Smash Ultimate - Matchmaking

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 TheLegend_njf

TheLegend_njf

Deified

• Members

Posted 25 December 2018 - 07:15 PM

Drop a Friend Code here (or the topic reserved for friend codes) if you're interested in exclusively matching up in Smash Ultimate. This topic also exists to discuss matchmaking and maybe setup tourneys. But we might want a separate topic for tourneys. 

Be specific if you wanna do 1vs1, teams, or brawl (We'll just assume no items or stage hazards for 1vs1 and teams unless stated otherwise).

My Friend Code: SW-4046-7180-1831

• Matthew likes this

#2 Matthew

Matthew

• Administrators
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 25 December 2018 - 07:21 PM

My friend code is SW-1326-0015-8046.

I'm mostly interested in 1v1's. I don't have online atm but I will in like 2 days.

#3 Deedee

Deedee

Bug Frog Dragon Girl

• Moderators
  • Pronouns:She / Her, They / Them

Posted 27 December 2018 - 08:10 AM

My friend code is SW-7457-2597-7295. I'm game for anything really; variety is fun.

• TheLegend_njf likes this

#4 Tabletpillow

Tabletpillow

Hi

• Members

Posted 27 December 2018 - 07:28 PM

SW-2113-1066-8246

#5 TheLegend_njf

TheLegend_njf

Deified

• Members

Posted 28 December 2018 - 02:16 AM

So I just spent an entire night cleaning the house while letting cpu players battle each other (I'd just SD at the beginning of the match because apparently a human player must at least be present for challengers to appear). Using this approach I unlocked a nice few characters and I have a clean house. lol

#6 ShadowTiger

ShadowTiger

The Doctor Is In

• Members

Posted 28 December 2018 - 12:09 PM

I would enjoy a 1 vs 1 now and then, sure.  I like the "fox only, final destination, no items" etc style, but I'm super-friendly and supportive about everything.  I like to bring out the innate skill of each opponent and foster an educational environment where each party can learn from each other.  In that sense, I'm not here to win, but to have fun in advancing our skills.

Hit me up on Discord if you'd like my Switch Friend Code. (The PureZC Discord chat.) Please tell me what your "name" is, too.  I tend to get creeped out when people I don't know add me.  My name is ShadowLing  on Switch.

I don't really have specific Mains.  I play a little of everyone.  I've got a really fast Ike, Young Link, Roy, Marth, and Pit.  I've got a careful Link, Richter, and Palutena.   I used to have a Fox and Falco but  they're more from Melee than Ultimate so that doesn't work.  I also have an utterly insane Yoshi.  I mean that literally. :blink:  This Yoshi just does what it wants.

Who do y'all have?

• Matthew likes this

#7 Matthew

Matthew

• Administrators
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 28 December 2018 - 02:11 PM

Mostly I play Ness, Lucina, and Corrin. Ness is reserved for when I feel soulless. Mostly I play Corrin :)

• ShadowTiger likes this

#8 TheLegend_njf

TheLegend_njf

Deified

• Members

Posted 29 December 2018 - 01:18 PM

At the moment it's Link, K. Rool, and Simon. But that's subject to change. Do you have discord?
  • ShadowTiger likes this

#9 Deedee

Deedee

Bug Frog Dragon Girl

• Moderators
  • Pronouns:She / Her, They / Them

Posted 20 April 2019 - 08:27 AM

Should this maybe get moved out of the archives? It's still a useful thread.

• Rambly likes this

#10 Tabletpillow

Tabletpillow

Hi

• Members

Posted 23 April 2019 - 08:47 PM

Want to 1v1 njf?

Currently just spectating.

Edited by a30502355, 23 April 2019 - 08:47 PM.

#11 Rambly

Rambly

Hero of Time

• Members

Posted 06 May 2019 - 07:31 AM

for that matter, why is the archived forum still open for posting

hell, why not just merge it with GE instead of archiving it? what are the cons of that even

#12 Nathaniel

Nathaniel

Deified

• Members

Posted 06 May 2019 - 09:02 AM

I'll move this thread to Gaming and Entertainment, since it is still active.  As for why the archived forum "Online Gaming and Tournaments" is still open to posting, that is likely in error, and I have just brought it up with the rest of the staff, so hopefully one of the administrators will look into it soon.  The forum was moved, but the permissions were probably not updated.  The rest of the topics in the Online Gaming and Tournaments forum are pretty old at this point.  This was the only topic from there that was posted in this year, and there was only one other in there from last year.

#13 Nicholas Steel

Nicholas Steel

Hero of Time

• Members

Posted 06 May 2019 - 12:25 PM

Granted, now thread... rise from your gwave! (loud audio)

Edited by Nicholas Steel, 06 May 2019 - 12:26 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users