Toliet Paper as a present?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
16 replies to this topic

#1 Lemon

Lemon

Legend

• Members

Posted 21 October 2004 - 08:22 PM

Toilet paper. Its squisy. Its Moldable. There are like a million uses for it, some more pratical then others. I was gonna give one of my friends a big bag of toilet paper for thier birthday ( and sneak a t-pier 5000 with duel action in the bundle ) when my parents stopped me. Whats wrong with giving someone toilet paper for thier birthday? I would be happy! Many people i think underestimate the many uses of toliet paper. I pity them. icon_cry.gif

- icon_toast.gif icon_toast.gif icon_toast.gif icon_toast.gif icon_toast.gif icon_toast.gif icon_toast.gif icon_toast.gif
WOOO WOOO TOAST!

#2 Wild Bill

Wild Bill

Legend

• Site Creator

Posted 21 October 2004 - 08:36 PM

I don't know... Toilet paper might have to be special to make a good gift.

user posted image

#3 Hunter P Brown

Hunter P Brown

Deified

• Members

Posted 21 October 2004 - 09:24 PM

Spaceballs the toilet paper would be a good present! LOL!

#4 Ielen

Ielen

Adept

• Members

Posted 21 October 2004 - 09:38 PM

Toilet Paper only serves one purpose hehe icon_smile.gif

#5 link3505

link3505

Ancient

• Members

Posted 21 October 2004 - 09:45 PM

Toliet Paper as a present? Am I the only one Who Thinks Its Okay?

as disturbing as it is, probably not. I, personally, wouldn't send somone a roll of toilet paper for a birthday present, but in this case, it isn't up to me

it might make a fun gag gift, though

#6 Hunter P Brown

Hunter P Brown

Deified

• Members

Posted 21 October 2004 - 09:46 PM

QUOTE(Ielen @ Oct 21 2004, 09:38 PM)
Toilet Paper only serves one purpose hehe icon_smile.gif

What's that...trashing houses? Cause Toilet paper has more uses that what people think...even though most of those uses are pure trouble with the cops. Like what I did one time at night: Me and my buddy Short Stuff a few years ago went to toilet paper some guys front yard trees. But we also had bottles of water with us. You figure out the rest. I'll say this, he still hasn't gotten all of it out of the tree yet, since most of it is still on the top, dried onto the bark. Now that's a good reason to give toilet paper as a present. And even better if it's Spaceballs the Toilet Paper, even though they don't make them.

#7 Lemon

Lemon

Legend

• Members

Posted 21 October 2004 - 10:14 PM

Think of all the other things you can do with toilet paper! Using the T-Pier 5000 With Deul Action tm you can t-p houses twice as fast! Its paper, so you can write on it, You can sticth it up for a perhaps no popular, but still would work, dress/shirt. You can use it to mark a trail. You can use it to tie things together... shall i go on?
Think about the many uses for stuff man. Toilet paper can be used to wipe ones bottom, but there are many things, less ah... how to say it... dirty things you can use it for.

#8 Shoelace

Shoelace

The Shaman of Sexy!

• Members
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 22 October 2004 - 02:32 AM

If my mom gave me toilet paper for my birthday when I was a kid, that wouldn't be cool. It would be a funny as a heck, if a friend gave it to you. However, it isn't a normal present. It isn't very common.

Anyways, Toilet paper is cool. Because it makes my bottom zestfully clean. icon_razz.gif

#9 Exate

Exate

Deified

• Members

Posted 22 October 2004 - 10:43 AM

It has a use for blowing your nose, wiping your arse, wiping up messes, and masturbating.

There's no other use for it I can think of, and it's not really something fun. icon_neutral.gif If I got toilet paper for my birthday, I don't even know what I'd do... but I wouldn't like it.

#10 HappyPuppet

HappyPuppet

Deified

• Members

Posted 22 October 2004 - 11:48 AM

In my opinion toilet paper isn't a bad present because of its lack of use, it's because it's cheap to buy, and not really sufficient to give for a birthday. icon_shrug.gif

#11 ShadowTiger

ShadowTiger

The Doctor Is In

• Members

Posted 22 October 2004 - 12:20 PM

I was at a birthday party once, where if your name was called, you would get a secret surprise gift. Lo and behold, my name was called. The gift was toilet paper. When I walked up to find out what it was, instead of physically attacking the gift-bearer like everyone else had, (Their gifts were different, but of similar quality.) I was rejoicing in free toilet paper. They were so impressed, they let me pick something better than the toilet paper, in addition to it. I was rummaging through the chest for half an hour before they became impatient and told me to pick something. I had picked the can of tomato sauce. I came home very happy with my prizes.

Never look a gift horse in the mouth. It might sneeze right then and there.

#12 Magi_Hero

Magi_Hero

gubgub

• Members

Posted 22 October 2004 - 02:20 PM

QUOTE(Hunter P Brown @ Oct 21 2004, 10:46 PM)
What's that...trashing houses? Cause Toilet paper has more uses that what people think...even though most of those uses are pure trouble with the cops. Like what I did one time at night: Me and my buddy Short Stuff a few years ago went to toilet paper some guys front yard trees. But we also had bottles of water with us. You figure out the rest. I'll say this, he still hasn't gotten all of it out of the tree yet, since most of it is still on the top, dried onto the bark. Now that's a good reason to give toilet paper as a present. And even better if it's Spaceballs the Toilet Paper, even though they don't make them.

I think he meant for removing the excrement from his posterior. If you are right, shame on you, Ielen. icon_sigh.gif

#13 SwordOfSeals

SwordOfSeals

Peace now, food later

• Members

Posted 22 October 2004 - 04:44 PM

Heh. I'd do it as a joke, and like you, hide a "real" present within. That's just too funny.

#14 Neppy

Neppy

Grand Overlord Empress

• Members

Posted 22 October 2004 - 05:05 PM

I think it is a weird present to get. It is funny though. icon_lol.gif

#15 Lemon

Lemon

Legend

• Members

Posted 22 October 2004 - 07:12 PM

QUOTE(PolygonX8 @ Oct 22 2004, 07:43 AM)
It has a use for blowing your nose, wiping your arse, wiping up messes, and masturbating.

Masterbating? Um... okay polygon... Cant say that one came to mind... icon_sweat.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users