Test this script out for me, please!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Nimono

Nimono

Ultra Miyoa Extraordinaire!

• Members

Posted 06 February 2007 - 04:10 PM

Okay, I'm just about done with this crazy Shovel script, but uh... THE DARN THING IS MALFUNCTIONING FOR ME. Koopa helped me fix some things with it, but.... IT STILL DOESN'T WORK LIKE IT SHOULD. Ugh. Here's the script:

Now, if you can figure out if it's just the version I'm using (beta 16c), I'd be grateful. I still have no idea if I'm doing anything wrong or not, though.... Thank you for your help! icon_biggrin.gif

...Oh crud. The script is too long. I'll have to put it in the next post. >_<

Edit: OH CRUD! The script is way too long for even a SINGLE post! >_< I'll need to put it on some filespace or something... I'll get back to you guys on that... By the way, the script is at AGN, if you still wanna check it out. But you know? Now that this forum is up, I think it'd be a good idea to get rid of the post length maximum for this one single forum, don't you think?

Edited by Matthew, 06 February 2007 - 04:13 PM.

#2 Beefster

Beefster

Human Being

• Members

Posted 06 February 2007 - 09:26 PM

QUOTE(Matthew @ Feb 6 2007, 02:10 PM) View Post

Okay, I'm just about done with this crazy Shovel script, but uh... THE DARN THING IS MALFUNCTIONING FOR ME. Koopa helped me fix some things with it, but.... IT STILL DOESN'T WORK LIKE IT SHOULD. Ugh. Here's the script:
Now, if you can figure out if it's just the version I'm using (beta 16c), I'd be grateful. I still have no idea if I'm doing anything wrong or not, though.... Thank you for your help! icon_biggrin.gif

...Oh crud. The script is too long. I'll have to put it in the next post. >_<

Edit: OH CRUD! The script is way too long for even a SINGLE post! >_< I'll need to put it on some filespace or something... I'll get back to you guys on that... By the way, the script is at AGN, if you still wanna check it out. But you know? Now that this forum is up, I think it'd be a good idea to get rid of the post length maximum for this one single forum, don't you think?

Or at least doubled or something. Sometimes you can attach files... or that might be AGN...
It would also help if you tell what it should do, and what it is doing. icon_wink.gif

#3 Nimono

Nimono

Ultra Miyoa Extraordinaire!

• Members

Posted 06 February 2007 - 09:32 PM

QUOTE(beefster @ Feb 6 2007, 09:26 PM) View Post

Or at least doubled or something. Sometimes you can attach files... or that might be AGN...
It would also help if you tell what it should do, and what it is doing. icon_wink.gif

-_- Think. A Shovel digs up certain pieces of ground. This script has variables to keep you from digging at certain spots, and has 3 variables for Solic combos you CAN dig up. But... My check for those no-dig combos malfunctions for me in beta 16c and makes it think ALL ground is no-dig ground.

And you CAN attach files..... but only if you're a mod of a forum or something, and only on the forums you moderate.... I think...

Edit: Oh, forget this. Click here to see the script where I posted it at AGN....

Edited by Matthew, 06 February 2007 - 10:26 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users