3DS

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

#16 Ventus

Ventus

Legend

• Members

Posted 12 June 2014 - 07:47 PM

Amazing. One of my first early lovers was one named barbara. If things match up well. That be great. It was just love, no kissing or any of that. In the child years.

Thanks for the reference.

The Lasagna & Fishsticks kind of match me. Though im baffled about the Root-beer float. Totally dont know it.

I guess it doesnt hurt if the game is picking that. Perhaps it is something I like and love yet never heard existed.

Oh what a strange coincidence xD, That Mii belongs to my mother she wanted to be made so I made her. So I didn't even know though :lol:

About the root-beer float it was one of the first things I fed your Mii, it'll eventually be over taken by some other food I'm sure. xD Though root-beer floats are pretty good nothing like having some root-beer and some vanilla icecream :3 mmm...   

#17 Dirtyshovel

Dirtyshovel

• Members

Posted 13 June 2014 - 07:12 AM

I should definately try that root beer. Im well into vanille icecream. I guess my mii should go on a streetpass holiday and get many new dishes sometime.

Just got tomodachi life. That means you will be wandering on my island. Will see how things will go.

There is just one thing. It seems the names for the personality are a bit different. And so is the description.

Though most of it comes close to the description of uk. Since europe uses a different one.

Like outgoing is energetic.

You got twitter? Much fun sharing things via that aswell. And for compilations of sorts I drop here.

Added you in and the way your personality fits based on the posts here. You are a Energetic Buddy. Which is for your game a Outgoing Charmer.

Edited by Dirtyshovel, 13 June 2014 - 09:31 AM.

#18 Ventus

Ventus

Legend

• Members

Posted 13 June 2014 - 09:56 AM

Ah cool I hope I make a great and funny addition to your island :) I didn't think the UK version would have changed the descriptions on the personality, The more I know :P

I had a twitter at one point but I let my brother have it, and I no longer can sign in because he changed the password and took it over :|

I'm perfectly fine with coming here and seeing random snippets of my Mii, and you don't have to show me all the time just when ever you want to is fine with me :)

• Dirtyshovel likes this

#19 Dirtyshovel

Dirtyshovel

• Members

Posted 13 June 2014 - 10:01 AM

At the moment you are already visiting a girl often. And so does my mii visit your apartment. Seems they like to be near each other. Though they dont talk that much.

Alright then I'll be putting the news here.

I noticed that all the mii have a british accent. Pretty forced on that accent.

#20 Ventus

Ventus

Legend

• Members

Posted 13 June 2014 - 10:10 AM

Well my Mii and your Mii hasn't become friends but we have played frisbey out in the park once so theres that. xD Still waiting for the chance to make them freinds, I have about 30 Miis on my island already so it may take some time. And they have a British accent tacked on. Thats pretty cool! I always wanted a British accent :D

• Dirtyshovel likes this

#21 Dirtyshovel

Dirtyshovel

• Members

Posted 13 June 2014 - 11:41 AM

It may need a little more time before we get attached as being friends. Sounds okay.

30 miis is quite alot. I dont know yet. Say there is a mistake and I want to remove a mii I have to pay real money =/ 20 euro.

What accent does your game have for the mii?

Your mii has romance. I got it happening! Ventus and Emily <3 pic.twitter.com/B0xWhjCxNC

I had to make your voice and age. Well, this is a bit too old. You are from 1961. About 53 of age.

I had no idea. Seems it is about right. They cant die so thats that.

You got a bit of a grown up bit of a youngster voice. I make sure it doesnt have static ;)

• Ventus likes this

#22 Ventus

Ventus

Legend

• Members

Posted 13 June 2014 - 11:55 AM

Yeah 30 is a lot but I like having a lot of Mii's. And If I'm right you don't have to use real money to remove a Mii I think it only deducts from in game funds, in my game they don't really accents I guess its hard to tell but I guess they sound American. :P and oh my gosh me falling in love didn't take long at all xD I'm glad.

And Its funny I'm 53 in your game lol, I feel that way sometimes xD  

#23 Dirtyshovel

Dirtyshovel

• Members

Posted 14 June 2014 - 06:23 AM

You have been hanging out very much constantly with Emily. Can you tell me your birth year? I think it sounds better to have it more correctly put.

Oh well, im more okay that game funds is deduced then the coins that you can accumalate by walking around with your DS.

Yeah, from the people's video's I kind of find the accent a bit more clean, not so pure on accent. Still I can get along with it.

I brought you back to your personality. I had a different in mind. It seems you are much direct then I thought you were.

Soon may come a baby when things still keeps going at this pace.

You made some greetings with spongebob aswell. Pretty random figure here.

Can you clue me in on my mii doings? xD

Edited this reply. There is such good news about your mii! Ventus has married Emily just now :D

Here is a photo of the marriage when you are saying "yes". pic.twitter.com/9mx6kriaKB

A photo at the time of the honeymoon trip. pic.twitter.com/6tsoZoskRi

You two standing together while on the honeymoon trip. pic.twitter.com/SOm82eLxEx

Ventus and Emily together in their own house. pic.twitter.com/5YgAVdyawE

I did pretty good to get you a wife :D

Edited by Dirtyshovel, 14 June 2014 - 10:36 AM.

#24 Ventus

Ventus

Legend

• Members

Posted 14 June 2014 - 11:36 AM

Aww... I'm married now I'm so happy :D

Anyways My birth year is 1992, Update on your Mii, you have been hanging out with Barbara playing the Wii U. I'm not entirely sure on how about getting you together another mii is there something special I'm not doing or something?

Also update on what you look like today!

BA6QGsS.jpg

You are very happy you became friends with another Female Mii called Trish. I'll get an image of both of them Barbara and Trish soonish :P

It really sounds like my Mii is going pretty fast over on your end :lol: Your Mii is taking his time with people on my end :).

Edit:

I took a group photo :P 

Cs5sLgr.jpg

Edited by Benji, 14 June 2014 - 06:47 PM.

#25 Dirtyshovel

Dirtyshovel

• Members

Posted 15 June 2014 - 09:16 AM

Since you are married to Emily you also have a tendency to have some LAT relation. You dont always like to have your wife near you.

They are still a happy couple.

Your wife personality is Reserved Perfectionist. Maybe this will count for your own tomodachi life Benji to match it right for you.

One way to find out how to match me is by matching my mii with an Energetic Buddy personality female. The quiz on the website tells that.

It even tells what best outfit I should wear and such. Put me in an office that fits very good for the mii.

Im kind of stuffing the mii when they have the least hunger. And you can know a bit in advance when two couples will have great chance to be more then a couple when they are constantly visiting each other.

Great group photo!

Yeah that is right. My me is a bit slow too here in my game. Though he loves to hang out with Spongebob. And really, spongebob cant wait to become my best friend :heh:

Nice to know I get a bit more company in your game.

It was fun when I was playing that slide puzzle game. The mii told that I should cut my finger nails. I kind of thought yeah, I have toe nails to cut.

So somehow was a bit of real coming in.

Pretty fun times with the game.

Just had a moment where Ventus becomes Super Saiyan cook. Practically really mad and in flames.

Oh boy, he had a huge fight with Emily. Marriage problems.

Glad some mii was able to jump in, it somehow was possible to let them stop the fight.

Edited by Dirtyshovel, 15 June 2014 - 09:26 AM.

#26 Ventus

Ventus

Legend

• Members

Posted 15 June 2014 - 10:10 AM

It seems that matches up with me irl I like having people around me sometimes. I'll totally go check the site out, it may help get things going :P so far everything is still working smoothly your Mii only had one fight with with Trish but I calmed him down with a muisc box. lol

Last night your Mii had over 4 other Miis and you were all playing the Wii U xD I didn't get invited :P I'm having a blast with this game there is always something going on!

#27 Dirtyshovel

Dirtyshovel

• Members

Posted 15 June 2014 - 11:38 AM

A bit after the post I made I got another marriage going. It seems I messed up the area for the mii to propose. And that is why it didnt worked first time.

The mii was so crazy in love, and pretty sad that his special someone kept putting him off the side.

It is pretty fun to see Ventus in the kitchen making a meal. I have also seen you and Emily sitting at a table with each other.

They like watching tv, and get sometimes visitors over. At times a cat shows up. Which I gave to Emily.

The play sessions become a bit longer too. And the night times are pretty fun. I gave a mobile phone to Christina Aguilera mii, and she is phoning about all kind of stuff.

Mainly about fruits, and she disagrees alot. I had her say Change subject when she is angry.

And about Emily, she tries to become even closer to Ventus. So it can be any moment that a baby will arrive.

It would be really funny when I could streetpass that baby to you :D I would have to wait a bit longer till the baby is grown to a child and then sending it off.

Sadly I dont get money for it xD

While I dont have a WiiU that must have been a blast for him. I wonder has he often friends come over to play games?

I think he needs a mobile phone, then its much more quiet. I'll be a surprise too who I may choose to propose.

Does my mii have an eye on someone? A mii he spends quite some time with? This being a girl.

Yep, plenty of fun. Sometimes the reactions are quite real. This spongebob cartoon guy actually responses pretty close to the cartoon spongebob I know.

Edited by Dirtyshovel, 15 June 2014 - 11:40 AM.

#28 Ventus

Ventus

Legend

• Members

Posted 15 June 2014 - 07:24 PM

Your Mii has friends over a lot playing his Wii U, and today he has been BBQ'ing out in the park and hanging out at the cafe with some friends chatting. He is starting to get more active now, I have no idea why though :P

#29 Dirtyshovel

Dirtyshovel

• Members

Posted 16 June 2014 - 08:49 AM

That WiiU really put his social skills to work. I heard that Ventus is quite in love with Emily. It says Completely Happy. I think this is the status Ventus must be that they are very close to getting a baby together. There seems to be something funny going on when miis are asleep. Like one mumbles about something in their sleep. Then if more are also asleep. You can tap windows to see the mii, dont enter the room though. Just tap the window. And you'll hear that mii talk. When you tap another window sometimes it seem to match the subject that was talked about in the sleep. Or they say the exact same thing.

I have about 15 miis now. Slowly adding them by day. I kind of like the Chat sessions at the cafe. It is one of those very social area's.

Whenever there is something exciting going i'll tell you. Now its just a bit of a new atmosphere. As I added two new miis.

What they think of my mii at the chatting session? In my game it is a very friendly chat, since the moment a new mii is added they really like to invite them over to the cafe the very next time.

#30 Ventus

Ventus

Legend

• Members

Posted 16 June 2014 - 10:29 AM

Man, when you said 15 Miis It makes me really think about my 38 :P I really do like the chat session in the cafe they talk about random things :lol: I know yesterday your Mii said that he has been trying move things with his mind. 

Pretty much your Mii and the two others (Alex, Ganondorf) like talking in the cafe a lot lately they are like three best friends in there :) 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: 3DS

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users