Photo

Flow of Time Remastered (Dawn Update: Soon)

• Please log in to reply
914 replies to this topic

#16 Joki

Joki

Adept

• Members

Posted 10 August 2014 - 05:05 PM

@Joki:

Did you have any luck finding the sword? :)

Yes thanks!

I'm now stuck on the level 1 boss.

Quite a nasty little blighter you've put in there with only 3 hearts to tank! Any tips for bringing him down?

#17 Air Luigi

Air Luigi

Tio guachi

• Members

Posted 10 August 2014 - 05:10 PM

Bug and a few typos:

i2vtrr.png 

21a0mkk.png 

b8uvs3.png

29sr41.png

#18 Spelunker

Spelunker

So Long, and Thanks for all the Fish

• Members

Posted 10 August 2014 - 05:14 PM

How do I get the boss key in level 1? I've been through every room except the far left room in the lower level.

#19 Obderhode

Obderhode

There is great power in knowledge.

• Members

Posted 10 August 2014 - 05:20 PM

@Spelunker:

Take the portal back to the Mini-Boss's room and go to the room with all the blocks in your way and the statue on the other side. One of the blocks can be pushed to the right an infinite number of times. On B1F, that lower left room contains a Magic Shield. To get it, access the swamp caves from the overworld (a bombable entrance).

@Joki:

He can be a little tough! Just keep your distance and don't rush him too much. His HP actually isn't too high, so if you need to, you should feel free to use your slingshot seeds and the popo he can spawn. 

@Air Luigi:

Oh the dreaded word "piece" and "necessarily". That water thing is odd, I don't know what the issue with that is. It seems like only the first water tile you can step on does that.

Edited by Obderhode, 10 August 2014 - 05:21 PM.

#20 Joki

Joki

Adept

• Members

Posted 10 August 2014 - 05:35 PM

@Spelunker:

Take the portal back to the Mini-Boss's room and go to the room with all the blocks in your way and the statue on the other side. One of the blocks can be pushed to the right an infinite number of times. On B1F, that lower left room contains a Magic Shield. To get it, access the swamp caves from the overworld (a bombable entrance).

@Joki:

He can be a little tough! Just keep your distance and don't rush him too much. His HP actually isn't too high, so if you need to, you should feel free to use your slingshot seeds and the popo he can spawn. 

@Air Luigi:

Oh the dreaded word "piece" and "necessarily". That water thing is odd, I don't know what the issue with that is. It seems like only the first water tile you can step on does that.

I see what you mean! Died repeatedly to him!

Only managed to beat him just now due to a random heart drop from killing one of the egg spawns.

I guess Level 2 is north off the swamp?

#21 Obderhode

Obderhode

• Members

Posted 10 August 2014 - 05:41 PM

Glad you were able to win! 

Yeah, you'll go north of the swamp to find level 2, but there are some secrets to find before you can get there. :)

#22 WindRobe

WindRobe

Apprentice

• Members

Posted 10 August 2014 - 05:46 PM

son9mg.png6jm2zb.png

How do i get to those switches looked evevrywhere to get to them?

#23 Joki

Joki

Adept

• Members

Posted 10 August 2014 - 05:47 PM

son9mg.png6jm2zb.png

How do i get to those switches looked evevrywhere to get to them?

Ditto. There doesn't seem much to do in the By'rov Wastelands!

What's the first thing we need to look for? Ive just found the magic shield...

Edited by Joki, 10 August 2014 - 05:49 PM.

#24 Obderhode

Obderhode

• Members

Posted 10 August 2014 - 05:55 PM

In order to get to that switch, you need to make it to Gly'cov Desert through the forest. You'll notice that there is a crystal switch in the forest you can strike with a slingshot seed. 

#25 Joki

Joki

Adept

• Members

Posted 10 August 2014 - 06:15 PM

Well, I've just made it to level 2, and here is where I retire for the night.

Thanks for all your help Obderhode. I will continue this when Im feeling up to it. But congrats for a well made, tough, and challenging quest!

• Obderhode likes this

#26 Lejes

Lejes

Seeker of Runes

• Members

Posted 10 August 2014 - 06:34 PM

Strange glitch on the level 1 boss. I died to it, and when I got back to it the victory music was already playing. No change when it actually did die. Maybe a problem with your boss music script?

#27 Obderhode

Obderhode

• Members

Posted 10 August 2014 - 06:55 PM

Doh, Level 1's boss has a different music script than the other bosses. Off of the top of my head, I can't remember why I did that, but I do see the mistake. I'll wait a decent amount of time before another update though, unless something major is found. :)

#28 WindRobe

WindRobe

Apprentice

• Members

Posted 10 August 2014 - 08:43 PM

29dwqpv.png

How am I sopose to open his door or am I sopose to be here after lvl 2?

#29 Obderhode

Obderhode

• Members

Posted 10 August 2014 - 09:11 PM

That door happens to be the entrance for a dungeon, just not one you can get to at this time. :)

Your next task after Level 2 is to find someone who can repair the bridge on the western plain, can you think of anyone you might've seen who can do that?

(I have a feeling you're thinking of the 2.10 version of the game, where that particular cave contained the Stepladder - an item I removed from this version).

Edited by Obderhode, 10 August 2014 - 09:12 PM.

#30 Spelunker

Spelunker

So Long, and Thanks for all the Fish

• Members

Posted 10 August 2014 - 10:07 PM

I'm stuck in level 2. Made it through the first 2 maze paths. Can't get past the 3 blocks in the room with 2 green statues.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users