Another Land 2

• Please log in to reply
52 replies to this topic

#31 vravelo

vravelo

I was killed a lot""---, try me now..!

• Members

Posted 18 February 2018 - 03:06 PM

Yeah, the cheat code is "shrek", for anyone who wants it.

WOW!!! thanks... you are a very nice person... :clap:  :clap:

#32 SofaKing

SofaKing

Defender

• Members

Posted 22 February 2018 - 12:15 AM

Did the key issue ever get resolved?   

#33 Castelia

Castelia

Fred Durst stan

• Members

Posted 22 February 2018 - 05:09 AM

Did the key issue ever get resolved?   

That actually wasn't an issue. I purposefully removed that key in the update because i got rid of some unnecessary locked doors to make the dungeon simpler.

#34 SofaKing

SofaKing

Defender

• Members

Posted 22 February 2018 - 07:28 PM

Hmm.   In that case I must be missing another way to advance.   Dang.

#35 Castelia

Castelia

Fred Durst stan

• Members

Posted 23 February 2018 - 12:33 AM

Hmm.   In that case I must be missing another way to advance.   Dang.

There's a key that you can get by shooting something with an arrow. Do you have the bow/arrows/quiver?

#36 SofaKing

SofaKing

Defender

• Members

Posted 24 February 2018 - 01:49 PM

No.   I know the thing you are talking about.   I got the bow in the dungeon but I don't have the quiver.

• Castelia likes this

#37 Castelia

Castelia

Fred Durst stan

• Members

Posted 24 February 2018 - 05:34 PM

No.   I know the thing you are talking about.   I got the bow in the dungeon but I don't have the quiver.

Get the Quiver from a shop in East Myragon. You have to bomb open one of the doors.

#38 SofaKing

SofaKing

Defender

• Members

Posted 24 February 2018 - 06:06 PM

Gotcha.   That will make me not stuck anymore.   I thought I was looking for a way to advance in L2.

Edit:  Oops.  I was mistaken.   It's the arrows I don't have.   I have the quiver and the bow.

Edited by SofaKing, 24 February 2018 - 06:11 PM.

#39 Castelia

Castelia

Fred Durst stan

• Members

Posted 24 February 2018 - 10:00 PM

Gotcha.   That will make me not stuck anymore.   I thought I was looking for a way to advance in L2.

Edit:  Oops.  I was mistaken.   It's the arrows I don't have.   I have the quiver and the bow.

The arrows are in West Myragon's shop.

#40 SofaKing

SofaKing

Defender

• Members

Posted 25 February 2018 - 01:06 AM

Well jeez.   That was a total facepalm, "how did I miss that?" moment.   Beat Level 2.   Onward.   

#41 Castelia

Castelia

Fred Durst stan

• Members

Posted 27 February 2018 - 03:34 AM

Just updated the quest, fixing a ton of stuff I apparently missed, as well as adding stuff.

- Fixed a bunch of bugs where Link would get stuck in walls during screen transitions, especially in dungeons.

- Added text boxes, to make the text easier to read.

- Added short dialogue boxes after grabbing Triforce pieces to give a hint as to where the next Triforce piece is.

- Added a way to get back to Prison Island after leaving it, since it has two Heart Pieces that could be permanently missed. Just slash the spiky tree near Level 1 once you get the Magical Sword.

- Renamed Prison Island to Goriyanamo Bay. I originally intended to call it that, but for some reason, I didn't.

- Lengthened the block barrier on the first screen of Level 3, so players can still shoot the statue to escape from the other side.

As well as some other stuff I did but can't remember right now. Enjoy the new update!

Edited by Castelia, 27 February 2018 - 07:44 PM.

• Shane likes this

#42 SofaKing

SofaKing

Defender

• Members

Posted 27 February 2018 - 07:38 PM

If one were to use the super bomb in the wrong spot would they be permastuck?   If so you should also fix that.   

Also I don't mind the concept of having a hard room of regular enemies as a boss, but, you should make it so they can't drop the stopwatch.  That happened to me almost immediately in the Level 3 boss room and it kind of defeats the entire purpose of a boss fight.  Otherwise that fight would have been somewhat tough with my equipment at the time.  

• Castelia likes this

#43 Castelia

Castelia

Fred Durst stan

• Members

Posted 27 February 2018 - 07:45 PM

Thanks for telling me. I'll see when I can fix this stuff.

I made it so that the Super Bomb in the trippy area regenerates, but I'll need to find another solution for the desert Super Bomb.

#44 Mister Snooze

Mister Snooze

Paladin

• Members

Posted 28 February 2018 - 06:46 PM

Ok just a few problems. I died in the last cave going to the Boil Facility (first room), pressed continue and ended up in an unknown area unable to move with everything a strange color. Had to restart. Then in The Boil Facility I went right in the spikey area and got to the boss room early, killed he boss got the triforce and got locked out before finishing the dungeon again had to restart at last save.

In the prison catacombs in the room that is 3 down on the left side of the map. if you try to walk up over the water you get stuck in the next room

Finished the game (even though Zelda almost burned to death in the fire hehe) Thanks for the fun!

Edited by Mister Snooze, 01 March 2018 - 12:51 AM.

• vravelo and Castelia like this

#45 Castelia

Castelia

Fred Durst stan

• Members

Posted 01 March 2018 - 01:18 AM

Glad you enjoyed it! I'll try to fix those issues soon.

• Mister Snooze likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users