Photo

Legend of Zelda: The Cursed Treasure (discussion)

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Sans

Sans

Hey kid wanna buy hot dogs ?

• Members

Posted 11 January 2018 - 03:58 PM

Hello everyone. If i post that topic here it's because i want to open a discussion about a quest project i planning to create one day. 
So first i want to create the quest: The Cursed Treasure. I was thinking about that would be a recreation of the Dark Treasure but in the better way and more long more adventurous. (with Game boy tilesets)

However i planning to make it a different story on this quest. 
I would like to know what you thinks about all of this.

Main Ideas, Main story, enemys, boss, what Link have to collect, dungeons designs, etc... I accept everything and ideas you can ask here.I do not planning to create this quest now but you can always ask everything you wish to in this discussion. If i have a time one day maybe i'll create the quest project, however do not ask too much about when will come the custom quest please i have already 1 custom quest i do almost finish that i was working on since 2 or 3 years.

Anyway the discussion is open to everyone. Feel free to ask everything.

#2 Sans

Sans

• Members

Posted 12 January 2018 - 06:12 PM

Oh and by the way before i forgot something: You're free to suggest everything you desire or contribuate. 

Oh and for everyone who don't really understood what i say i'm sorry but i'm not pretty perfect in english so sorry if i'm note more detailed with the discussion topic. I hope you'll understand and once again i'm sorry ^^' 

#3 Anthus

Anthus

Lord of Liquids

• Members

Posted 12 January 2018 - 06:20 PM

Oh and for everyone who don't really understood what i say i'm sorry but i'm not pretty perfect in english so sorry if i'm note more detailed with the discussion topic. I hope you'll understand and once again i'm sorry ^^' 

I am able to understand about 95% of what you post, so that's good :P. I think most people here understand, as a large portion of the PZC community are non-native English speakers, so those of us active English speakers that have been here a while can pick up on it. Plus, English is so flexible, that unless you have really bad spelling (which your spelling is good) people will usually understand. If it is any consolation, I could not take French in high school, cause the spelling of French words intimidated me so much. I went for Spanish cause of the easier spelling. xD

As for the topic at hand, I think it is hard to contribute a topic like this. You have proven to be a good screen designer, and can only improve, so people will want you to do 'what you want to do'. People usually want screenshots, or at least something to look at with these threads and most people aren't going to tell you what to do. I'd recommend asking people directly who have played the original if you want more clearer feedback on these newer ideas. There is nothing wrong with making this topic, but just understand that people might not be as interested as you want them to be. Trust me, I know. :P

#4 Sans

Sans

• Members

Posted 12 January 2018 - 06:23 PM

well ok but how i can know who playing at my orginal quest ? i means yeah here's alot downloading but i don't really know who in this forum really playing it ^^'

#5 Sans

Sans

• Members

Posted 12 January 2018 - 08:51 PM

Here's some screenshot of the quest in the ZQuest. (i only did a small part for the exemple.)

zelda012.png

zelda011.png

the village where we start like the previous quest, and the first project dungeon: Moblin Keep instead of Moblin Fortress from my original quest.

#6 Sans

Sans

• Members

Posted 22 January 2018 - 08:02 PM

Here's the title screen of the Cursed Treasure (the remake of my original quest. If you never played at my original quest the Dark Treasure then it's the best moment to know it what is the quest exactly. If you don't then maybe you'll not be able to know where you have to go for exemple. 

Here the screenshot.

zelda021.png
(By the way i got a error when i try to make a extension picture like: "You're not allowed to use extension pictures in this communauty" something like that.

Edited by Sans, 22 January 2018 - 08:06 PM.

#7 Sans

Sans

• Members

Posted 30 January 2018 - 09:15 PM

This is the new screenshots i do picked up from the Cursed Treasure.

It's from the dungeon i do name it the Inferno Cavern.

u5hCi8d.png

K3ixcw0.png

PqGahHI.png

As you can see i did adding new script in this quest and i do make flames puzzles, etc.

• Anthus likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users