The PZC Milk Carton:

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
45 replies to this topic

#31 Rambly

Rambly

Hero of Time

• Members

Posted 05 October 2004 - 12:58 AM

UPB has stuff to do, I think. Either connection problems, or has a job 2 months away. .. Something to that effect. @_@

His job thingy (thingy being the thingy that caused him to be gone for a month) is over, I think. Anyway, UBP is afflicted with problems with his router. Thing is, it's decided to block PureZC for some reason. His parents insist for his own security (I guess) that he use a router to block bad sites. Don't know how PureZC got blocked though. He does show up in chat quite a lot, though. icon_biggrin.gif

Just to bug Deka (cause bugging people is fun icon_biggrin.gif), *ahem*, Deka deka deka deka deka deka deka deka deka Dekad EDekdakdesflkdfhgkdfjghdlagjl;k;l'k'; icon_deformed.gif

(don't worry. I'm high on caffeine now. It was kinda stupid to try and bug deka(dx2) when he hardly checks this place anymore icon_sweat.gif)

Oh, and, I misseth Teilyr. I guess when I grow up I'll have little free time, too. icon_frown.gif

Edited by Ben, 05 October 2004 - 12:59 AM.

#32 Teilyr

Teilyr

• Members

Posted 05 October 2004 - 01:01 AM

QUOTE(Wild Bill @ Oct 5 2004, 01:54 AM)
I miss using your precious time to my entertainment. icon_frown.gif

Remind me to cry. icon_razz.gif

By the by, I'm reminded that I never did take a picture of myself with shaved hair... It's grown back now but, it's still short. Pretty much like WB's..

Reckon I'll have to take a picture at some point.

#33 Rambly

Rambly

Hero of Time

• Members

Posted 05 October 2004 - 01:10 AM

QUOTE(Teilyr @ Oct 5 2004, 02:01 AM)
Reckon I'll have to take a picture at some point.

Yes, please do so. I want to see teh (nearly) bald Tei! icon_biggrin.gif

I remember when I was nearly bald thanks to my Mom kinda cutting my hair short. icon_sweat.gif Well, I had more hair than WB did, but...

BTW, regarding FAS, I've been playing a lot of netgames with him on SRB2 lately. Maybe that's where he's been. If he doesn't want anything to do with this place, why does he still check chat? :\

#34 SwordOfSeals

SwordOfSeals

Peace now, food later

• Members

Posted 05 October 2004 - 11:26 AM

And to think I could have shown up here. Good thing I popped back up huh?

Yep, I missed some people up there, especially Teiler. Dunno why, but his posts seem more significant of the MIAs.

#35 Teilyr

Teilyr

• Members

Posted 05 October 2004 - 04:33 PM

QUOTE(SwordOfSeals @ Oct 5 2004, 12:26 PM)
Yep, I missed some people up there, especially Teiler

I see you still can't spell. icon_razz.gif

#36 ShadowTiger

ShadowTiger

The Doctor Is In

• Members

Posted 05 October 2004 - 05:08 PM

We miss you Teilyr. icon_smile.gif Feel free to stop by anytime! ^_^ ... After all, you are Site Staff. icon_smile.gif .... icon_sweat.gif

#37 SwordOfSeals

SwordOfSeals

Peace now, food later

• Members

Posted 05 October 2004 - 06:15 PM

QUOTE(Teilyr @ Oct 5 2004, 04:33 PM)
I see you still can't spell.  icon_razz.gif

icon_heh.gif icon_redface.gif

Hey, lots of people can't speel, including me. icon_razz.gif icon_lol.gif

#38 DCEnygma

DCEnygma

you're going to have a bad time

• Members

Posted 07 October 2004 - 02:39 PM

QUOTE(Sparkrulean @ Oct 3 2004, 05:42 PM)
What about Microwaved Sausage, Linkman, Charles, UBP, DToE, Monica and Dekadex2? you forgot them.. lol (they are older members that I)

If I remember correctly, Linkman was banned quite some time ago and simply ceased to be afterwards. (Just checked, and yup, that does seem to be the case.) If I remember right he was flaming people anyways, so he had it coming. He left shortly after I became a regular member.

Oh! And good to see you still care about us, Tei! Welcome back for the moment, 'cause we blink and you're back to the PS2! icon_wink.gif

#39 NeoPuff

NeoPuff

Junior

• Members

Posted 15 October 2004 - 03:10 PM

What? Nobody even missed me?

*goes cry in a corner*

icon_sweat.gif

#40 Breadguy

Breadguy

Warrior

• Members

Posted 15 October 2004 - 03:36 PM

The only member I know, that I haven't seen since like last year, when I first started Purezc, is Jonathon. He was a nice dude.. He helped me a lot with ZC/ZQ. He was a great guy. Hope to see him soon.. icon_confused.gif

#41 Xpertgmer

Xpertgmer

Doyen(ne)

• Members

Posted 15 October 2004 - 07:49 PM

Wow... icon_eek.gif I'm surprised anyone noticed I was gone. I'll probably start posting again now. It's just started to seem appealing again.

#42 Lemmy Koopa

Lemmy Koopa

We are the champions

• Members

Posted 15 October 2004 - 08:02 PM

Aerogard LM was pretty cool.

#43 DCEnygma

DCEnygma

• Members

Posted 16 October 2004 - 08:07 PM

I'm sorry, but that really didn't contribute to this topic. Next time, make sure it contributes a little bit more. icon_wink.gif

Anyways, I have noticed a few of the lost members are appearning here and there (some of which weren't on the Milk Carton). Linkman's been running around again, too. I guess this PZC Milk Carton might have been a really good idea, as it's pulling people back in. Either that or they are just that bored. icon_biggrin.gif

#44 Neppy

Neppy

Grand Overlord Empress

• Members

Posted 23 October 2004 - 11:32 PM

Whatever happened to Alucard. He used to be in chat all the time, but when I do !seen Alucard, it tells me that he hasn't been there in 58 days. Anybody know?

#45 DCEnygma

DCEnygma

• Members

Posted 24 October 2004 - 11:03 AM

No... but I could've sworn I just saw him post something not that long ago... but my memory sucks so I'm not sure.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users