Need a poison script.

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 SpikeReynolds

SpikeReynolds

Ironically bald furry

• Members

Posted 10 March 2007 - 09:16 AM

Yea, the title pretty much sums it up. I'd like to see it for a sstupid idea in one of my quests

#2 Nimono

Nimono

Ultra Miyoa Extraordinaire!

• Members

Posted 10 March 2007 - 09:26 AM

QUOTE(Daiv @ Mar 10 2007, 09:16 AM) View Post

Yea, the title pretty much sums it up. I'd like to see it for a sstupid idea in one of my quests

Could you explain what you're talking about? And should it be an FFC script or an item script?

#3 Revfan9

Revfan9

Hero of Time

• Banned

Posted 10 March 2007 - 05:36 PM

hmm...

_SETR d1,d0
WAIT WAITFRAME
_SUBV d1,1
_COMPAREV d1,1
_GOTOMORE WAIT
_SUBV linkhp,16
_SETR d1,d0
_GOTO WAIT

Replace the underscores with spaces when you copy it to a TXT file. It should work, if it doesn't, tell me.

#4 Kite

Kite

• Members

Posted 12 March 2007 - 10:03 AM

What we really need is the poison item that was in 1.92 beta build 174-178 (I think those are the right version numbers) to be re-added. icon_blah.gif

But on that note, I think a developer did something to make that trippy effect accessible, though I could be wrong. I haven't kept up with the alpha builds. icon_shrug.gif

#5 Nimono

Nimono

Ultra Miyoa Extraordinaire!

• Members

Posted 12 March 2007 - 11:10 AM

QUOTE(Nick @ Mar 12 2007, 11:03 AM) View Post

What we really need is the poison item that was in 1.92 beta build 174-178 (I think those are the right version numbers) to be re-added. icon_blah.gif

But on that note, I think a developer did something to make that trippy effect accessible, though I could be wrong. I haven't kept up with the alpha builds. icon_shrug.gif

I have NO idea what you're talking about at all..... Care to explain what you're talking about? Are you talking about that "dizzy" effect?

#6 Revfan9

Revfan9

Hero of Time

• Banned

Posted 12 March 2007 - 02:44 PM

There was a poison item in one of the older 1.92 builds, but it was removed. When Link picked it up, he was poisoned, I think...

On the second thing, _L_ was talking about a "Drunk Link" effect, but it hasn't been implemented yet.

#7 Kite

Kite

• Members

Posted 12 March 2007 - 05:34 PM

The drunk effect happened when Link was poisoned. He would slowly lose hearts as the screen got wavy and the controls randomly screwed up.

You might be able to find the last beta that had the test items (1.92 Beta Build 178) somewhere in AGN's beta forums. If not, I think someone else actually uploaded it somewhere. icon_shrug.gif

Edit: Sorry I've thrown things off-topic a tad. I just thought it was an interesting note to bring up. icon_shrug.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users