Problem with RedBlueCrystal Switch 2.50.2 script

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Sans

Sans

Hey kid wanna buy hot dogs ?

• Members

Posted 25 May 2021 - 07:38 PM

Heya guys i want to tell you a little problem i had in one of my quest. You see... The scripts itself works perfectly but for some bizarre reason the colors barriers could only be lowed/rised once in the screen and strangely not twice like it was supposed to do even through i've combined the global script correctly and changing the combo numbers for the barriers and the crystal switch scripts the resault is always the same. Of course like it should do it affect the whole dungeon (like the lowed and rised colors barriers function) and strangely when you leave the room and come back to the same room the crystal and barriers works once again but only once. And when the player hits the crystal there's no sounds which i think the creator of the script did forget about adding the sfx functions on this one. 

Well anyway i was wondering if there is a way to fix that because i've used the 2.53 version and the barriers functions works perfectly in my other quest the Cursed Treasure but not in my current quest project the Dream Realm which is very strange...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users