probably for no reason other than the fact that I'm not used to seeing the dock tiles used that way.

Orithan: This is beautiful. I had no choice but to vote for this, as I can't find a single thing I don't like about the shot. Also, I like the fox sprite, not just because it's well-made but because it's venturing away from traditional Link tiles.

Twilight-Prince: This is a nice entrance. For some reason, despite the LTTP tiles, it reminds me of a screen from Link's Awakening.

Dwiese1998: This is a nice, standard forest shot. It's not the most original thing I've seen but it's nicely done.

Shane: I don't care what anyone says, I like the tree. Its purple shade and dreary posture give off the impression of a dream once had but lost. This tree clearly loved, but never knew what it meant to be loved in return. It's a tree that lives more each day than we live on a weekly basis.

• nicklegends, Shane, Eddy and 3 others like this

#19 The Satellite

The Satellite

May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce.

• Members
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 23 November 2014 - 09:26 PM

With 55.17% of the vote, the winner of Screenshot of the Week 482 is Orithan!

Orithan.png

Congratulations!

Voting totals:

- ZeldaPlayer (7 votes [12.07%])
- Orithan (32 votes [55.17%])
- Twilight-Prince (9 votes [15.52%])
- Dwiese1998 (5 votes [8.62%])
- Shane (5 votes [8.62%])

• Jared likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Orithan, ZeldaPlayer, Twilight-Prince, Dwiese1998, Shane

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users