• Please log in to reply
128 replies to this topic

#31 deme

deme

Experienced Forumer

• Members

Posted 03 October 2022 - 12:55 AM

How to get the boss key in the deep spire? I'm stuck in b1 b2 

Edited by deme, 03 October 2022 - 12:56 AM.

• Joelmacool likes this

#32 Joelmacool

Joelmacool

Addicted to Overwatch

• Moderators

Posted 03 October 2022 - 07:19 AM

How to get the boss key in the deep spire? I'm stuck in b1 b2 

There should be a hint somewhere in B2 that provides a hint as to how to progress, accessible by going to the left side of the dungeon (on B1). To get the boss key, you need to use that hint to try and find a room that correlates (it's somewhere on the other floors), but you'll also need a few keys to access that room.

#33 Box

Box

• Members

Posted 03 October 2022 - 01:10 PM

where is the music instrument

Edited by Box, 03 October 2022 - 01:13 PM.

• Joelmacool likes this

#34 phatjak69

phatjak69

Junior

• Members

Posted 03 October 2022 - 02:15 PM

Just got the flippers and the whistle, already cant remember where I go the whistle though.  Where do I go next, and where's the boomerang?  Somehow I missed it.

• Joelmacool likes this

#35 Joelmacool

Joelmacool

Addicted to Overwatch

• Moderators

Posted 03 October 2022 - 04:27 PM

where is the music instrument

The Whistle should be found in the Deep Spire (on the coastline), which is accessible if you swim into the Ocean and find the Shipwreck!

Just got the flippers and the whistle, already cant remember where I go the whistle though.  Where do I go next, and where's the boomerang?  Somehow I missed it.

After getting the Whistle, you should be able to play it on some portions of the mountain (there are small Whistle symbols carved into the mountains to indicate where to play it); the boomerang is within a cave around the Trees of Velea, if you cut grass you should be able to find it!

#36 Malstygian

Malstygian

Initiate

• Members

Posted 03 October 2022 - 07:04 PM

Spoiler

Edited by Malstygian, 03 October 2022 - 07:05 PM.

• Joelmacool likes this

#37 Taruby

Taruby

• Members

Posted 04 October 2022 - 01:55 AM

It's been over a decade since I last played a quest made for Zelda Classic,and am impressed by how far things have progressed; these quests almost feel like proper Action RPGs instead of Kaizo Zelda Densetsu..

I'm currently stuck trying to beat one of your bosses after the Fallen Domain:

Spoiler

• Jenny, Joelmacool and slashi like this

#38 Box

Box

• Members

Posted 04 October 2022 - 07:03 AM

i need help to find the flippers please

• Joelmacool likes this

#39 Joelmacool

Joelmacool

Addicted to Overwatch

• Moderators

Posted 04 October 2022 - 08:36 AM

Spoiler

I don't have an official comprehensive list for all the locations, but if you feel you are truly lost then you can head into the quest file to try and locate them. I can try to pinpoint a few in particular: Cement can be found if you dive in front of the talking fish on the coast, if you head back to Capsaari Mines and find the chest surrounded by pots, if you head back to Canaria Castle (on the second floor) and use the Hookshot, as well as if you head back to the Tower of Inda and use both the Hookshot and Shovel.

It's been over a decade since I last played a quest made for Zelda Classic,and am impressed by how far things have progressed; these quests almost feel like proper Action RPGs instead of Kaizo Zelda Densetsu..

I'm currently stuck trying to beat one of your bosses after the Fallen Domain:

Spoiler

Welcome back to ZC, good to see you here again! I decided to make the final boss a bit easier (just uploaded the new update), so now the boss' minions provide additional health, as well as the fact a few more items (like the Wand or the Bombs) now deal damage to him. Hopefully this makes it easier to deal with, but if not I'll be happy to nerf him again to accommodate! 

i need help to find the flippers please

With the Bow and Arrow, you should be able to grant yourself access to the eastern side of the Overworld; to do this go over to the lower-right section of the Trees of Velea, and use the Bow and Arrow on the statue to your left in order to open the path to the next area. After this, you should be on the path to the next dungeon, which should grant you the Flippers. Hope this helps!

#40 Box

Box

• Members

Posted 04 October 2022 - 10:27 AM

thanks Joelmacool, i am in the dungeon in the house, but i cant make progress, maybe i forgot something

• Joelmacool likes this

#41 Joelmacool

Joelmacool

Addicted to Overwatch

• Moderators

Posted 04 October 2022 - 01:10 PM

thanks Joelmacool, i am in the dungeon in the house, but i cant make progress, maybe i forgot something

If you mean the cave under the house in the Swamp, if you make it all the way to the bottom floor you'll be able to press a switch that disables all the green pillars in the cave; head back to the top floor and from there a path should be opened, allowing you to finish the cave.

#42 Malstygian

Malstygian

Initiate

• Members

Posted 04 October 2022 - 06:07 PM

I don't have an official comprehensive list for all the locations, but if you feel you are truly lost then you can head into the quest file to try and locate them. I can try to pinpoint a few in particular: Cement can be found if you dive in front of the talking fish on the coast, if you head back to Capsaari Mines and find the chest surrounded by pots, if you head back to Canaria Castle (on the second floor) and use the Hookshot, as well as if you head back to the Tower of Inda and use both the Hookshot and Shovel.

Yep, it was the one in Canaria Castle. I have no one to blame but myself for that one because I obviously saw it before and it was clearly marked on the map. With that, I found everything. Thanks!

• Joelmacool likes this

#43 jwex001

jwex001

Senior

• Members

Posted 06 October 2022 - 10:52 AM

Might need some help here, as I have been all over and seem to be stuck.  I am in the lower levels of the spire and seem to be stuck on B1 and cannot progress past that.  I do have 2 keys in my inventory, and have read the plaque with the hint, but still cannot seem to find my way to progress.  Really loving the quest and the challenge of this well.  There is one door that looks like it can take me to a set of stairs to B3, but the door will not open, even after killing everything in the room.I think it may be a one way door, as I have been on the other side previously, but cannot go back through it.  Looks like all I need is the boss key to progress, but I cannot find it.  Any helpful hints or tips?

• Joelmacool likes this

#44 Malstygian

Malstygian

Initiate

• Members

Posted 06 October 2022 - 03:13 PM

Might need some help here, as I have been all over and seem to be stuck.  I am in the lower levels of the spire and seem to be stuck on B1 and cannot progress past that.  I do have 2 keys in my inventory, and have read the plaque with the hint, but still cannot seem to find my way to progress.  Really loving the quest and the challenge of this well.  There is one door that looks like it can take me to a set of stairs to B3, but the door will not open, even after killing everything in the room.I think it may be a one way door, as I have been on the other side previously, but cannot go back through it.  Looks like all I need is the boss key to progress, but I cannot find it.  Any helpful hints or tips?

Spoiler

• Joelmacool likes this

#45 Joelmacool

Joelmacool

Addicted to Overwatch

• Moderators

Posted 06 October 2022 - 03:23 PM

Glad you've been enjoying the quest! Here's some pointers:

Spoiler

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users