1303 replies to this topic

#16 kaspauf

kaspauf

Senior

• Members

Posted 02 May 2011 - 09:53 PM

QUOTE(Zeldaman23 @ May 2 2011, 10:35 PM) View Post

It is ok Art.

How far have you got and what build are you using?

#17 vravelo

vravelo

I was killed a lot""---, try me now..!

• Members

Posted 02 May 2011 - 10:37 PM

when I got into the swamp cave..!! I remembered everything about this quest icon_eek.gif icon_eek.gif icon_eek.gif icon_eek.gif
Think I played this when I was a kid..!
Yup,, played this with player v2.10 long ago ,, but now I'm using zc192-184 so I don't need to deal with that bug again
If using player 192-184 ... when you enter the dungeon need to drop into the basement to step on the switch and open
central upper room, then bomb the right wall, only way to enter the bigger dungeon and kill the boss...!
doing this you will awake and be able to go outside and slash bushes and go everywhere!
I'm doing the swamp dungeon now,, but need to get the boots....
,,, icon_blink.gif
QUOTE(Zeldaman23 @ May 2 2011, 09:35 PM) View Post

It is ok Art.

#18 Artistic

Artistic

Warrior

• Members

Posted 02 May 2011 - 10:47 PM

QUOTE(vravelo @ May 2 2011, 10:37 PM) View Post

when I got into the swamp cave..!! I remembered everything about this quest icon_eek.gif icon_eek.gif icon_eek.gif icon_eek.gif
Think I played this when I was a kid..!
Yup,, played this with player v2.10 long ago ,, but now I'm using zc192-184 so I don't need to deal with that bug again
If using player 192-184 ... when you enter the dungeon need to drop into the basement to step on the switch and open
central upper room, then bomb the right wall, only way to enter the bigger dungeon and kill the boss...!
doing this you will awake and be able to go outside and slash bushes and go everywhere!
I'm doing the swamp dungeon now,, but need to get the boots....
,,, icon_blink.gif

Your talking about when you first start right? That is what I did with 183 killed the boss and when I woke up and went outside I couldn't slash the flowers. But it worked with 2.10. Maybe it is my computer. Well, I'm off and running to catch you. icon_biggrin.gif

EDIT: Okay! I went and tried it with the 1.92b183 build and this time it work just fine. After getting warped back to the hut and walking outside I can slash the flowers. So it is working with 1.92b183 build for me. I think what happened before was that I saved before getting the crystal and had to walk back around. It must not of register right.

Sorry! icon_frown.gif for all the confusion.

Edited by Artistic, 02 May 2011 - 11:20 PM.

#19 kaspauf

kaspauf

Senior

• Members

Posted 02 May 2011 - 11:17 PM

QUOTE(Artistic @ May 2 2011, 11:47 PM) View Post

Your talking about when you first start right? That is what I did with 183 killed the boss and when I woke up and went outside I couldn't slash the bushes. But it worked with 2.10. Maybe it is my computer. Well, I'm off and running to catch you. icon_biggrin.gif

EDIT: Okay! I went and tried it with the 1.92b183 build and this time it work just fine. After getting warped back to the hut and walking outside I can slash the bushes/flowers. So it is working with 1.92b183 build for me. I think what happened before was that I saved before getting the crystal and had to walk back around. It must not of register right.

Sorry! icon_frown.gif for all the confusion.

So playing in build 1.92 183 is the best build to use or what? lol trying to figure out so I do not have to start all over again icon_smile.gif icon_smile.gif

#20 Artistic

Artistic

Warrior

• Members

Posted 02 May 2011 - 11:23 PM

QUOTE(kaspauf @ May 2 2011, 11:17 PM) View Post

So playing in build 1.92 183 is the best build to use or what? lol trying to figure out so I do not have to start all over again icon_smile.gif icon_smile.gif

Well, I'm vravelo seems to be doing all right with 1.92 183. I think I'm going to keep playing in that build also. I might keep the 2.10 going too. icon_biggrin.gif Because I can't decide either. icon_lol.gif

#21 vravelo

vravelo

• Members

Posted 03 May 2011 - 12:01 AM

yup!! remember I played this with v2.10 long ago and did beat the quest ( than I was little bit better player)
tonight I was under sneeze attack,, ... man had to quit playing icon_freak.gif --be back tomorrow then...
-
-
QUOTE(Artistic @ May 2 2011, 11:23 PM) View Post

Well, I'm vravelo seems to be doing all right with 1.92 183. I think I'm going to keep playing in that build also. I might keep the 2.10 going too. icon_biggrin.gif Because I can't decide either. icon_lol.gif

#22 chiefbigcalf

chiefbigcalf

Warrior

• Members

Posted 03 May 2011 - 07:24 AM

You didn't beat the quest...only one person ever beat it...and I asked him for the route through the last deka tree floor and he never gave it to me....you must be mistaken!!! sorry I spent TONS of time getting that far - there were bugs that had to worked around and jman is the only person to finish it. The old forums at armageddon games are gone, and now it will be impossible for anybody to complete this puppy - although it ranks up there with the best of all time. Play it for funsies, just know it will not be beat. I HOPE SOMEONE WILL PROVE ME WRONG,...there might be some help in the forums here, I left quite a trail of questions...good luck!!

For a fact....you will not get past some bugs using 2.10...you need jman's revised that allows you to possibly finish using 183 (originally was made for an obsolete build...1.92B152 exclusively)

I did a lot of leg work about this quest...it remains a classic!!!

Edited by chiefbigcalf, 03 May 2011 - 08:30 AM.

#23 kaspauf

kaspauf

Senior

• Members

Posted 03 May 2011 - 08:29 AM

Is anyone getting random spawn points after you die? I am getting some very odd ones some very inconvenient and far away from where I need to be... and again what build did we decide works best?

#24 Zeldaman23

Zeldaman23

Darkie & Dhane

• Members

Posted 03 May 2011 - 09:04 AM

QUOTE(kaspauf @ May 2 2011, 10:53 PM) View Post

How far have you got and what build are you using?

I using 2.10 version most of time because it work alot.

#25 chiefbigcalf

chiefbigcalf

Warrior

• Members

Posted 03 May 2011 - 10:21 AM

You eventually will regret your decision. icon_sorry.gif

#26 kaspauf

kaspauf

Senior

• Members

Posted 03 May 2011 - 10:39 AM

I got the glove but I do not know what to do left in the level, was that the boss? if so where is my heart piece : ( and if not where can I find it lol.

Edited by kaspauf, 03 May 2011 - 10:59 AM.

#27 vravelo

vravelo

• Members

Posted 03 May 2011 - 11:18 AM

Kaspauf!! where did you get the power bracelet?? I need that to complete the game""
player v2.10 is no recommended for this quest (unless you know how to prepare) use 192-184 for this
if you hit a bug , you can get out , one way or another
one final word,, don't give up, remember this quest it cheat enable -- if you don't know the code,, use disk investigator to get it!
I got hook shot , bow and arrows and second sword
Need the power glove and boots!! let me know if you get some of these
thanks
-

QUOTE(kaspauf @ May 3 2011, 10:39 AM) View Post

I got the glove but I do not know what to do left in the level, was that the boss? if so where is my heart piece : ( and if not where can I find it lol.

#28 kaspauf

kaspauf

Senior

• Members

Posted 03 May 2011 - 11:44 AM

QUOTE(vravelo @ May 3 2011, 12:18 PM) View Post

Kaspauf!! where did you get the power bracelet?? I need that to complete the game""
player v2.10 is no recommended for this quest (unless you know how to prepare) use 192-184 for this
if you hit a bug , you can get out , one way or another
one final word,, don't give up, remember this quest it cheat enable -- if you don't know the code,, use disk investigator to get it!
I got hook shot , bow and arrows and second sword
Need the power glove and boots!! let me know if you get some of these
thanks
-

Wait... what do you mean cheat enabled?? please explain... and yes I got the power glove from beating the mushroom hideout boss

Also, I am stuck in the mansion... I have got 2 key's so far... I used one on the door one room to the right from the start and I found that in a pit, the next one I found was in the far right room from the start after beating the boomerang guys/the spiked fast running turtle like things lol but I use it on the one room with a moveable block to reveal a hole... after using that key you need another one right away... I have used 2 so far I need the 3rd... I see one to the left of the room with the moveable block to reveal a hole but it looks like you need to bomb the other side of it to get to it. please help.

Edited by kaspauf, 03 May 2011 - 12:21 PM.

#29 Zeldaman23

Zeldaman23

Darkie & Dhane

• Members

Posted 03 May 2011 - 01:36 PM

QUOTE(chiefbigcalf @ May 3 2011, 11:21 AM) View Post

You eventually will regret your decision. icon_sorry.gif

For what? 2.10 is work all low version zc.

#30 vravelo

vravelo

• Members

Posted 03 May 2011 - 03:34 PM

Zeldaman23 of course you can play lower version with the v2.10 , there is only one little bitty tinny problem.
The 2.10 bug on lower version (think the bug, is, it change enemies for stronger one --put one phatra, where manhala go!
or vice verse, can't recall right now
-
kaspauf -- to find out if any quest come cheat enable.. just click your mouse once, and read the upper side of the screen
If you can read "cheat", then is cheat enabled, you just need the code
I was at the mushroom hideout and had to leave , thanks for let me know I'll go back in there for the bracelet
- icon_blink.gif

QUOTE(Zeldaman23 @ May 3 2011, 01:36 PM) View Post

For what? 2.10 is work all low version zc.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users