Quest of Darkness Help

• Please log in to reply
62 replies to this topic

#1 ML1014

ML1014

Experienced Forumer

• Members

Posted 14 June 2013 - 12:48 PM

I've done parts of both overworlds, been to a dark land, and even visited a couple dungeons, but I'm unable to complete them since I don't have a Power Bracelet to move some stones as the old man told me in the Stone Dungeon. I also need a power bomb or two to blow up some huge rocks to get some upgrades. They are not in those dungeons, so any idea where I should be looking? Thanks in advance!

#2 Mister Snooze

Mister Snooze

Paladin

• Members

Posted 14 June 2013 - 04:53 PM

I've done parts of both overworlds, been to a dark land, and even visited a couple dungeons, but I'm unable to complete them since I don't have a Power Bracelet to move some stones as the old man told me in the Stone Dungeon. I also need a power bomb or two to blow up some huge rocks to get some upgrades. They are not in those dungeons, so any idea where I should be looking? Thanks in advance!

I am also in that same position. That bracelet must be around here somewhere, but where????? . I did get a money bag, whistle and the ladder mmmmm perhaps....but no, i was hoping my new ladder would take me into a waterfall. Oh well, still looking.

Edited by Mister Snooze, 15 June 2013 - 10:23 AM.

#3 AtrusW0nder

AtrusW0nder

Creator

• Members

Posted 15 June 2013 - 11:43 AM

First of all, you need to get the Hammer from the House of Robes. Then you use the Hammer to go through a cave blocked by hammer path. There you will find a super bomb shop with other useful items. Then once you have the boots, you need to superbomb your way into the forest temple where you can get a single key. Use that key in the Last Main dungeon where you have to use the whistle to get in. In that dungeon (The Last Main) you will eventually come across a locked door. The Bracelet is being guarded there. I suggest you have the Magic Sword to defeat the guardian. He has a Mirror Shield that the Hammer can't break.

#4 AtrusW0nder

AtrusW0nder

Creator

• Members

Posted 15 June 2013 - 11:51 AM

Did you get the whistle from the cave in the dark overword?

#5 AtrusW0nder

AtrusW0nder

Creator

• Members

Posted 15 June 2013 - 12:11 PM

Also, in case you did not know, you need to use the whistle at the two black demon statues.

#6 Mister Snooze

Mister Snooze

Paladin

• Members

Posted 15 June 2013 - 12:37 PM

Looks like I am looking for the house of robes????? mmmmmm

#7 ML1014

ML1014

Experienced Forumer

• Members

Posted 15 June 2013 - 12:39 PM

Got it...thanks. I have the red tunic and the magic sword (amongst a bunch of other items including the whistle). I found the House of Robes, now just need to find that hammer. Kinda tricky dungeon with all the walk thru walls.

#8 ML1014

ML1014

Experienced Forumer

• Members

Posted 15 June 2013 - 12:44 PM

Looks like I am looking for the house of robes????? mmmmmm

You'll find that in the western part of the second overworld, but you do need the raft and whistle to get there.

The cave to the whistle is in the west part of the blue Main Land. Make sure you have at least the blue tunic, the second sword, the magic boomerang...and some potions if possible. There's a bunch of lynels, Keese 2s, and a few wizzrobes. I recommend doing some more roaming and upgrading to the red tunic and magic sword if possible. You'll find the large wallet in the area of the graveyard.

Edited by ML1014, 15 June 2013 - 12:57 PM.

#9 Mister Snooze

Mister Snooze

Paladin

• Members

Posted 15 June 2013 - 01:37 PM

You'll find that in the western part of the second overworld, but you do need the raft and whistle to get there.

The cave to the whistle is in the west part of the blue Main Land. Make sure you have at least the blue tunic, the second sword, the magic boomerang...and some potions if possible. There's a bunch of lynels, Keese 2s, and a few wizzrobes. I recommend doing some more roaming and upgrading to the red tunic and magic sword if possible. You'll find the large wallet in the area of the graveyard.

Looks like it's the raft I need next. Haven't found that yet. I have the blue tunic and magic boomer and the medium wallet from the graveyard.

Edited by Mister Snooze, 15 June 2013 - 01:47 PM.

#10 AtrusW0nder

AtrusW0nder

Creator

• Members

Posted 15 June 2013 - 04:06 PM

Looks like it's the raft I need next. Haven't found that yet. I have the blue tunic and magic boomer and the medium wallet from the graveyard.

Ok, then all you need to do is find the raft in the Grave yard temple (The Casket Trunk). Go in to the graveyard at night. There will be a passage open leading to the second temple.

#11 Mister Snooze

Mister Snooze

Paladin

• Members

Posted 15 June 2013 - 09:17 PM

Ok, then all you need to do is find the raft in the Grave yard temple (The Casket Trunk). Go in to the graveyard at night. There will be a passage open leading to the second temple.

I was in there but thought I needed a glove. I'll go back.

#12 Lukaz

Lukaz

Master

• Members

Posted 16 June 2013 - 08:27 AM

I think I´m in same position as Snooze. Can´t figure out how to go on. I need either super bombs or bracelet. This is my inventory so far.

zelda015-13_zps81334109.png

#13 AtrusW0nder

AtrusW0nder

Creator

• Members

Posted 16 June 2013 - 09:27 AM

I think I´m in same position as Snooze. Can´t figure out how to go on. I need either super bombs or bracelet. This is my inventory so far.

zelda015-13_zps81334109.png

ok, so now you go back in that pay for info cave to make it night time. Then go the grave yard while it's dark and a passage will be open leading to the next level.

#14 Lukaz

Lukaz

Master

• Members

Posted 16 June 2013 - 09:44 AM

Yes, I have been there and bombed all possible walls. Still need the bracelet to get the key

#15 AtrusW0nder

AtrusW0nder

Creator

• Members

Posted 16 June 2013 - 10:20 AM

Yes, I have been there and bombed all possible walls. Still need the bracelet to get the key

First you need the raft. It is in that grave yard dungeon. To get the key, you need to come from around the other side. There is an invisible wall you can walk through to get the key.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users