Photo

The Hero's Memory

• Please log in to reply
247 replies to this topic

#196 Grandeur

Grandeur

• Members

Posted 16 September 2014 - 01:18 AM

Wow. Quick response, thanks for the heads up. Now I can get on with dungeon 7. 

PS- I didn't know you did hitodama as well  :omg: Both fantastic quests in the ZC database, both in my top ten; it's people like you that make zelda classic worth playing (and keep it alive)

• Aevin likes this

#197 tonym

tonym

Initiate

• Members

Posted 30 January 2015 - 07:57 PM

I'm looking for the big wallet. Where is the village pool. for that matter, where is the village?

Also in level seven (spirit temple) there is a room with a blue reflector and two yellow reflectors. What do I do there?

#198 Aevin

Aevin

• Members
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 30 January 2015 - 08:23 PM

Hi there!

The village is the snowy area in the lower left of the overworld. You can reach it by heading west from the start, below the exit that leads to the forest. The pool should be pretty obvious once you're there.

As for the mirror puzzles ... The mirrors don't become reflective until you put them in the correct spots. This is to prevent people from skipping the puzzle by using the wand. You'll want to create a path from the laser emitter to the sun on the wall using the mirrors. Once the mirrors are both in place, they'll turn blue and you can use them to reflect the laser to the target.

I hope this helps. Please speak up if you have any other questions. Thanks for playing!

#199 tonym

tonym

Initiate

• Members

Posted 05 February 2015 - 12:36 PM

How do I beat that crab thing in level 8? I have no bow and arrow and none of the weapons I have seem to work. Also there is a room at the far east that I've not figured out how to get to. 

#200 Aevin

Aevin

• Members

Posted 05 February 2015 - 04:21 PM

Is it possible you missed the slingshot in level 1? (The one in the forest)? You need to hit it with the slingshot when its eye is open. Don't worry about that far east room just yet; its purpose should become clear if you proceed with the level.

#201 MrMario7788

MrMario7788

Adventurer

• Members

Posted 08 July 2015 - 03:22 PM

Hello! I'm in Level 3 and I'm completely stuck. I don't have the boss key yet but I just got the fire rod and magic boomerang. On 1F I did the lower half and I still need to do the leftmost section of B1. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Edited by MrMario7788, 08 July 2015 - 03:23 PM.

#202 Aevin

Aevin

• Members

Posted 08 July 2015 - 03:37 PM

One screen above the room with the stairs where you enter B1, you can bomb left on the lower level of the floor. I think that should get you where you need to be. Thanks for playing, and let me know if you have other questions. :)

#203 MrMario7788

MrMario7788

Adventurer

• Members

Posted 08 July 2015 - 04:21 PM

Thanks!

#204 MrMario7788

MrMario7788

Adventurer

• Members

Posted 08 July 2015 - 06:15 PM

Do you know where I could find a hint to the maze path in the sea?

#205 Aevin

Aevin

• Members

Posted 08 July 2015 - 06:20 PM

There's a cave near the maze with an info guy that'll help you out there.

#206 Naru

Naru

Magus

• Members

Posted 10 October 2015 - 06:45 PM

I am actually having Problems with the Big Ghini that is a Digdogger? In Level 7 (or 8 ) the spawn offs were easy to handle but in the extra level I seem to can not even vulnerate them with any of my weapons.

Edited by Naru, 10 October 2015 - 06:46 PM.

• Aevin likes this

#207 Aevin

Aevin

• Members

Posted 10 October 2015 - 07:23 PM

The ghosts are vulnerable to the wind from the Gust Jar. If you time it just right, you should be able to take them all out pretty easily. Good luck, and thanks for playing! :)

#208 pixcalibur

pixcalibur

Warrior

• Members

Posted 10 October 2015 - 10:47 PM

I am actually having Problems with the Big Ghini that is a Digdogger? In Level 7 (or 8 ) the spawn offs were easy to handle but in the extra level I seem to can not even vulnerate them with any of my weapons.

This clip shows one way to do this.  Shown at 5:20, 17:20, and 23:50.  Basically, get close to it, whistle, and then spam the gust jar.

• Aevin likes this

#209 Norzan

Norzan

Adept

• Members

Posted 15 November 2015 - 08:20 PM

Is the save/retry taking you back to the first screen of the game intentional?

#210 Aevin

Aevin

• Members

Posted 15 November 2015 - 08:40 PM

It's Zelda 1 style. Continuing within a dungeon will continue you at the dungeon entrance, but saving will instead continue you on the overworld.

... At least that WOULD always be the case, if not for an unavoidable complication with level 6's entrance. In retrospect the continue system could have been a little better. ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users