The Colossal Tower Help Thread

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 Shosci

Shosci

Gaming Topics and Live Streams

• Members

Posted 31 August 2022 - 05:46 PM

The quest may be short, but I'll open this topic here if anyone has any questions or needs help with the quest

#2 slashi

slashi

Initiate

• Members

Posted 10 September 2022 - 06:16 AM

Edit: Right after posting I figure it out  :lol:

Edited by slashi, 10 September 2022 - 06:35 AM.

#3 slashi

slashi

Initiate

• Members

Posted 10 September 2022 - 07:38 AM

Btw, if you walk left here you end up either stuck or in weird places, and the quest might break if you save.

Spoiler

Edited by slashi, 10 September 2022 - 08:09 AM.

#4 csharporbflat

csharporbflat

Junior

• Members

Posted 22 September 2022 - 11:03 AM

stuck in ice dungeon after doing to floor above and melting the ice. I got the key. Apparantly there is a room somwhere with a warp to the locked door, but I cannot figure out which room it is.

#5 csharporbflat

csharporbflat

Junior

• Members

Posted 04 October 2022 - 10:37 AM

really? No Help?

#6 Malstygian

Malstygian

Initiate

• Members

Posted 06 October 2022 - 04:34 PM

stuck in ice dungeon after doing to floor above and melting the ice. I got the key. Apparantly there is a room somwhere with a warp to the locked door, but I cannot figure out which room it is.

Spoiler

#7 Shosci

Shosci

• Members

Posted 10 October 2022 - 10:30 AM

really? No Help?

Hey, I PMd you in the review section, but I don't think you saw it. You can use that key in the small room of the Ice Dungeon where you'll fine a dive warp. The dive warp will take you to a locked door

#8 Lukaz

Lukaz

Master

• Members

Posted 10 December 2022 - 01:30 PM

I´m missing a key for the NE door in dried floor 8. There´s a chest E on floor 9 wich I suppose holds the key ( or the bosskey for floor 10 ), but I have no idea how to reach it. If I drop down from floor 10 I will land on floor 8. How do I go on ? / Lukaz

#9 Shosci

Shosci

• Members

Posted 10 December 2022 - 05:12 PM

I´m missing a key for the NE door in dried floor 8. There´s a chest E on floor 9 wich I suppose holds the key ( or the bosskey for floor 10 ), but I have no idea how to reach it. If I drop down from floor 10 I will land on floor 8. How do I go on ? / Lukaz

Lower the water level halfway (down to Floor 9). Then take the whirlwind on the far left of Floor 8. That should take you to a key, most people miss that one

#10 Lukaz

Lukaz

Master

• Members

Posted 10 December 2022 - 06:47 PM

Lower the water level halfway (down to Floor 9). Then take the whirlwind on the far left of Floor 8. That should take you to a key, most people miss that one

Got it, thanks ( but it was to the right and not to the left )  :nerd:

• Shosci likes this

#11 Lukaz

Lukaz

Master

• Members

Posted 11 December 2022 - 08:34 AM

This quest is awesome and very different. Thanks alot Shosci.

But It looks like I need help on floor 12. Can´t figure out share-the-power-message but I think it has to do with the flashing eye. No of my items work on it, neither on the rotating tile in the next room. I haven´t found any new items on floor 11 or 12, but it looks lke the flashing eye should be shoot by an arrow. I think the thing here is to lower the grey tiles in this room. I would appreciate some tips on how to go on / Lukaz

#12 Shosci

Shosci

• Members

Posted 11 December 2022 - 10:50 AM

This quest is awesome and very different. Thanks alot Shosci.

But It looks like I need help on floor 12. Can´t figure out share-the-power-message but I think it has to do with the flashing eye. No of my items work on it, neither on the rotating tile in the next room. I haven´t found any new items on floor 11 or 12, but it looks lke the flashing eye should be shoot by an arrow. I think the thing here is to lower the grey tiles in this room. I would appreciate some tips on how to go on / Lukaz

'Share the power' just means to use the new item you get in this dungeon, and using it on the flashing eye statues (which you are right about). To get the item, you'll need to use all of the keys on the lock blocks on Floor 12

#13 Lukaz

Lukaz

Master

• Members

Posted 11 December 2022 - 01:20 PM

'Share the power' just means to use the new item you get in this dungeon, and using it on the flashing eye statues (which you are right about). To get the item, you'll need to use all of the keys on the lock blocks on Floor 12

Thank you. Sorry for my poor english  :unsure:

• Shosci likes this

#14 Lordkronos

Lordkronos

Hero of Dark World

• Members

Posted 29 December 2022 - 10:53 AM

Is It Just becouse of The Newest Version i User bu The Room Left on The first Floor has a Closed door and Map as i Collected it  and Opened the Door The Backway was Closed Again after Collecting the Bombs and The Map was tere to Again :D

#15 Shosci

Shosci

• Members

Posted 30 December 2022 - 07:49 AM

Is It Just becouse of The Newest Version i User bu The Room Left on The first Floor has a Closed door and Map as i Collected it  and Opened the Door The Backway was Closed Again after Collecting the Bombs and The Map was tere to Again :D

Possibly, the Nightly build is still continuing to get updates, so it can cause issues for quests made before. I would just download the recommended version to play the quest

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users