So here's the deal.

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Anthus

Anthus

Lord of Liquids

• Members

Posted 30 October 2014 - 01:10 PM

At the rate things are going, this quest probably won't be finished for quite some time. I'm not cancelling it, cause I want to finish, but, but some stuff needs to happen first. Mostly, I am busy working on two other ZC projects that have been around a lot longer. Frankly, these are more fun to work on, and I don't have to mess with graphics as much, so it goes by a lot faster. One of the problems I didn't foresee going into making LInk's Hangover was the sheer amount of tile work I'd actually be doing. I want the quest to have 'that look' but it's hard. I have to be in a certain mood to want to do it, cause sometimes I just looks at the tiles, and think they look crappy, but it's probably just from looking at them too long. What I also want to do is take my passion for making games to the next level, and further advance my knowledge of 3D modelling and game design. This takes a lot of time, for obvious reasons, and a lot of my 'creative energy' isn't devoted 100% to ZC anymore, and when I do work in ZC, I just want to build my game, and not play with tiles as much.

Thanks to anyone who showed, or still shows interest in this project :)

• Joelmacool likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users