Zelda: Ancient Master Sword

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
25 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_PJCLink (Guest)

Guest_PJCLink (Guest)
  • Guests

Posted 30 January 2008 - 11:30 PM

Hey Everyone I'm PJCLink, I'm a huge fan of "The Legend Of Zelda" Series(Obviously)! icon_biggrin.gif
I posted this topic to announce my new game series of three quest's I'm making Called "Zelda: Ancient Master Sword".
Now as for the three quests, they are called "Zelda: Vaati's Revenge", "Zelda: Vaati's Havoc Of Darkness", and last but not least "Zelda: Chaos Of Ganon".

Now here's a few Screenshots showing the gameplay of "Zelda: Vaati's Revenge":

Link Vs. some stalfos

IPB Image

Link Fighting a stalfos

IPB Image

Link Vs. "The Goriya Trio"(First encounter)

IPB Image

Edited by PJCLink, 31 January 2008 - 01:52 PM.

#2 Old-Skool

Old-Skool

Hero of Time

• Members

Posted 31 January 2008 - 12:09 AM

...why do your screenshots resemble a purple level 1 with different tiles? If you're just trying to do a 1st quest remake, you should label it as such. In addition, why couldn't you type text on your title screen? if you can draw letters like you did you should have a text feature as well. Then you don't have to mess up the background.

In addition, I found this image on your website. (look at URL)

IPB Image

[23:19] <Dethl> Hey Old-Skool.
[23:19] <Dethl> http://www.freewebs..../Green Link.JPG
[23:19] <Dethl> Isn't that your tileset. icon_frown.gif
[23:19] <Old-Skool> yeah
[23:19] <Naldrag> Oh my god...
[23:19] <Old-Skool> what about it? he's got it.
[23:19] <Old-Skool> and you know that.
[23:19] <Old-Skool> MatthewPZC
[23:19] <MatthewPZC> Hmm?
[23:19] <Old-Skool> isn't that my tileset?
[23:20] <MatthewPZC> Why yes. Yes it is
[23:20] <Old-Skool> Exate, isn't that my tileset?
[23:20] <Old-Skool> TheMasterSwordsman, isn't that my tileset?
[23:20] <TheMasterSwordsman> huhwhat?
[23:20] <Old-Skool> everyone else: isn't that my tileset?
[23:21] <Raffi> Yes

Point is, you are blatantly plaigarizing, and everyone knows it. I suggest you tear it all down and start over the right way.

Edited by Old-skool, 31 January 2008 - 12:26 AM.

#3 Ben

Ben

a very grumpy

• Members

Posted 31 January 2008 - 12:16 AM

That image is a bit big and stretches the postbit for some people. I edited it to a link. I think you ought to have a look at the rules before you post again.

#4 Old-Skool

Old-Skool

Hero of Time

• Members

Posted 31 January 2008 - 12:28 AM

I suggest you read for the whole site and not just the board.

it seems all you have for images on your site are different palette swaps of the same image from My tileset, which you claim as your own.

I'm gonna be very clear on this with you so that you can operate hopefully not just here, but everywhere else on the internet as well. well over fifty people here can back up that you are a plagiarist and a thief. (you do not credit sources on your website) If we have to follow you around to see what you do with it, we will. When I first joined an internet community, I read a very wonderful piece on how not to fail. Sadly, this was three years ago, and the link got lost with ZHQ2 forums. Net Archive doesn't help. Google a guide for yourself, I saw many.

If you choose not to listen to me on this, it doesn't effect me. I'm just trying to give you some help before you run your net life into the ground from a low start. If you parade this around the many boards and features of this site and forum, my peers will pick up for me, and will probably not be as forgiving.

Edited by Old-skool, 31 January 2008 - 01:00 AM.

#5 Guest_PJCLink (Guest)

Guest_PJCLink (Guest)
  • Guests

Posted 31 January 2008 - 01:41 PM

QUOTE(Old-skool @ Jan 30 2008, 10:28 PM) View Post

I suggest you read for the whole site and not just the board.

it seems all you have for images on your site are different palette swaps of the same image from My tileset, which you claim as your own.

I'm gonna be very clear on this with you so that you can operate hopefully not just here, but everywhere else on the internet as well. well over fifty people here can back up that you are a plagiarist and a thief. (you do not credit sources on your website) If we have to follow you around to see what you do with it, we will. When I first joined an internet community, I read a very wonderful piece on how not to fail. Sadly, this was three years ago, and the link got lost with ZHQ2 forums. Net Archive doesn't help. Google a guide for yourself, I saw many.

If you choose not to listen to me on this, it doesn't effect me. I'm just trying to give you some help before you run your net life into the ground from a low start. If you parade this around the many boards and features of this site and forum, my peers will pick up for me, and will probably not be as forgiving.

I know that it's your tileset and I'm not a Plagiarist, a thief, or both, I usually give credit to the creators of things that I use to help make something of my own like a quest so therefore I am not claiming your tileset as my own so don't worry you will get credit from me. Btw I think your tileset and your "zeroquest" quest are cool so therefore I think you're cool so there is no need to worry about anything, okay. icon_biggrin.gif icon_thumbsup.gif
So are we all good here so we get on topic? icon_smile.gif

#6 Old-Skool

Old-Skool

Hero of Time

• Members

Posted 31 January 2008 - 02:37 PM

Regardless, you didn't give credit this time. Giving credit all the other times does not exemplify you from not giving it once. Not citing your source on this website is understandable. Not doing so away from it however is a serious case, regardless of how often you otherwise do so.

#7 Guest_PJCLink (Guest)

Guest_PJCLink (Guest)
  • Guests

Posted 31 January 2008 - 02:51 PM

QUOTE(Old-skool @ Jan 31 2008, 12:37 PM) View Post

Regardless, you didn't give credit this time. Giving credit all the other times does not exemplify you from not giving it once. Not citing your source on this website is understandable. Not doing so away from it however is a serious case, regardless of how often you otherwise do so.

I took the image you found off my site so you should be happy now. Btw when I announce the quest I'm making with your tileset here then I will give you credit, okay so like I said before there's no need to worry. icon_biggrin.gif icon_thumbsup.gif

#8 Old-Skool

Old-Skool

Hero of Time

• Members

Posted 31 January 2008 - 03:18 PM

You can keep it up there if you cite who and where you got it from.

#9 Guest_PJCLink (Guest)

Guest_PJCLink (Guest)
  • Guests

Posted 31 January 2008 - 05:49 PM

"Zelda: Ancient Master Sword" has been canceled! Sorry for this inconvenience for I have no choice.

#10 Joe123

Joe123

Retired

• Members

Posted 31 January 2008 - 05:50 PM

Well that was shortlived icon_confused2.gif

What happened?

#11 Guest_PJCLink (Guest)

Guest_PJCLink (Guest)
  • Guests

Posted 31 January 2008 - 05:55 PM

I'm terribly sorry for I keep this to myself aaaannd I quit. icon_neutral.gif ( icon_unsure.gif)

#12 Plissken

Plissken

What's with these homies dissing our girls?

• Members

Posted 31 January 2008 - 05:57 PM

...Please don't be discourage...I know that this hasn't been the best start at a forum for someone (been seeing your posts and such.) But, just stick it out and practice and you will get better.

This is assuming you are quitting for people putting you down in the screenshot thread and this whole thing.

#13 Joe123

Joe123

Retired

• Members

Posted 31 January 2008 - 05:59 PM

Yah, don't leave ZC just cause you got a bashing from Migo.

He's harsh but he means well with what he says.

I'm sure you could do some pretty good work if you stuck at it, no-one's good when they first start.

#14 Guest_PJCLink (Guest)

Guest_PJCLink (Guest)
  • Guests

Posted 31 January 2008 - 06:03 PM

I've worked on quests since late 2005 so thats a loooong time I had working on my quests.

#15 Joe123

Joe123

Retired

• Members

Posted 31 January 2008 - 06:04 PM

Then why do your screens look like boxes icon_eek.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users