87 replies to this topic

#31 Eddy

Eddy

ringle

• Moderators
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 03 June 2013 - 12:52 PM

It is in Death mountain after you get the hookshot

Then that's just a Heart Piece. It shouldn't be empty, I checked on ZQuest just now and when you kill all 8 Darknuts, the chest should've stayed closed. Are you playing on a later version of ZC 2.5?

Edited by EddyTheOliveira, 03 June 2013 - 12:53 PM.

#32 Mister Snooze

Mister Snooze

Paladin

• Members

Posted 03 June 2013 - 01:52 PM

Then that's just a Heart Piece. It shouldn't be empty, I checked on ZQuest just now and when you kill all 8 Darknuts, the chest should've stayed closed. Are you playing on a later version of ZC 2.5?

probably. it's Ok ...on I go

#33 vravelo

vravelo

I was killed a lot""---, try me now..!

• Members

Posted 03 June 2013 - 04:21 PM

waiting for the update - some 1 let me know whens come inn ,, :bounce:

#34 Artistic

Artistic

Warrior

• Members

Posted 03 June 2013 - 07:53 PM

waiting for the update - some 1 let me know whens come inn ,, :bounce:

Looks like Eddy updated it. It has the date of June 03.   http://www.purezc.net/index.php

#35 vravelo

vravelo

• Members

Posted 03 June 2013 - 08:33 PM

Looks like Eddy updated it. It has the date of June 03.   http://www.purezc.net/index.php

Hi Artistic!! :clap:  -- thanks a lot for telling about this update, I'm getting right now, will give the shot rightaway

keep figthing !

#36 chiefbigcalf

chiefbigcalf

Warrior

• Members

Posted 04 June 2013 - 07:02 AM

How do I kill the pols voice here??? Nothing seems to get the job done.....and I'm out of rooms to explore because I need a third key.  :shrug: zelda001-28_zpsae5daf14.png

#37 vravelo

vravelo

• Members

Posted 04 June 2013 - 09:06 AM

How do I kill the pols voice here??? Nothing seems to get the job done.....and I'm out of rooms to explore because I need a third key.  :shrug: zelda001-28_zpsae5daf14.png

polls voice take several shot from regular arroes 4-5 each..  (3 shot with golden arrows from level -6)

take the new repaired stairs will take to boss key and making a turn  alltheway left is the last key

super bomb blast those green ad red scrolling eyes rightaway....!

What activate those crystal at seve floor ??? wand no work arrow don't boomer ... no

may need -- mirror shield???   any idea  any 1 ??? I'm very thanksfull

#38 Eddy

Eddy

ringle

• Moderators

Posted 04 June 2013 - 01:59 PM

polls voice take several shot from regular arroes 4-5 each..  (3 shot with golden arrows from level -6)

take the new repaired stairs will take to boss key and making a turn  alltheway left is the last key

super bomb blast those green ad red scrolling eyes rightaway....!

What activate those crystal at seve floor ??? wand no work arrow don't boomer ... no

may need -- mirror shield???   any idea  any 1 ??? I'm very thanksfull

You mean the crystals in Level 7? You need the Mirror Shield to activate those with a fireball, the Mirror Shield is located also in Level 7 pretty deep down in the dungeon.

#39 Lukaz

Lukaz

Master

• Members

Posted 04 June 2013 - 02:18 PM

Is there any trick to kill that devil guy in level 9 ? - Is he weak for something else than the sword ?

#40 vravelo

vravelo

• Members

Posted 04 June 2013 - 03:44 PM

You mean the crystals in Level 7? You need the Mirror Shield to activate those with a fireball, the Mirror Shield is located also in Level 7 pretty deep down in the dungeon.

thank much,, got flippers so I'll start to sink around :)

#41 vravelo

vravelo

• Members

Posted 05 June 2013 - 10:10 AM

If you need to get,,,  flippers  mirror shield  and lens of true ?? , well ... take a guees :shrug:

#42 Eddy

Eddy

ringle

• Moderators

Posted 05 June 2013 - 11:25 AM

Is there any trick to kill that devil guy in level 9 ? - Is he weak for something else than the sword ?

Easiest way is to use Quake Hammer if you have the scroll for it. Just try to use Quake Hammer far away from Mirror Amy's position and you should be able to stun her for some time. That's the only way, although it might get pretty hard to do in later.

#43 Lukaz

Lukaz

Master

• Members

Posted 05 June 2013 - 01:06 PM

Easiest way is to use Quake Hammer if you have the scroll for it. Just try to use Quake Hammer far away from Mirror Amy's position and you should be able to stun her for some time. That's the only way, although it might get pretty hard to do in later.

Well, I have scrolls for sword, but not for hammer. Where do I get it ? - Can I get it after entering level ) ?

#44 arieltap

arieltap

Adept

• Members

Posted 05 June 2013 - 01:16 PM

Well, I have scrolls for sword, but not for hammer. Where do I get it ? - Can I get it after entering level ) ?

It's in the same place you got the sword scroll. Maybe you didn't know what that scroll thing was. I don't know if you can exit, once you've saved in level 9... :shrug:

#45 vravelo

vravelo

• Members

Posted 05 June 2013 - 01:23 PM

this level eight  is a mental institution !! Man""  how can I make to the boss ?? those winroobes  trow me out most the time!
:unsure: :unsure:

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: help topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users