4 replies to this topic

#1 Revfan9

Revfan9

Hero of Time

• Banned

Posted 17 February 2007 - 06:17 PM

Yay links.

Well, I got bored and took out 15 minutes to make these. Included are:

Follow Link: Makes the FFC follow Link around. d0 for the horizontal speed, d1 for the vertical.

Link FFC: Makes Link move around like an FFC. d0 for xspeed, d1 for yspeed. I think it makes a great alternative to conveyors for wind...

Look a Blocker!: Makes the FFC block Link's path, best as a damage combo. Set d0 as 0 for it to block Link horizontally, 1 for it to block vertically.

Random Warpz: Makes the FFC warp around. It accounts only for a plain, square dungeon room. d0 as the number of seconds between warps.

Due to my boredom, I'll take requests for FFC scripts, or edit an existing one for you. Hooray.

#2 Majora

Majora

Unironic Marxist-Leninist

• Members

Posted 17 February 2007 - 06:37 PM

It's not a FFC script, but can you make a day/night global script?

An Item script: When you press the button the whistle is assigned to, a ffc covers link.

A FFC Script:
A 2x3 FFC that acts like the King of Red Lions:
1) It won't move until link is at the center of it
2)It works in unwalkable water
3)When switching directions from E to W, simply flip it
4) When going from N to S, use a different combo.

#3 Revfan9

Revfan9

Hero of Time

• Banned

Posted 17 February 2007 - 06:44 PM

Global Script: You mean, changing the level palette of Dmap 0? Cause that's pretty much what I'm limited to with that... Or possibly pitwarping Link every so often, hmm...

Item Script: I only do scripts in Zasm, and you can only do item scripts in Zscript right now... Although that was just an oversight in the GUI and should be fixed verrrrrrrry soon...

FFC Script: So... Hmm... This I could probably do...

#4 Woppodie

Woppodie

Junior

• Members

Posted 17 February 2007 - 08:51 PM

Did you ever finish your ally script that you posted on the Armageddon boards about? If so, what sort of behavior does this ally have?

#5 Majora

Majora

Unironic Marxist-Leninist

• Members

Posted 17 February 2007 - 09:08 PM

QUOTE(Revfan9 @ Feb 17 2007, 05:44 PM) View Post

Global Script: You mean, changing the level palette of Dmap 0? Cause that's pretty much what I'm limited to with that... Or possibly pitwarping Link every so often, hmm...

Item Script: I only do scripts in Zasm, and you can only do item scripts in Zscript right now... Although that was just an oversight in the GUI and should be fixed verrrrrrrry soon...

FFC Script: So... Hmm... This I could probably do...

Global: Yea, changing the palette of ALL DMaps that are Level "0." But! the script should act like this:
1)Synchronize ALL Level 0 Dmaps. I wouldn't want it to be midday in one overworld, and be midnight in another
2) If possible, The music should change too. Like at specified palette changes, the MIDI should Fade out, not play, fade in, play normally, fade out, etc.

Item: Well, when it gets fixed, try to make it.

FFC: Cool, thanks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users