The Decent Past Quest Announcement

QuestDev

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Mr. Shade

Mr. Shade

• Members

Posted 14 December 2022 - 12:23 AM

Hi I am Mr. Shade, I just joined the ZC community so this is my introduction I guess?

So I have been working on my quest called "The Decent Past" I want to work on smaller quests for now

I am using the NES Tileset with Cambria Tiles

There will be some teasers soon...

It's not the longest quest in the world, But it's not the shortest quest in the world.

• Taco Chopper, Shane, Eddy and 4 others like this

#2 Moosh

Moosh

Tiny Little Questmaker

• ZC Developers

Posted 14 December 2022 - 08:16 AM

Hi, and welcome to PureZC. The forum's in a bit of a weird state of inactivity currently, but nonetheless it's good to see new faces using the editor. :)

I'll be excited to see what you're working on. And I wouldn't worry about length too much. Shorter quests are pretty comfy, both to make and to play.

#3 Mr. Shade

Mr. Shade

• Members

Posted 16 December 2022 - 08:09 AM

Hi, and welcome to PureZC. The forum's in a bit of a weird state of inactivity currently, but nonetheless it's good to see new faces using the editor. :)

I'll be excited to see what you're working on. And I wouldn't worry about length too much. Shorter quests are pretty comfy, both to make and to play.

Hey thank you! and I can see this site is currently inactive but it's nice to see people talk on here

Also it's nice to that people actually care for shorter quests and stuff like that... Thank you!

• Taco Chopper likes this

#4 Aslion

Aslion

End Fascism

• Members

Posted 17 December 2022 - 01:19 AM

Hey thank you! and I can see this site is currently inactive but it's nice to see people talk on here

Also it's nice to that people actually care for shorter quests and stuff like that... Thank you!

The site is really more active than it looks. Most of the discussion just happens on Discord servers nowadays (mainly the ZC Land and ZC Official Dev servers moreso than the PureZC server), but most people will still at least lurk the forums fairly often. So feel free to join in or at least not be too scared off by the lack of activity!

• Taco Chopper and Eddy like this

#5 Mr. Shade

Mr. Shade

• Members

Posted 18 December 2022 - 10:24 AM

The Quest Project's page is now up!

---------------

https://www.purezc.n...projects&id=589

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users