• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Shane

Shane

💙

• Moderators
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 26 January 2018 - 02:03 PM

A few hours ago I decided to start up a general gaming discord server to see how it would fare. The idea is to have a flexible server where anyone can request a channel pertaining to whatever series they want to talk about as well as a server for online matches, speedrunning, races and streaming. A lot of suggestions have been made already and a decent sized user base has already been established (clocking in at 23 users and counting!) and I figured something like Pure would be interested in a server like this. To join, simply click here. Please read the rules and respect them and your fellow users and keep in mind this isn't just exclusive to the Pure community but Zelda Classic content can be discussed within the "fan game" section. Examples of gaming channels currently on there already are Zelda, Mario, Pokemon, Terraria, and more!

Hope to see you there, everybody's welcome to join, discuss and suggest!  :)

EDIT: New server invite here!

• Anthus, Eddy, Jenny and 7 others like this

#2 Shane

Shane

💙

• Moderators
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 06 August 2018 - 10:24 AM

Just a brief update: I decided to revive the server, creating a new one with less channels to maintain focused discussions and activity. Feel free to join, of course! It is still shaping up however, so keep that in mind. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users