'Canaria, the Upwind March' Discussion Thread

• Please log in to reply
128 replies to this topic

#106 derby77

derby77

Doyen(ne)

• Members

Posted 08 January 2023 - 07:10 PM

Hello, got transported to Capsoori Heath and only have bombs and candle. Should I be here already? I feel I need more equipment such as bow and arrow, flippers and ocarina before being here and I can't seem to get back.

Edited by derby77, 08 January 2023 - 07:31 PM.

• Joelmacool likes this

#107 Joelmacool

Joelmacool

Addicted to Overwatch

• Moderators

Posted 10 January 2023 - 06:42 AM

Hello, got transported to Capsoori Heath and only have bombs and candle. Should I be here already? I feel I need more equipment such as bow and arrow, flippers and ocarina before being here and I can't seem to get back.

You should be able to progress with only the bombs and candle; keep an eye out for bomb-able rocks!

• derby77 likes this

#108 derby77

derby77

Doyen(ne)

• Members

Posted 17 January 2023 - 04:40 PM

nvm...figured it out

Edited by derby77, 17 January 2023 - 07:28 PM.

• Joelmacool likes this

#109 derby77

derby77

Doyen(ne)

• Members

Posted 19 January 2023 - 09:05 PM

Finished Colossus Culvert, but can't seem to get to room in complete bottom left where there's a chest.

• Joelmacool likes this

#110 Shane

Shane

💙

• Moderators
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 20 January 2023 - 12:50 AM

Finished Colossus Culvert, but can't seem to get to room in complete bottom left where there's a chest.

Spoiler

• Joelmacool likes this

#111 Joelmacool

Joelmacool

Addicted to Overwatch

• Moderators

Posted 20 January 2023 - 09:01 AM

Spoiler

#112 derby77

derby77

Doyen(ne)

• Members

Posted 20 January 2023 - 05:36 PM

Thanks to you both, I hadn't thought of that

• Joelmacool likes this

#113 derby77

derby77

Doyen(ne)

• Members

Posted 22 January 2023 - 02:55 PM

I read there's no ladder, but is there an easier way to get to the key on B2 of fallen domain? Those brown flashing things (like hands I guess) keep teleporting me back to a certain point

Edited by derby77, 22 January 2023 - 05:10 PM.

• Joelmacool likes this

#114 Joelmacool

Joelmacool

Addicted to Overwatch

• Moderators

Posted 23 January 2023 - 05:36 AM

I read there's no ladder, but is there an easier way to get to the key on B2 of fallen domain? Those brown flashing things (like hands I guess) keep teleporting me back to a certain point

There is indeed no ladder; that puzzle is more of a timing one, you need to try and go at the right time such that you won't be caught out by the dust clouds. It's a bit tricky, but it is do-able! Hope this helps!

#115 derby77

derby77

Doyen(ne)

• Members

Posted 29 January 2023 - 01:41 PM

Awesome quest! Really enjoyed it, but for some reason I never got the key where the ghost needs love.

Not sure what I missed, but thought I really scoured everything.

Seem to have everything except 1.25 hearts.

Any help on getting that key?

• Joelmacool likes this

#116 Joelmacool

Joelmacool

Addicted to Overwatch

• Moderators

Posted 29 January 2023 - 04:25 PM

Awesome quest! Really enjoyed it, but for some reason I never got the key where the ghost needs love.

Not sure what I missed, but thought I really scoured everything.

Seem to have everything except 1.25 hearts.

Any help on getting that key?

Glad to hear you enjoyed the quest! To unlock the key door where the ghost lives, you'll need to give the ghost a rose; you'll be able to get the rose by completing the Trade Sequence!

#117 derby77

derby77

Doyen(ne)

• Members

Posted 31 January 2023 - 05:18 PM

Glad to hear you enjoyed the quest! To unlock the key door where the ghost lives, you'll need to give the ghost a rose; you'll be able to get the rose by completing the Trade Sequence!

I thought I completed the sequence. Was there more after the mushroom? I can't recall if I got something after that

• Joelmacool likes this

#118 Joelmacool

Joelmacool

Addicted to Overwatch

• Moderators

Posted 01 February 2023 - 06:56 AM

I thought I completed the sequence. Was there more after the mushroom? I can't recall if I got something after that

There is indeed more after the mushroom! If you go back to where you used the mushroom, and continue exploring the cave (on the left-side of the dungeon entrance screen), then you should be able to find a Music Box. This'll continue the trading sequence, which should take you to finding a rose for the ghost!

• derby77 likes this

#119 derby77

derby77

Doyen(ne)

• Members

Posted 02 February 2023 - 05:39 PM

There is indeed more after the mushroom! If you go back to where you used the mushroom, and continue exploring the cave (on the left-side of the dungeon entrance screen), then you should be able to find a Music Box. This'll continue the trading sequence, which should take you to finding a rose for the ghost!

• Joelmacool likes this

#120 SofaKing

SofaKing

Defender

• Members

Posted 07 March 2023 - 10:01 PM

I've made it to the boss of that underground multi-level dungeon but I'm done here.  Without a magic bean he's too hard.  I can avoid the lightning attack most of the time, avoid the spin attack some of the time, hit him with all I've got, and he still has like 3/4 or more of his health bar.  I understand you don't have to take him down to zero, and I'd probably finally win with enough attempts, but you also have to wait through a dozen strings of text before you can even fight him.  Sorry, I liked the quest up until now, but this is where I get off.  

• Joelmacool likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users