The Armos Suggestion Box

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 ZebraStallion

ZebraStallion

Follower of Destiny

• Members

Posted 16 May 2009 - 07:32 AM

Here is the official suggestion box for Underneath The Armos. This is where you can make suggestions to me and Sheik. (It can be about our quests or about how to use the QPF.)

We appreciate suggestions and criticism. icon_thumbsup.gif

(Edit: I corrected Shiek to Sheik.)

Edited by Sheik, 16 May 2009 - 07:40 AM.

#2 Dawnlight

Dawnlight

My name is NOT Jason!

• Members

Posted 16 May 2009 - 08:35 AM

Wow, I guess people like my Suggestion Box idea.

Well, here are my suggestions:

ZebraStallion

I like to make a comment on your screens. I must say, you really improved with the Pure Set since you were a noob. My only constructive criticism is that your mountain use could still use a bit more work. The mountain use on your most recent screens look pretty weird. You use too much mountains for its own good. I use to have that habit that I make the mountain itself dominate the screen. Try not to do that, it would make it hard for Link to roam around. Also, try not to have straight use of tiles. Be creative and experiment how tiles behave when put into different locations. That's pretty much it.

Sheik

Nothing to complain here. Keep up the good work and update frequently. icon_thumbsup.gif

#3 Sheik

Sheik

Deified

• Members

Posted 16 May 2009 - 08:48 AM

QUOTE(Dawnlight @ May 16 2009, 04:35 PM) View Post

Wow, I guess people like my Suggestion Box idea.

Well, here are my suggestions:

Sheik

Nothing to complain here. Keep up the good work and update frequently. icon_thumbsup.gif

Hehe, it was one of our first ideas along with a screenshot thread (the gallery) to make a suggestion box. It's useful in my eyes.

On your 'suggestion': Thank you. I will update as often as possible (and reasonably needed).

#4 ZebraStallion

ZebraStallion

Follower of Destiny

• Members

Posted 16 May 2009 - 09:46 AM

QUOTE(Dawnlight @ May 16 2009, 09:35 AM) View Post

ZebraStallion

I like to make a comment on your screens. I must say, you really improved with the Pure Set since you were a noob. My only constructive criticism is that your mountain use could still use a bit more work. The mountain use on your most recent screens look pretty weird. You use too much mountains for its own good. I use to have that habit that I make the mountain itself dominate the screen. Try not to do that, it would make it hard for Link to roam around. Also, try not to have straight use of tiles. Be creative and experiment how tiles behave when put into different locations. That's pretty much it.

Well, the cliffs actually play a part in Hyrule's history. I'm going to make a back story for all of the interesting rock formations. I will try to design them better though, thanks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users