Tomodachi Life

3DS

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

#31 Dirtyshovel

Dirtyshovel

• Members

Posted 16 June 2014 - 02:36 PM

Move things with his mind? What personality did you give him? The one I told you? Or something different?

Boy do I get surprised with such odd behaviour. What was my mii thinking xD

That is sure an interesting combo. Along with Alex and Ganondorf. One or both must have an attractive personality that allows us to match good enough.

This time I keep it short. I didnt actually played. And yes, over time I will get some more.

I kind of think that by starting with such amount of 20 or more the relationships arent so well.

I dislike fighting too. It blocks the cool parts of the game. When a mii is sad I can actually just let them run their emotions, and not give a bath or anything like a music box.

It will cure over time. Though there is one bit that having clothes ready on the mii, is kind of useful. When they are proposing and then having to buy clothes. Meh.

How is the love life going in general for miis and for your mii?

#32 Ventus

Ventus

Legend

• Members

Posted 16 June 2014 - 03:03 PM

Yeah I gave him the one you told me, lol. I don't know on my end My Mii's are always doing something or another its hard to keep on the daily happenings. XD

But mostly everyone is happy, I check my game once in the morning and once evenings on weekdays and and on weekends I play more on weekends.

#33 Dirtyshovel

Dirtyshovel

• Members

Posted 19 June 2014 - 10:27 AM

There is some new events going on. Ventus has been speaking about having a baby with Emily.

And I get well along with Spongebob aswell. He wants to be my best mate.

Got Christina Aguilera wanting to propose. We still need to get to know each other better before she succeeds to propose me.

Apparently my mii is creepy looking to some people... I know he looks quite real. Maybe they are scared of realness. And mii's should be cartoony.

Edited by Dirtyshovel, 19 June 2014 - 10:29 AM.

#34 Ventus

Ventus

Legend

• Members

Posted 19 June 2014 - 11:25 AM

Oh man I my mii has babies on the mind already xD, update on your mii, your mii has been trying to get Barbara together with Link it has failed many times but you keep on trying :) 

And you and Ganondorf has become best friends he is hanging with you most of the playing playing the Wii U. xD

#35 Dirtyshovel

Dirtyshovel

• Members

Posted 20 June 2014 - 06:04 AM

A baby arrived on starting up. Got a call from Ventus telling me their baby got in. Names Olivia. I had to swing the baby back and forth.

Quite a task. Keeps crying and stuff.

Ventus emily child olivia #TomodachiLife #3DS pic.twitter.com/vwlxKQSMkM

Face olivia child emily ventus #TomodachiLife #3DS pic.twitter.com/FpUuk0dpis

Crazy things. All fed up with that little darling.

#36 Ventus

Ventus

Legend

• Members

Posted 20 June 2014 - 09:40 AM

I figured when the baby arrived it would have gotten annoying xD I've been seeing a bunch of people on GameFaqs complain about the rocking the baby to calm it down.

I don't know if I even want a child in the game but I guess for me to have the full exp of the game I must somehow or another get someone married and have a kid.

I can tell this is going to take awhile <_>

#37 Dirtyshovel

Dirtyshovel

• Members

Posted 22 June 2014 - 08:16 AM

You got a new avatar. That is what I first noticed. Ventus baby got some hair. I think a few more days and it will try to walk.

Also got another baby that is about the same stage in life. Got hair.

I made some drawing today and scanned it with the camera. And now I got a new mii =)

Aww, just checked out for the baby, and Ventus is holding the baby. You really take good care of it.

Oh, another child request. Soon having another baby. Its quite a drag.

How does my mii hold it out? xD

Have you added more mii in the apartments?

It is fun to make your own songs. And to make them as quirky as possible. Yep.

Maybe give the mii a different personality it can help.

Rocking the baby is still hella annoying. There is tickling and tapping too. And that seem to be going pretty well now.

I just leave it to themselves. And only babysit when its just tickling and tapping ^_^

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: 3DS

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users