Photo

Screenshot of the Week 106

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
25 replies to this topic

Poll: Screenshot of the Week 106 (45 member(s) have cast votes)

Screenshot of the Week 106

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote

#16 Freedom

Freedom

Warrior

• Members

Posted 28 November 2005 - 03:37 PM

QUOTE(Gashin @ Nov 28 2005, 01:17 PM)
Freedom, I must say, adding the warp sprite behind that sword is an awesome touch. if all my swords weren't already made, and it wasn't so obvious, I'd probably rip that off. great idea

You wouldn't be ripping anything off, I got the idea from you, after looking at what you did with your suntower items.

#17 Lemon

Lemon

Legend

• Members

Posted 28 November 2005 - 04:49 PM

Freedom: I love this shot... looks Beautiful... the only thing I question is that it must be annoying as hell to make those screens... I mean like it looks like every single tile is a different... And I thought simply ripping that tower from LttP was a pain...

Is this for that robin hood quest yer makin?

P.S. I kinda scares me that almost no one who explained themselves voted for me... I hope it isent the 0-post Zc no know nothings doing it...

#18 Lemon

Lemon

Legend

• Members

Posted 28 November 2005 - 04:51 PM

Freedom: I love this shot... looks Beautiful... the only thing I question is that it must be annoying as hell to make those screens... I mean like it looks like every single tile is a different... And I thought simply ripping that tower from LttP was a pain...

#19 Freedom

Freedom

Warrior

• Members

Posted 28 November 2005 - 05:41 PM

I set the combos up to just drop them on the screen in blocks 2x4 at a time, so it's really pretty fast.

#20 Lemon

Lemon

Legend

• Members

Posted 28 November 2005 - 05:52 PM

Wtf..? I used the edit button... erk... just delete that last one.

I was talking about CREATING the combos... I mean its not hard, but its very annoying after awile...

#21 Freedom

Freedom

Warrior

• Members

Posted 28 November 2005 - 10:22 PM

oh, I just put the first one in and copy it to all the spots the dungeon tiles will take and then drop them all in, that way I never have to scroll.

#22 Anthus

Anthus

Lord of Liquids

• Members

Posted 28 November 2005 - 10:31 PM

Freedom:
This is pretty good shot icon_smile.gif I'm screwed...

Jake:
No Comment...

Mighty_Darknut:
I love these as you already know, but I think you should add some more variation to the ground tiles...

Rex Zemenheart:
You ****ing suck, n00b! Quit entering! icon_razz.gif

ZC-Ninja:
Cool and stuff...

I null'd... good shots this week icon_smile.gif

Edited by Rex Zemenheart, 28 November 2005 - 10:32 PM.

#23 .TakaM

.TakaM

Junior

• Members

Posted 01 December 2005 - 10:15 PM

this one was between mightdarknut and zcninja for me.. all it came down to was mightydarknuts floor tile was pretty repetitive, so i voted zcninja

#24 Radien

Radien

Courage

• Members

Posted 03 December 2005 - 09:21 AM

Dang, what happened here? This week up and exploded. o_o Tons of great shots all at once, and several from unexpected contenders! Really, you should all be proud.

Right now, the jury's still out on this one. I'll have to think about it. Hence, comments later.

....*snicker*... Screenshot of the Wook. You make Chewie proud to call this his own. icon_biggrin.gif

user posted image

...See?

#25 link3505

link3505

Ancient

• Members

Posted 03 December 2005 - 11:18 PM

QUOTE(Radien @ Dec 3 2005, 06:21 AM)
....*snicker*... Screenshot of the Wook. You make Chewie proud to call this his own. icon_biggrin.gif

user posted image

...See?

hey! you know how I feel about my Wookie heritage...

anywho, looks like Freedom won this week's SotW. very nice. two entries for SotW107, so keep them coming!

#26 Radien

Radien

Courage

• Members

Posted 04 December 2005 - 08:08 PM

Whoops, looks like I didn't realize this one was so close to ending. icon_doh.gif Oh well; we'v'e got another one on the way...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users