I know what you're missing.

Spoiler

• CimFighter likes this

#17 faronheights

faronheights

Initiate

• Members

Posted 19 February 2017 - 06:35 PM

Thank you so much! Finally achieved that elusive 105% rating!

#18 congo23

congo23

Doyen(ne)

• Members

Posted 20 February 2017 - 08:52 AM

I think I could use a little help.  I'm missing something, but I don't know what or where.

I've cleared what I believe is all of dungeons 1, 2, and 3.  I've been to every room in 4 except for the one room in the southest of Deeper Forest (blocked by stone flowers).  I've gotten to everything in level 5 except near the "wick" of the bomb, where I need something to trigger that little round dome switch.  I can't quite reach the key to advance from the level 5 area to the level 6 area because I can't get over the double-pit (there doesn't appear to be anything to hookshot to.  So, I've been going in circles between these three areas. 

#19 Cyberventurer

Cyberventurer

• Members

Posted 20 February 2017 - 09:24 AM

If you take a screenshot of the switch in the level 5 dungeon and the holes blocking the level 6 key, I should be able to tell you what item you need to activate it.

As for the Deeper Forest stone flowers, that bit is a little tricky because it's easy to miss the trigger for them.

Spoiler

#20 congo23

congo23

Doyen(ne)

• Members

Posted 20 February 2017 - 10:32 AM

If you take a screenshot of the switch in the level 5 dungeon and the holes blocking the level 6 key, I should be able to tell you what item you need to activate it.

As for the Deeper Forest stone flowers, that bit is a little tricky because it's easy to miss the trigger for them.

Ah, thanks for the tip!  I also just figured out how to get to that key I was missing.

#21 congo23

congo23

Doyen(ne)

• Members

Posted 20 February 2017 - 05:42 PM

Alright, sorry - still stuck, and I can't figure out how to post pictures on this site.

I'm in Sandy Ruins, and the dungeon is generally shaped like a bomb with a lit fuse on the upper right.  I'm at the last room before enterring the "fuse" portion, but I can't trigger that switch.  I'm assuming it's something I need from a future level and will have to backtrack here.  However, all I've found is the way to the next area (level 7) blocked, and an old man telling me that the gate has a weakness, but I'll have to "go on a journey" to find it.

#22 Cyberventurer

Cyberventurer

• Members

Posted 20 February 2017 - 07:59 PM

I went over and checked for you.  Spoiler to access the next area is also included.

Spoiler

Edit:  Fixed an error.

Edited by Cyberventurer, 21 February 2017 - 06:11 PM.

#23 CimFighter

CimFighter

CimFam/Writer

• Members

Posted 21 February 2017 - 05:41 AM

Ive gotten to 336 :) and now im just gonna playtest some different names and see what results I get.

Tip:Try and see if you can get the shop discount medals before you start buying golden keys.

UPDATE:1st attempt doing bossrush, died once. 2nd attempt, zero death. Item selection is VERY key in Bossrush.

Edited by CimFighter, 21 February 2017 - 06:35 AM.

#24 antwan4000

antwan4000

Junior

• Members

Posted 21 February 2017 - 11:22 PM

Ive gotten to 336 :) and now im just gonna playtest some different names and see what results I get.

Tip:Try and see if you can get the shop discount medals before you start buying golden keys.

UPDATE:1st attempt doing bossrush, died once. 2nd attempt, zero death. Item selection is VERY key in Bossrush.

How can I do Bossrush? What is the way to do it?

#25 antwan4000

antwan4000

Junior

• Members

Posted 22 February 2017 - 12:20 AM

Can anybody help me out? I'm looking for Golden Tome of Ice. Can anyone help me out on where is it located?

#26 antwan4000

antwan4000

Junior

• Members

Posted 22 February 2017 - 08:17 PM

I CANNOT ACTIVATE BOSSRUSH.  WHAT CAN I DO?

#27 Triple Factorial

Triple Factorial

• Members

Posted 23 February 2017 - 10:17 PM

I CANNOT ACTIVATE BOSSRUSH.  WHAT CAN I DO?

Spoiler

#28 Eddy

Eddy

ringle

• Moderators
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 02 March 2017 - 12:13 PM

I'm wondering how to get into World 6. Apparently I got to go on a quest to break the seal, but I have no idea what that actually means. Where do I go or what item do I use to open it?

#29 Sephiroth

Sephiroth

The Legendary Sephiroth

• Members

Posted 02 March 2017 - 05:38 PM

I'm kinda stuck. ... I cannot get the boss key from world 5 as I need to cross a two-tile wide pit/gap but my ladder only works on single-tile wide pits. There isn't anything to hookshot on to and I'm confused as to what item and where it is I need to cross that gap. I'm playing a fully non-randomized run too. .. :/

GpsMp9F.png

74ZrcQa.png

#30 Soraki

Soraki

• Members

Posted 03 March 2017 - 12:33 AM

I'm kinda stuck. ... I cannot get the boss key from world 5 as I need to cross a two-tile wide pit/gap but my ladder only works on single-tile wide pits. There isn't anything to hookshot on to and I'm confused as to what item and where it is I need to cross that gap. I'm playing a fully non-randomized run too. .. :/

GpsMp9F.png

74ZrcQa.png

Look down on your first screen, shot an arrow on the circle.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users