Second Quest Layered

• Please log in to reply
132 replies to this topic

#16 sctmorgan

sctmorgan

Apprentice

• Members

Posted 19 May 2013 - 11:47 AM

Any hints on the location of level 4 please.  Nevermind...found it.

Edited by sctmorgan, 19 May 2013 - 11:51 AM.

#17 judasrising

judasrising

I play guitar

• Members

Posted 19 May 2013 - 02:06 PM

Hm

I found this

hm-1_zpsd573679a.png

#18 DaDoc540

DaDoc540

formerly boram_c

• Members

Posted 19 May 2013 - 03:08 PM

I still can't find the Hammer :( where is it? Ive looked all over Level 6 and can't find it.

The Hammer is not in Level 6, but you do not need it to complete Level 6; however it does make the level easier to finish.

Since you have explored a good deal of Level 6, you likely have at least one of the dungeon items, so I suggest that you use it to obtain the Magic Sword, which will make defeating Wizzrobes easier.

Hm

I found this…

That is what you call a loss in translation from 2.10 to 2.50. After the transition, I was able to transform "Bush" and "Tall Grass" combos into "Bush -> Next" and "Tall -> Next" combos, respectively, making the use of Secret Combos 16-31 obsolete. I simply forgot to remove Flags 16-31 from that screen after clearing their Secret Combo entries. This graphical glitch will be addressed by the next update.

#19 sctmorgan

sctmorgan

Apprentice

• Members

Posted 19 May 2013 - 06:56 PM

Please give me a hint to level 6.

#20 MermaidCim

MermaidCim

Yes I'm that guy who dreamt Dani was Zelda. LOL Cimfam/zelda

• Members

Posted 19 May 2013 - 07:09 PM

use the whistle in the graveyard, where Level 6 was in the original 2nd quest.

#21 DaDoc540

DaDoc540

formerly boram_c

• Members

Posted 19 May 2013 - 07:16 PM

use the whistle in the graveyard, where Level 6 was in the original 2nd quest.

You will need the Ocarina (Whistle) to gain access to Level 6 and the Magic Boomerang to travel through it.  It is advised to arrive with a full Magic meter not only because of the numerous dark rooms but also the future acquisition of an item that consumes Magic.  Once you obtain the first dungeon item, do not feel compelled to complete the dungeon without the Magic Sword; by then, you should have what you need to begin exploring the Magic Sword Palace once you reveal its location.

#22 vravelo

vravelo

I was killed a lot""---, try me now..!

• Members

Posted 19 May 2013 - 11:48 PM

mmm I see some friend in trouble here , just started this quest and hit two puzle so far at level 1 and three

both of then can be solved with  5 moves each

at level one at the two first move you need to be on the down side

at level three start on the middle but usinf the left side ,, this is the far I made .. will try more tomorrow

#23 judasrising

judasrising

I play guitar

• Members

Posted 20 May 2013 - 08:08 AM

Hm i cant find lvl 4 any hints?

#24 DaDoc540

DaDoc540

formerly boram_c

• Members

Posted 20 May 2013 - 08:38 AM

Hm i cant find lvl 4 any hints?

You must have obtained the White Sword and completed Level 3, right?  If you do not have the White Sword yet, I suggest that you get it because facing the enemies within Level 4 with only a Wooden Sword will likely be too tough.

In Level 3, Abei should have mentioned a hidden entrance around a pond.  Since a Level 1 Candle can only burn bushes one tile in area and you likely do not have the Lantern (Level 2 Candle) yet, scour the bushes around ponds.  Level 4 should not be far from the starting point.

#25 judasrising

judasrising

I play guitar

• Members

Posted 20 May 2013 - 08:49 AM

You must have obtained the White Sword and completed Level 3, right?  If you do not have the White Sword yet, I suggest that you get it because facing the enemies within Level 4 with only a Wooden Sword will likely be too tough.

In Level 3, Abei should have mentioned a hidden entrance around a pond.  Since a Level 1 Candle can only burn bushes one tile in area and you likely do not have the Lantern (Level 2 Candle) yet, scour the bushes around ponds.  Level 4 should not be far from the starting point.

Yes completed lvl3 but i dont have the white sword yet.. :confused:

#26 DaDoc540

DaDoc540

formerly boram_c

• Members

Posted 20 May 2013 - 09:12 AM

Yes, [I] completed Level 3, but I don't have the White Sword yet.. :confused:

You will need it and the Magic Boomerang to safely explore Level 4.  Here is my hint pertaining to the White Sword Palace:

…If you remember where the White Sword is usually located and have the Level 2 dungeon item, then you should know what to do from there…

Since you have already completed Level 3, you should eventually be able to purchase Potions from a Potion Shop in case you have trouble fighting dragons with a Wooden Sword…

Edited by boram_c, 20 May 2013 - 09:18 AM.

#27 judasrising

judasrising

I play guitar

• Members

Posted 20 May 2013 - 09:34 AM

So the white sword is not here?

wsword_zpsdf244353.png

Edited by judasrising, 20 May 2013 - 09:35 AM.

#28 MermaidCim

MermaidCim

Yes I'm that guy who dreamt Dani was Zelda. LOL Cimfam/zelda

• Members

Posted 20 May 2013 - 12:19 PM

So the white sword is not here?

wsword_zpsdf244353.png

Nope.

Go down and then one screen east. I think that's right. Make sure you already have the bracelet.

I'm stuck in level 8. Is the magic book in this quest? Did I miss it somewhere? I also need another key and can't find it.

Edited by SoStaci, 20 May 2013 - 01:14 PM.

#29 DaDoc540

DaDoc540

formerly boram_c

• Members

Posted 20 May 2013 - 01:43 PM

I'm stuck in level 8. Is the magic book in this quest? Did I miss it somewhere? I also need another key and can't find it.

The Magic Book is in Level 8.  You will need the Power Gloves (Level 3 Bracelet) to reach it and obtain the required key.

I suggest that you flood the southwestern portion before you search for hidden rooms around there.  I will fix this issue in a future update.

Edited by boram_c, 20 May 2013 - 01:43 PM.

#30 judasrising

judasrising

I play guitar

• Members

Posted 20 May 2013 - 02:10 PM

Nope.

Go down and then one screen east. I think that's right. Make sure you already have the bracelet.

Thanks i found it and got the sword also :bounce:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users