• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Joelmacool

Joelmacool

Addicted to Overwatch

• Moderators

Posted 19 July 2019 - 08:51 AM

BfG0aF4.png

Self explanatory. We have 2x2, and we also have 4x4... so why is there no 3x3 option? It doesnt make sense to me. If there's no space to add it, sacrifice one of the other options, because it would allow for consistency.

• ShadowTiger, Moosh, coolgamer012345 and 1 other like this

#2 ShadowTiger

ShadowTiger

The Doctor Is In

• Members

Posted 19 July 2019 - 10:03 AM

I'll bet 3x3 would be useful for a lot of things, like fully-placed bombable side-walls.  I myself  have always been on the look-out for a  1x3 selection to handle horizontally-facing walls and doors.

It's almost as if we could use additional keyboard controls to quickly shift the brush size.  Something like holding in Ctrl and pressing [ and ] (Or ; and ' ) to slide through the list of brush sizes.  They don't have to be custom brush sizes; just the list of pre-existent sizes because it'll be so very much faster to use that key-combination than navigate the right-click menu.

Of course, having a place on the screen near the top that reminds you of your current brush size would be cool too, but that might be a bit much.  As long as the undo key is handy and accessible, that shouldn't matter.

• Alucard648 likes this

#3 Timelord

Timelord

The Timelord

• Banned

Posted 19 July 2019 - 10:08 PM

I'll look into it. TBH, there are many missing options, including 4x1 and 1x4.

Good request though. Simple, effective, and useful. I like it. TY JMcC.
  • ShadowTiger, Joelmacool, Alucard648 and 1 other like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users