Photo

Screenshot of the Week 134

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
22 replies to this topic

Poll: Screenshot of the Week 134 (42 member(s) have cast votes)

Screenshot of the Week 134

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote

#16 Jonathan

Jonathan

Wizard

• Members

Posted 17 August 2006 - 04:01 AM

nah gashin dont worry about the caption,its the shot that wins after all icon_smile.gif

funny tho
after i entered that i worked on teh subscreen some more and zc went mental and crashed
i reloaded my quest to continue and then it said there was a subscreen error or something and wouldnt let me use it anymore XD
so i grabed a backup
icon_razz.gif and it did the same thing after fixing the subscreen again
XD so i did it again and had the same results 2 more times
so now im taking a small break from zc to prevent me from beating my pc with a baseball bat icon_biggrin.gif

#17 rexlaninetales

rexlaninetales

9 tailed kitsune

• Members

Posted 17 August 2006 - 04:14 AM

Billy Ronald: Seems like you've figured out some cool stuff there! I really like how you redid the sub screen. I'll definitely need a tutorial for that.
Jonathon: Very nice! I love the colors and texture. Though I think the bottom floor should be dark grey.
Linkus Mastii: I don't know why, but I love your color palletes. And the trees, stone stairways, the ground...It all looks sweet! Keep up the great work Link.
Mighty Darknut: While this is far from my favorite...Its still nice nevertheless. Too much black outlines on the rocky walls thought...Makes 'em look cartoonish. Do a little bit more shading on those mountains. As for the building, I didn't like it at first, but the more I look at it, its actually rendered rather well.
Rex Zemenheart: Hmm, the only reason I like this is because I loved Final Fantasy 1...Which seems to be what tiles you're using. Also, a little ground texture would be nice for the solid green areas.
Shoelace: Very nice! Though you could have done without the black outlines. I think shading and textures would have been better. I imagine all those white dots are snow flakes and they are animated in the game.
---
My vote is for...Linkus Mastii! Perfect screen shot buddy. No black outlines, lots of shading and texture...And the color pallete is just perfect! Also, I love the 3D feel of the terrain...That is this screenshot's strongest point. People, learn from Link...This screen shot is flawless!

#18 NoeL

NoeL

Legend

• Members

Posted 17 August 2006 - 11:31 PM

Linkus for sure, the rest are pretty dodge... although 4 of my sprites are in Billy's shot icon_wink.gif Go Billy!

QUOTE(rexlaninetales)
This screen shot is flawless!

Not quite, the steps look pretty odd... that's the only BIG "flaw".

Edited by NoeL, 17 August 2006 - 11:34 PM.

#19 Zemious

Zemious

Magicite: Bahamut

• Members

Posted 18 August 2006 - 03:08 AM

Out of everyones, Mighty Darknut's shot looks far the funnest to play.

#20 Anthus

Anthus

Lord of Liquids

• Members

Posted 18 August 2006 - 09:10 PM

Yay, I'm in second, which isn't saying alot since there are twelve votes between us icon_sweat.gif

#21 Shoelace

Shoelace

The Shaman of Sexy!

• Members
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 19 August 2006 - 04:01 AM

Yeah, I think I got destoryed. Anyways, I won't say anything about the screen as details and storyline of the game will come later. icon_razz.gif

#22 Old Inactive Member

Old Inactive Member

I'm back sorta.

• Members

Posted 19 August 2006 - 02:16 PM

Rex Zemenheart i tieing with you i thought i wouldn't even get a vote

#23 link3505

link3505

Ancient

• Members

Posted 19 August 2006 - 03:01 PM

So, unless someone suddenly gets a MASSIVE streak of luck and gets 20 votes while I type this, I'm going to declare Linkus Mastii as the winner

I also have two shots for SotW 135, which will start tomorrow... unless I forget again

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users