Photo

The Legend of Zelda

The Legend of Zelda Zeruda no Densetsu The Hyrulean Fantasy Shigeru Miyamoto S. Miyahon

• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

#31 Shigeru Miyamoto

Shigeru Miyamoto

• Banned

Posted 01 April 2014 - 12:36 AM

Right, thank you to Russ you. You need to find the level 5, to stay in Lost Hills of them, to keep it up. You will find the level of the top 5.

#32 Shane

Shane

Bien!

• Members

Posted 01 April 2014 - 12:37 AM

Oh. I didn't see the intro. It didn't play when I started the quest.

#33 Shigeru Miyamoto

Shigeru Miyamoto

• Banned

Posted 01 April 2014 - 12:38 AM

It must have been too eager you are to play, intro starts after waiting at the title screen for a while. Must be added to the start of each new game ...

#34 Russ

Russ

Caelan, the Encouraging

• Administrator

Posted 01 April 2014 - 12:40 AM

I have to admit, I only saw the intro because I waited on the title screen to listen to the music. That song is good.

Anyways, found level five, thanks for the hint! Let's see what's waiting for me in here...

#35 Shigeru Miyamoto

Shigeru Miyamoto

• Banned

Posted 01 April 2014 - 12:42 AM

Oh! I am required to pass the tribute to Mr. Konchan. :D

#36 Shane

Shane

Bien!

• Members

Posted 01 April 2014 - 12:42 AM

I'm in Level 9. I don't have all the Triforce Pieces. What!?

#37 Shigeru Miyamoto

Shigeru Miyamoto

• Banned

Posted 01 April 2014 - 12:45 AM

Those that have not been able Triforce is not in.

#38 Russ

Russ

Caelan, the Encouraging

• Administrator

Posted 01 April 2014 - 12:45 AM

I'm in Level 9. I don't have all the Triforce Pieces. What!?

Whoa, level 9? Where'd you find that?

#39 Shane

Shane

Bien!

• Members

Posted 01 April 2014 - 12:46 AM

OK, OK. Thanks. :D

I found it in Death Mountain. He hid it pretty well.

Edited by Charizard, 01 April 2014 - 12:47 AM.

#40 Eppy

Eppy

Alisa~

• Members

Posted 01 April 2014 - 06:14 AM

I played through all night and I didn't really have a problem up until now. I'm in the 2nd part of this quest and in Level 4, there are a few room on the upper right of this level that is shaped like a Letter D. I have tried bombing every wall, walkthrough walls, and pushed every block. HOW do you get over there and is there really anything useful in there?

#41 Jamian

Jamian

ZC enthusiast

• Members

Posted 01 April 2014 - 06:31 AM

I'm stuck in the Forest of Maze.

#42 NewJourneysFire

NewJourneysFire

Deified

• Contributors

Posted 01 April 2014 - 07:08 AM

Fuck! I got all the way to the final boss and he disappeared! :( Now he's fighting me invisible, I seem to be hurting him, but nothing kills him. Do I use PureZC's Cuccos to kill him?

#43 Russ

Russ

Caelan, the Encouraging

• Administrator

Posted 01 April 2014 - 09:46 AM

So the sixth boss was very clever, props to you for that. The entrance to level 7 though... that was a bit cryptic. I mean, that one person hinted at it, but that was an incredibly vague hint. And I don't really like how level 7 reused an earlier boss. Or how much easier it was than six. But oh well, searching for level 8 now.

#44 Yloh

Yloh

My Face!!!

• Members

Posted 01 April 2014 - 10:25 AM

WOW, level one is shaped like a bird. :omg:  

I haven't seen such clever game design in a very long time. Isle of Rebirth has some serious competition.

#45 Shigeru Miyamoto

Shigeru Miyamoto

• Banned

Posted 01 April 2014 - 02:03 PM

I played through all night and I didn't really have a problem up until now. I'm in the 2nd part of this quest and in Level 4, there are a few room on the upper right of this level that is shaped like a Letter D. I have tried bombing every wall, walkthrough walls, and pushed every block. HOW do you get over there and is there really anything useful in there?

It is possible to bomb the right wall in the room with the block in the middle that you passed the block there, it should lead you to that item, you will find a raft in the corner of the right-most of the dungeon.

I'm stuck in the Forest of Maze.

For more information, pay someone. If you want to know immediately, however, you will give a hint to you in a convenient spoiler these tags me.

Spoiler

Fuck! I got all the way to the final boss and he disappeared! :( Now he's fighting me invisible, I seem to be hurting him, but nothing kills him. Do I use PureZC's Cuccos to kill him?

No, I use a sword in order to significantly reduce him, he will be displayed briefly. When he turns red, you will be able to shoot him in the Ginya to kill him. I, is his lair somewhere they, I believe you would like to find the arrow.

So the sixth boss was very clever, props to you for that. The entrance to level 7 though... that was a bit cryptic. I mean, that one person hinted at it, but that was an incredibly vague hint. And I don't really like how level 7 reused an earlier boss. Or how much easier it was than six. But oh well, searching for level 8 now.

However, it is the spirit of adventure! Find the roost hidden, please look for the hidden meaning. Perhaps I will be able to find easily than they do in the game in the future. However, it is too easy! ;)

WOW, level one is shaped like a bird. :omg:

I haven't seen such clever game design in a very long time. Isle of Rebirth has some serious competition.

Haha, yes, I have a theme or shape of the dungeon all. Thank you. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users