Sigs

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
34 replies to this topic

#1 Zemious

Zemious

Magicite: Bahamut

• Members

Posted 18 October 2004 - 09:04 PM

Hey, people often update there sigs and I have found one that I like, its one that is of the Matrix. VERY NICE! Who's sig do you think is the best and what makes a good sig?

(PS: To the mods, this is not ment to be a message board game.)

#2 Hunter P Brown

Hunter P Brown

Deified

• Members

Posted 18 October 2004 - 09:10 PM

Basically, I use my sig for anything that comes to mind (just recently, I was watching Yu-Gi-Oh Waking the Dragons, and Kaiba said something funny that I had to put in it), to have a link to my game, and a link to my blog. Basically, a good sig is something that is a link to something good or funny, and the link is in picture form (like my Separation of Boy and Girl Banner in my sig, which links to the site that has my game).

When I did my ICP tribute for their new album, Hell's Pit (I have the album. And they only said Juggalo once, because they said that they don't want Juggalo's to go down there), I changed my sig a lot, which I thought was cool, and some other people thought was cool.

Those are what I think make a good one. One's that have a meaning, or one with Picture links.

#3 link3505

link3505

Ancient

• Members

Posted 18 October 2004 - 09:13 PM

I think mine's the best, because I made it. I mena, it's not littered with quotes, huge images and ads. it shows what I want shown, and that's it

really, though, what made you make a topic like this?

#4 plith

plith

I've been thinking.

• Members

Posted 18 October 2004 - 09:51 PM

Mine is the best signature, because I am awesome.

#5 Breadguy

Breadguy

Warrior

• Members

Posted 18 October 2004 - 10:18 PM

I think mine is the best. Just because...

#6 Zemious

Zemious

• Members

Posted 18 October 2004 - 10:45 PM

I see you all think that yours is the best but you have all failed to see the real master piece. CECIL OWNS! My avatar owns all of yours!

icon_razz.gif

#7 CrystalBlade

CrystalBlade

Apprentice

• Members

Posted 18 October 2004 - 11:03 PM

My signature is the best.

Edited by CrystalBlade, 18 October 2004 - 11:03 PM.

#8 IaN

IaN

Warrior

• Members

Posted 19 October 2004 - 05:44 AM

I like Link3505's the best. I always love the sprites he puts in there. Of course, I like mine too.

#9 plith

plith

I've been thinking.

• Members

Posted 19 October 2004 - 05:51 AM

QUOTE(ZC Architect @ Oct 18 2004, 11:45 PM)
I see you all think that yours is the best but you have all failed to see the real master piece. CECIL OWNS! My avatar owns all of yours!

It's a decent avatar, I suppose, but verily do I tell you that 'tis no signature.

#10 ShadowTiger

ShadowTiger

The Doctor Is In

• Members

Posted 19 October 2004 - 10:01 AM

(Spelling-Nazi) 1) Ment ==> Meant ...

2) ..
plith's signature is efficient
ZC Architect's signature, while explanatory, lacks the glorious touch to sufficiently make claim to such a great individual. It seems drole.
Hunter ... is the Shizzle. His signature is cool too. All they need is some centering, a bit of color coordination, (Lighter hues, none too blinding or revolting.) and he's got a kickarse sig full of nice quotes. icon_smile.gif
link3505 has a great sig. Although it's a bit riddled with green, it has a very nice layout. Maybe change some of the fonts if you wish to keep the green. Or maybe make them bold! Yes, that may work. icon_smile.gif
Codelinker actually has a very nice signature. It feels "cozy." I don't think centering it would actually do it much good, since it already looks quite nice as it is! ^_^
Crystalblade:
IaN has a relatively nice sig. The colors in the comic/banner (Thing) clash with the rest of it, but overall, it does its job. It feels like more of a message than a signature, ... but hey, here, that's never a bad thing! icon_kawaii.gif (Depending on the message obviously. icon_razz.gif )
plith ... I do not need to review again. icon_sweat.gif

Now someone review my siggy. icon_smile.gif icon_biggrin.gif

#11 Exate

Exate

Deified

• Members

Posted 19 October 2004 - 11:01 AM

I find no interest in any other signature but my own.

QUOTE(ZC Architect)

Nobody has failed. Everybody is entitled to their own opinion, and we all have different views on a "masterpiece". Thus, mine is the ultimate sig and is better than anyone elses because I think it is. And my avatar is better than your's because I hand-drew it, and because I think it is.

How great is my avatar?
If x = awesome, then my avatar is 11 · x.

#12 DashSim

DashSim

ancient being

• Members

Posted 19 October 2004 - 12:29 PM

My sig is the best. That is a fact, because the voices tell me so.

#13 Shoelace

Shoelace

The Shaman of Sexy!

• Members
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 19 October 2004 - 12:53 PM

Well, I am going to say what everyone has been saying, and that is, Mine is the best. Just look at it, pictures from the greatest backyard wrestling in the world. M..B..W.. M...B...W... You guys can chant along with me, don't worry. M..B..W.. M..B..W.. M..B.W.. icon_razz.gif

#14 link3505

link3505

Ancient

• Members

Posted 19 October 2004 - 01:52 PM

well, since I have two votes, mine is the best, so there

ZC Architect, make your avatar into a high-quality GIF, then we'll talk

#15 Zemious

Zemious

• Members

Posted 19 October 2004 - 03:08 PM

That is a very good idea Link3505, I will do that. BH4 some people might not know what Drole means so you should make it a hyperlink to a dictionary or somthing, I dont know.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users