The Glory Squad

• Please log in to reply
186 replies to this topic

#166 Voxren

Voxren

Silver Dragon

• Members

Posted 08 March 2018 - 02:39 PM

The keys are special event items IIRC. Try getting the rest of the keys and going to unlock what they unlock.

Whoops, I forgot one right when you go up stairs on the right side. Thank you very much for the response!

• Deedee likes this

#167 Sparkster

Sparkster

The Sparking Spark of ZC

• Members

Posted 06 April 2018 - 07:45 AM

Great quest so far, disregarding the many typo errors.

I have a more important problem.

I know where to go to level 5 but I think I need a stonger mall than my first one. Could you tell me where to find it?

EDIT:

Oh no! I mistook the Warlock's Tower as Level 5 and got the sixth clock. I think I broke a tradition!!! But hey... I didn't need the level 5 dungeon item to beat level 6. And I got the Knight's Mall and wonder where a stronger mall could be.

Edited by Sparkster, 09 April 2018 - 07:10 AM.

• Deedee likes this

#168 Deedee

Deedee

Bug Frog Dragon Girl

• Moderators
  • Pronouns:She / Her, They / Them

Posted 17 April 2018 - 11:15 AM

Great quest so far, disregarding the many typo errors.

I have a more important problem.

I know where to go to level 5 but I think I need a stonger mall than my first one. Could you tell me where to find it?

EDIT:

Oh no! I mistook the Warlock's Tower as Level 5 and got the sixth clock. I think I broke a tradition!!! But hey... I didn't need the level 5 dungeon item to beat level 6. And I got the Knight's Mall and wonder where a stronger mall could be.

I think you may have been the first person to do level 4 after level 3. After level 3, you can do either 4 or 5, and completing either allows you to do 6 and 7 respectively. 

#169 Sparkster

Sparkster

The Sparking Spark of ZC

• Members

Posted 23 April 2018 - 05:48 AM

That final boss is just impossible. Just touching him cost too much hearts. Could you lower the damage the boss causes with his weapons. Sry but my playthrough ends here.

#170 Deedee

Deedee

Bug Frog Dragon Girl

• Moderators
  • Pronouns:She / Her, They / Them

Posted 23 April 2018 - 07:20 AM

That final boss is just impossible. Just touching him cost too much hearts. Could you lower the damage the boss causes with his weapons. Sry but my playthrough ends here.

Spoiler

#171 Sparkster

Sparkster

The Sparking Spark of ZC

• Members

Posted 23 April 2018 - 07:59 AM

I already got the level 1 tunic but I haven't visited the after-trading-sidequest dungeon, yet. I think I might give it a try.

Thank you so much dimentio. I thought I had to quit.

• Epsalon ZX likes this

#172 Epsalon ZX

Epsalon ZX

Dragon Of Wind

• Members
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 23 April 2018 - 08:43 AM

I already got the level 1 tunic but I haven't visited the after-trading-sidequest dungeon, yet. I think I might give it a try.

Thank you so much dimentio. I thought I had to quit.

Spoiler

Edited by Epsalon ZX, 23 April 2018 - 08:43 AM.

#173 P-Tux7

P-Tux7

💛

• Members

Posted 29 May 2018 - 02:42 AM

Is it just me, or is this quest really challenging? Tamagon in the Glory Base (the equivalent of Agahnim in LTTP) felt like a final boss, I had to use a pink potion to defeat him. Of course if I missed the blue tunic and I could have got it, that explains it.

EDIT: Also, I'd recommend to make the Ropas 16x16 like the Buzz Blobs, and the Beamos into Link's Awakening style. They felt like they clashed with the rest of the others a bit.

Edited by P-Tux7, 29 May 2018 - 02:43 AM.

#174 jwex001

jwex001

Senior

• Members

Posted 22 December 2018 - 08:24 AM

Okay,

I picked this back up after a long time of not playing and still love the challenge this offers.  I am getting ready to get the last clock and am trying to tie up a few loose ends and exploring.  and that leads me to my questions....where is Nayru's Love.  I thought i had seen it somewhere, but now I cannot remember.  

Does anyone remember where to find it?

Edit:  Never mind, i remembered where it was.

Edited by jwex001, 22 December 2018 - 08:57 AM.

#175 2024

Experienced Forumer

• Members

Posted 11 February 2019 - 01:21 PM

Where can I find the Adamantite for the sword upgrade?

Thanks!

#176 Tabletpillow

Tabletpillow

Hi

• Members

Posted 21 February 2019 - 02:11 AM

Where can I find the Adamantite for the sword upgrade?

Thanks!

It's in level 7. Located on the top floor.

#177 Zeldaman23

Zeldaman23

Darkie & Dhane

• Members

Posted 21 May 2019 - 03:00 PM

I am using 2.53, which is playable for W10.   I have custom sound effect with me.   I play this quest and it didn't play any sound.   Any idea how to fix it?

#178 Tabletpillow

Tabletpillow

Hi

• Members

Posted 21 May 2019 - 03:07 PM

I am using 2.53, which is playable for W10.   I have custom sound effect with me.   I play this quest and it didn't play any sound.   Any idea how to fix it?

Did you try adjusting the sound in the settings of Zelda Classic itself?

Is it just this quest? 

And what type of custom sound effect are you talking about? 

#179 Zeldaman23

Zeldaman23

Darkie & Dhane

• Members

Posted 22 May 2019 - 01:05 PM

Did you try adjusting the sound in the settings of Zelda Classic itself?

Is it just this quest? 

And what type of custom sound effect are you talking about? 

Never mind.  I found out about Win10 have issues when you use headphone.   If you plug it during ZC, then you wont able to hear sound effect.  Just music.   Same thing I have problem with Brawlbox.   When I plug it, it crash by itself.  My W7 computer don't do that.   

#180 Lordkronos

Lordkronos

Hero of Dark World

• Members

Posted 15 August 2021 - 06:53 PM

I See Curently no way to Beat the Final Boss from The Master Tree I Heard Already from a Level 4 Sword and a Red Tunic but the problem is That on All Ways This Red Flame Blocks The Way I cant go Deeper in the forbidden Dungeon or make more Progress in The Trading Quest as i Must Deeper in The Death Mountain Sumit for it :(

zc-screen00298.png
zc-screen00299.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users