Photo

Mike's Fun House

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
32 replies to this topic

Poll: How would you rate this submission? (19 member(s) have cast votes)

-

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote

#31 Yloh

Yloh

My Face!!!

• Members

Posted 03 November 2014 - 10:39 PM

Yeah, I had a feeling that Glitch World wasn't constructed very well and I plan on reconstructing Glitch World from the bottom up. The dungeon for Glitch World is much better. If you need help finding the key to Glitch World, I can post a video walkthrough for you.

For Arena 3, there is no different prize if you don't use the gimmick. I was thinking about making a later Arena that was Arena 3 without the cheat devise. I do like your idea and I'll think about it.

The golden tower is meant to be an optional challenge that will give you an awesome reward at the end.

#32 Octorockoncrack

Octorockoncrack

Crystal Warrior

• Members

Posted 15 November 2014 - 03:21 PM

Hey Yloh, Im enjoying this demo so far, but Im trapped in world 2. I completely beat the world, but I have no idea how to get out. I dont want to rate your submission until I finish it, but as of right now, I would give it a 4. All I have to say right now is:

F&!# Mike

lol

#33 Yloh

Yloh

My Face!!!

• Members

Posted 15 November 2014 - 04:36 PM

If you beat the boss of world 2 you should have the whistle. Go outside and use the whistle.

I'm glad you are enjoying the game so far!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users