What did you accomplish in ZC today?

• Please log in to reply
4954 replies to this topic

#4186 ywkls

ywkls

Master

• Members

Posted 12 July 2017 - 11:36 PM

Imported some tiles and created a few door combos for a sunken ship area. Rough first draft seen below.

Open Doors

Closed Doors

Images are hidden due to their large size. 

Any help with this would be appreciated.

#4187 TheRock

TheRock

Go glitches

• Members

Posted 13 July 2017 - 04:58 PM

Implemented a puzzle into a dungeon. It's very weird... 

• Yloh likes this

#4188 ywkls

ywkls

Master

• Members

Posted 20 July 2017 - 10:11 PM

Finished setup and primary testing of a complicated scripted system of item usage for a quest I'm currently working on.

(No, it isn't one of the Metroid ones...)

If anyone has some tiles of any of the following, I need some in order to finish up.

• Lightning bolt
  • Wind gust

I hope to have a playable demo up by this weekend at the earliest.

• judasrising likes this

#4189 judasrising

judasrising

I play guitar

• Members

Posted 20 July 2017 - 10:20 PM

Finished setup and primary testing of a complicated scripted system of item usage for a quest I'm currently working on.

(No, it isn't one of the Metroid ones...)

If anyone has some tiles of any of the following, I need some in order to finish up.

• Lightning bolt
  • Wind gust

I hope to have a playable demo up by this weekend at the earliest.

I might have a lightning bolt somewhere , i used it for some Lttp medallion  i think it was , so if i find the file i post the tiles..

Edit: i found a sort of a lightning bolt but it is only 1 tile and the source is from Alucards648 stdWeapons.zh i post the link here.

http://www.mediafire...WeaponsDemo.qst

ether.png

it looks like this

Edited by judasrising, 20 July 2017 - 11:48 PM.

• ywkls likes this

#4190 Architect Abdiel

Architect Abdiel

Kingdom Builder

• Members

Posted 21 July 2017 - 12:41 AM

Been making some dungeon entrances for MotDK. This is the one for the Ice Castle. Inspired by a mixture of Frozen and Pendragon: The Merchant of Death.

Spoiler

• Shane, Eddy and Evan20000 like this

#4191 ywkls

ywkls

Master

• Members

Posted 21 July 2017 - 08:44 AM

Edit: i found a sort of a lightning bolt but it is only 1 tile and the source is from Alucards648 stdWeapons.zh i post the link here.

Yeah... I have a copy of that. Thanks, anyways, My biggest problem with that tile is the fact it's not animated.

I'm actually surprised that most of the stuff I'e been doing has worked as well as it has on my first try. This makes the first scripted hammers, wands and hookshots I've created and looks to be upping the quality of the quest it is intended for significantly.

More details whenever I release the demo...

Edited by ywkls, 21 July 2017 - 08:45 AM.

• judasrising likes this

#4192 Architect Abdiel

Architect Abdiel

Kingdom Builder

• Members

Posted 22 July 2017 - 10:56 AM

I made the dungeon entrances for a couple areas and added a few more things to those areas for Melody of the Demon King.

After I make a dungeon entrance in the swamp, I'll be able to work on the dungeons themselves.
  • Eddy likes this

#4193 ywkls

ywkls

Master

• Members

Posted 04 August 2017 - 08:15 PM

Why script your own Map when someone else has already uploaded one to the database?

Thanks to MoscowModder's LTTP map script, that part of my subscreen is complete!

AaHUwP7.png

More features may be added later.

• Anthus and Jared like this

#4194 Eddy

Eddy

ringle

• Moderators
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 07 August 2017 - 12:32 PM

I finished a quest.

I bet nobody was expecting that :P It's not AR3 or Legend of Link DX, however it is a simple Z1-style quest I've been developing for quite some time. Gonna do a full playthrough of the quest myself and then sent it out to beta testers if I can get any lol.

Don't expect the quest to be crazy or amazing or anything, it's just a standard classic quest. However, AR3 is still going on and I'll probably pick that back up again soon.

• Jared, Yloh and Lüt like this

#4195 Anthus

Anthus

Lord of Liquids

• Members

Posted 07 August 2017 - 01:24 PM

I finished a quest.

I bet nobody was expecting that :P It's not AR3 or Legend of Link DX, however it is a simple Z1-style quest I've been developing for quite some time. Gonna do a full playthrough of the quest myself and then sent it out to beta testers if I can get any lol.

Don't expect the quest to be crazy or amazing or anything, it's just a standard classic quest. However, AR3 is still going on and I'll probably pick that back up again soon.

Congrats! I'd test it. I like Classic style quests.
  • Eddy and Lüt like this

#4196 Hari

Hari

Snivy Gang

• Members
  • Pronouns:She / Her

Posted 10 August 2017 - 10:30 AM

I don't really like the GB Zelda houses, so I decided to improve them.

NfudUDP.png

I made these by redrawing a DoR roof in the GB Zelda style, and I ripped some walls from the Firebird tileset. I think they look a lot better than the standard GB Zelda houses, and the great thing about them is that they are versatile in shape, as shown in the above screenshot. I will probably add more house types later, but this is good for now.

• Jared likes this

#4197 isolated726

isolated726

Initiate

• Members

Posted 10 August 2017 - 10:25 PM

Don't know if it counts but I did plan out what items are going where for an open-ended NES style project that started....today.

#4198 Architect Abdiel

Architect Abdiel

Kingdom Builder

• Members

Posted 13 August 2017 - 06:49 PM

Made a level 1 boss and wrote the strings for my item pickup messages.
  • Eddy likes this

#4199 Yloh

Yloh

My Face!!!

• Members

Posted 23 August 2017 - 09:25 AM

A huge milestone has finally be conquered. Level 8 is finally done! I even have a bunch of cutscenes after each level. Only have one more level to go!

Another big deal. I've played my whole quest from start till the end of Level 8 and everything works as it should! Finishing this quest is actually with in my grasp.

Oh, I made a pretty interesting discovery with somebodies script from the data base. Lets just say I didn't just see what the script was made for, but I see what the script can potentially do. Just tested my theory yesterday and it actually works! This is going to make the final battle a battle to remember!

• Eddy, Avaro, TheRock and 1 other like this

#4200 Jared

Jared

Deified

• Members
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 29 August 2017 - 11:34 PM

Got a new script working perfectly, made some tiles, made some screens! Very happy with my progress lately. :)

• Shane, Avaro, Naru and 1 other like this

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users