Photo

Screenshot of the Week 32, Take 2

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
32 replies to this topic

Poll: Which pic? (36 member(s) have cast votes)

Which pic?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote

#16 plith

plith

I've been thinking.

• Members

Posted 06 August 2003 - 04:54 PM

Heh. I like Cool Link's colors. So pleasant... less contrast. And the water's funny.

#17 Praethus

Praethus

Lord of the Darkness

• Members

Posted 07 August 2003 - 08:42 PM

Well, Thursday night. I declare KingCoolLink the winner. Please post your ZCN screen name so you can recieve your rupees.

#18 DashSim

DashSim

ancient being

• Members

Posted 07 August 2003 - 08:55 PM

OMG I WON!!! WEEEEEE!!! icon_kawaii.gif

Anyway, my ZCN screen name is *GASP* King Cool Link. icon_biggrin.gif

#19 Jonathan

Jonathan

Wizard

• Members

Posted 07 August 2003 - 09:51 PM

while your at it send mine too I never got my rupies icon_cry.gif evryone forgot about me...I am Jonathan there too but I want too ask something instead of darts this time I want too know what the people would like me to send(of course they wont see it).I have an arctic,desert,jungle,and waterfall ready but again I am having trouble choosing icon_sweat.gif

#20 Waluigi

Waluigi

Senior

• Members

Posted 07 August 2003 - 10:17 PM

Yay!this is the 3rd time ive picked the one to win!!YAY....

I know this is off topic but id like to answer a question from Jonathan.

Artic-I would consider this your best bet if youd wanna win the SSotW
Waterfall-this would be my #2 bet...but not by much
Jungle-this was close with waterfall, but so many people already do forests and jungles its..... icon_sweat.gif
Desert-This one would be good if you just wanted to show off. I doubt it would win anything, b\c unlike the others, (unless that is you put GOOD stuff in it) it would require less work and give less feel to the shot

#21 Mr. Z

Mr. Z

Old Bastard is back!

• Members

Posted 08 August 2003 - 05:37 AM

Waah, KCL, I was also working on a Pokemon tileset.
Until my computer broke...
Looks good btw.

#22 FlameArrowStar

FlameArrowStar

Apprentice

• Members

Posted 08 August 2003 - 11:09 AM

icon_frown.gif I was working on a Pokemon Tileset too! icon_cry.gif

#23 Jonathan

Jonathan

Wizard

• Members

Posted 08 August 2003 - 09:02 PM

sorry that was off topic...why do people vote after voting is over?and I forgot to say congrats

Edited by Jonathan, 08 August 2003 - 09:05 PM.

#24 Praethus

Praethus

Lord of the Darkness

• Members

Posted 08 August 2003 - 11:03 PM

Remember, next week will be SOTM, but you can still submit. It will just be a week before it goes up.

#25 Peteo

Peteo

Back in Business!

• Members

Posted 09 August 2003 - 05:49 AM

A tie?! No... so it was a Pokemon screenshot that won.

I think I'll stop submitting pictures now. icon_frown.gif

And to answer to Jonathan's question, choose a simple forest/jungle screenshot if you want to win.

#26 Jonathan

Jonathan

Wizard

• Members

Posted 09 August 2003 - 05:54 AM

come on Petoe your not gonna become a coward(for lack of a better word) over pokemon are you...I know what I'm up against(I played pokemon ALOT)and I wont back down without a fight...I'm a very spirited person arn't I icon_razz.gif

#27 Peteo

Peteo

Back in Business!

• Members

Posted 09 August 2003 - 06:16 AM

I'm not a coward. It's just that I realized this is a wrong place to submit non-Zelda pictures to. The site is PureZC, so people want to see Zelda pictures only...at least according to all the results. Sorry. I wish luck to your MM pictures, Jonathan. icon_thumbsup.gif

#28 Jonathan

Jonathan

Wizard

• Members

Posted 09 August 2003 - 06:45 AM

if zelda pics were really that important in SoTW the it would be called ZSoTW...I couldve sent zelda pics and they wouldnt have done any better they would've been a flop like Nicks and Jaivaz's screenshots(no offence)...people want new ideas not the same old stuff over and over and just to prove it I will submit a zelda style screenshot in SoTW34(I already submited for 33)and I would bet money that if someone with a new idea submits mine wont win icon_slycool.gif

#29 Fox

Fox

Will the Hero rise again?

• Members

Posted 09 August 2003 - 11:51 PM

QUOTE(Petoe @ Aug 9 2003, 03:16 AM)
I'm not a coward. It's just that I realized this is a wrong place to submit non-Zelda pictures to. The site is PureZC, so people want to see Zelda pictures only...at least according to all the results. Sorry. I wish luck to your MM pictures, Jonathan. icon_thumbsup.gif

O_o

I don't think any of the shots that will compete this month are Zelda shots. They're all either MM or KCL's shot. So you've lost me there. Wouldn't the same be true about Zelda Classic Network? You have to realize that while your shots are unique and look great, other people are working hard on their quests too. You can't expect to win them all. I may be off base here, but I'm just giving you my input.

#30 Peteo

Peteo

Back in Business!

• Members

Posted 10 August 2003 - 02:53 AM

Well, it's true that all the pictures this month are non-Zelda, but this weeks winner is just a normal Zelda-shot with sign and trees but it uses Pokemon tiles to hide it... And the other MM shots(Mine and Jonathan's), well there wasn't any competition at all for them so of course they won. icon_sigh.gif

But what my point here is that many times the best picture doesn't win... and I'm NOT talking about just my pics. Many times people just give retarded reasons why not to vote for some screenshot.

Now this isn't any serious competition at all, but nothing changes my opinion. It's pointless to submit if I know that probably another basic shot wins again. But this all is just my opinion. If I don't submit, I believe noone really cares.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users