Golden Sun Dijinn

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Sans

Sans

Hey kid wanna buy hot dogs ?

• Members

Posted 03 August 2020 - 08:31 PM

Hello everyone i would like to ask a script. A Global script to be exact. You see i've played alot at Golden Sun and i really liked the Dijinn concept like fighting the dijin to aquire it elemental power or just find it hidden in a village to aquire it power without fight it. But since i don't really uses a rpg system script for this one i was thinking that every Dijinns would be sorta a really tough mid boss that could be only defeated if Link has the required heart to survives against it. I was thinking about a time limit until the Dijinn runs away. (the only way that the Dijinn reappears at the same room would be leaving the dungeon until the Dijinn is defeated.) Each Dijinns has it power and it weakness that follows:

Venus Dijinn: (also Earth Dijinn) uses earth powers wich that means that the dijinn could throw rocks, boulders, or even cause quake that would make boulders and rocks falls and explode in contact of the ground. It would be weak against the wind elements (the Gale Blade for example)

Mercury Dijinn: (also Water Dijinn) uses water and ice powers wich means that the dijinn could throw bubbles, ice spells, or it could hide on waters for an surprise attack by throwing alot of bubbles at Link if he get closer on a nearby waters (the shadow would shown where it is.). It would be weaks against Earth Elements, (The Biggoron Sword would be the best option if unlocked somehow.)

Mars Dijinn: (also fire elements) uses fire powers that means that the dijinn would more likely attack with fire breath, create a Fire Wheel (that would react like mini patra but would be thrown at Link after certain seconds). It weakness would be the water elements that's means that a water attack would do (Something like the Mermaid Blade).

Jupiter Dijinn: Also wind elements) uses wind powers that means that the dijinn would attack with whirlwind and with big tornado. Every tornado would knock Link at a wall that would double damage wich means that this type of dijinn would be the most difficult to beat unless the player has some fire elements like the Candle or the Flare Blade.

Thoses are also the reasons that i would like to have a elements swords so the player would stand a chance against the Dijinn. If 72 dijinns has been aquired a secret trigger would be activates. 

Another note: If Link has aquired the Dijinn of a specific elements he can uses a elements power for the blade. If 18 Dijinn for a specific elements has been aquired then the elements blades would be more powerful (but not like the Master Sword) wich would be very useful against some boss that would be tough to beat normaly. The Dijinn itself wouldn't be used since they would be a "Quest Items" with the number of the element dijinns aquired. 

Also for the Enemy type of the dijinns i was thinking that 18 differents ennemies of each elements Dijinns with differents attacks. In the same time i was thinking that the Dijinns would appears as a flame ghosts sprites of differents colors.

I don't know if it's possible but i tried X3  

#2 Emily

Emily

Scripter / Dev

• ZC Developers

Posted 03 August 2020 - 09:09 PM

Firstly, this would certainly not just be a global script. You'd want NPC scripts, for swords item scripts and possibly weapon scripts, and such. This is an extremely complex ask, and I am just going to say that I doubt you will get this filled as a script request; at this point you likely want to be looking for a scripter to join you in making the quest, because this is a large ask for a script request.

• Mani Kanina likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users