The Neverending Fantasy - Anniversary Edition

• Please log in to reply
134 replies to this topic

#31 GamingNomad

GamingNomad

formerly KenMeister

• Members

Posted 07 June 2015 - 08:47 PM

Got the hammer, finished level 5. Looking for level 6.

should be some small trees that stand out of place at the end on Shiroy's Island. That'll lead to your next destination.

#32 Moosh

Moosh

Tiny Little Questmaker

• ZC Developers

Posted 08 June 2015 - 11:40 AM

Made another try at squashing the SFX bug. This time I opened and re-exported every single file in Audacity before reimporting them in ZQuest. Those that had bits of dead silence at the end I cropped. It seems to have worked for the moment...Both ZQuest and the opening cutscene no longer seem to have the bug for me.

#33 GamingNomad

GamingNomad

formerly KenMeister

• Members

Posted 08 June 2015 - 11:42 AM

Awesome! Do you think this'll be the solution for now?

Edited by KenMeister, 08 June 2015 - 01:18 PM.

#34 Spelunker

Spelunker

So Long, and Thanks for all the Fish

• Members

Posted 08 June 2015 - 01:22 PM

should be some small trees that stand out of place at the end on Shiroy's Island. That'll lead to your next destination.

Need to find the goron that will give me a pass.

#35 GamingNomad

GamingNomad

formerly KenMeister

• Members

Posted 08 June 2015 - 01:50 PM

Need to find the goron that will give me a pass.

should be an area you couldn't reach before on Fiend's Island

#36 Spelunker

Spelunker

• Members

Posted 08 June 2015 - 02:44 PM

should be an area you couldn't reach before on Fiend's Island

There are only 2 areas that I can't reach. I need the hookshot for one and I think the flippers for the other one.

#37 Alucard648

Alucard648

Wizard

• Members

Posted 08 June 2015 - 02:47 PM

Got stuck in level 7. Missing a key for the first locked door in 4th floor.

#38 Moosh

Moosh

Tiny Little Questmaker

• ZC Developers

Posted 08 June 2015 - 02:53 PM

There are only 2 areas that I can't reach. I need the hookshot for one and I think the flippers for the other one.

It's behind some push rocks through a warp. Looks like one of the things KenMeister changed.

Got stuck in level 7. Missing a key for the first locked door in 4th floor.

Have you been checking for bomb walls? Level 7 has a bunch of keys and I recall some of the trickier ones to find were behind bomb walls.

Edited by Moosh, 08 June 2015 - 02:56 PM.

#39 renaultgamer0

renaultgamer0

Junior

• Members

Posted 08 June 2015 - 03:58 PM

I've been playing this and I think I found a bug in level 8.  When you warp to the Level 2 part to look for the key, you can kill all enemies there in the first screen that you warp to and get 20 rupees, but you can also push a block and then go down it and you can go see a piece of heart and get stuck in a wall.  Had to F6 continue warp to get out.  That makes the piece of heart unobtainable in level 8.

#40 Spelunker

Spelunker

• Members

Posted 08 June 2015 - 04:00 PM

Still looking for the flippers.

#41 renaultgamer0

renaultgamer0

Junior

• Members

Posted 08 June 2015 - 04:09 PM

Still looking for the flippers.

They are in L7.  You might want to get Spin Attack though since you need to solve a puzzle with pushing pots and there are 7 switches and 9 pots.

#42 Spelunker

Spelunker

• Members

Posted 08 June 2015 - 04:29 PM

They are in L7.  You might want to get Spin Attack though since you need to solve a puzzle with pushing pots and there are 7 switches and 9 pots.

Then I need to find level 7.

#43 Moosh

Moosh

Tiny Little Questmaker

• ZC Developers

Posted 08 June 2015 - 04:35 PM

I've been playing this and I think I found a bug in level 8.  When you warp to the Level 2 part to look for the key, you can kill all enemies there in the first screen that you warp to and get 20 rupees, but you can also push a block and then go down it and you can go see a piece of heart and get stuck in a wall.  Had to F6 continue warp to get out.  That makes the piece of heart unobtainable in level 8.

That's very strange. I'm not sure if there's supposed to be a heart piece there or not so I'll have to ask KenMeister before I can change it. It's not game breaking at least.

Then I need to find level 7.

It's on New King's Island to the west of Goron Island. You'll need the hookshot from Level 6 to get in.

#44 GamingNomad

GamingNomad

formerly KenMeister

• Members

Posted 08 June 2015 - 05:13 PM

That's very strange. I'm not sure if there's supposed to be a heart piece there or not so I'll have to ask KenMeister before I can change it. It's not game breaking at least.

It's on New King's Island to the west of Goron Island. You'll need the hookshot from Level 6 to get in.

yeah, the heart piece was a last minute addition. I wanted to make it so every dungeon except the secret one has a piece of heart

#45 Spelunker

Spelunker

• Members

Posted 08 June 2015 - 05:38 PM

Found level 7. Just wandering around trying to find a missing key.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users