• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#16 vravelo

vravelo

I was killed a lot""---, try me now..!

• Members

Posted 24 May 2014 - 01:28 PM

where is the bow ?

Hi lukaz,, think I found the bow at level three and silver arrow at bonus dungeon -2 !

""remeber my memory"" if no exactly, then is close enough"'.......................XD

#17 Spelunker

Spelunker

So Long, and Thanks for all the Fish

• Members

Posted 24 May 2014 - 02:08 PM

the letter is either in level 5 or 6.

I've been through level 5 and 6 and didn't find the letter.

Also looking for the power glove, hookshot and hammer.

#18 chocobothief12

chocobothief12

Junior

• Members

Posted 24 May 2014 - 03:38 PM

I've been through level 5 and 6 and didn't find the letter.

Also looking for the power glove, hookshot and hammer.

the letter is indeed in level 5. theres a path through the dungeon that leads to a dead end with a miniboss. after klling him, you get the letter, and are then warped back to the level 5 entrance. did you find all the walkthroughable walls? the hamme is in level 4 in the room above the boss room, and the hookshot is in a cave on the way to level 8, with the glove being the level 8 item

#19 Spelunker

Spelunker

• Members

Posted 24 May 2014 - 05:57 PM

the letter is indeed in level 5. theres a path through the dungeon that leads to a dead end with a miniboss. after klling him, you get the letter, and are then warped back to the level 5 entrance. did you find all the walkthroughable walls? the hamme is in level 4 in the room above the boss room, and the hookshot is in a cave on the way to level 8, with the glove being the level 8 item

How can the power glove be the level 8 item? I need the magic key to get through level 8 which I can't get without the power glove.

#20 chocobothief12

chocobothief12

Junior

• Members

Posted 24 May 2014 - 06:06 PM

How can the power glove be the level 8 item? I need the magic key to get through level 8 which I can't get without the power glove.

I asked myself the same thing and just went through the level buying a bunch of keys in the shop. if you have access to level 8, you have access to the discount medal. so all the keys are only 40 rupees each. what i did was just grind rupees in the maze that leads to level two, and just bought a bunch of keys. after that i found out that the glove was indeed the level 8 item, and it was confirmed through PM by the creator. which means the hint guy that tells you to get the key was mistaken

#21 vravelo

vravelo

I was killed a lot""---, try me now..!

• Members

Posted 24 May 2014 - 10:27 PM

Spelunker,, I got the power glove , and I.m at level four, things are can't remember where I got it, since I got the red bombs opened some sellers,, maybe I bought it, to bad I can't remember but is around level four!!!

still haven't found level -5 (any hint is ok )) meanwhile I'll search any shop selling the glove???

#22 chocobothief12

chocobothief12

Junior

• Members

Posted 25 May 2014 - 12:05 AM

Spelunker,, I got the power glove , and I.m at level four, things are can't remember where I got it, since I got the red bombs opened some sellers,, maybe I bought it, to bad I can't remember but is around level four!!!

still haven't found level -5 (any hint is ok )) meanwhile I'll search any shop selling the glove???

you're probably talking about the bracelet. having the glove upgrade so soon after only just getting the bracelet wouldnt make any sense. If you're looking for level 5 vravelo, its in the southwest corner of the map. thees a shop one screen to the right that sells a superbomb to get in. just blow up the giant green tree

#23 Lukaz

Lukaz

Master

• Members

Posted 25 May 2014 - 01:30 AM

Hi lukaz,, think I found the bow at level three and silver arrow at bonus dungeon -2 !

""remeber my memory"" if no exactly, then is close enough"'.......................XD

I justcan´t find the bow. Have looked around with lens, but nothing, only a 20-rupie.

#24 Spelunker

Spelunker

• Members

Posted 25 May 2014 - 08:53 AM

I've gone through level 9 at least twice now and I can't figure out how to get into these rooms.

ISghypp.jpg

#25 chocobothief12

chocobothief12

Junior

• Members

Posted 25 May 2014 - 09:12 AM

that second to last row im certain is the room with the boss door. once you get there, the rest should be linear. If I recall, there was a specific room that once you entered it, you were trapped in an endless if you went left. then in the next room was a gleeok as well as the boss door. I'll give the level another pass and see if i can help you out.

edit: ok i found the path you need to take. follow these exact from the level 9 entrance. N,N,E,N go down the stairs. then go N N N E E E and you should get to a warp where a miniboss used to be. you should be warped to a room full of red bubbles. walk through the wall on the left and then straight north the rest of the way. you will arrive at the boss key door and the end of the dungeon after a small gauntlet.

Edited by chocobothief12, 25 May 2014 - 09:25 AM.

#26 Spelunker

Spelunker

• Members

Posted 25 May 2014 - 10:51 AM

that second to last row im certain is the room with the boss door. once you get there, the rest should be linear. If I recall, there was a specific room that once you entered it, you were trapped in an endless if you went left. then in the next room was a gleeok as well as the boss door. I'll give the level another pass and see if i can help you out.

edit: ok i found the path you need to take. follow these exact from the level 9 entrance. N,N,E,N go down the stairs. then go N N N E E E and you should get to a warp where a miniboss used to be. you should be warped to a room full of red bubbles. walk through the wall on the left and then straight north the rest of the way. you will arrive at the boss key door and the end of the dungeon after a small gauntlet.

Thanks, it was that walk through wall that I missed.

I finished the quest. The only part I didn't like was having to buy 20 keys to get through level 8.

#27 Lukaz

Lukaz

Master

• Members

Posted 26 May 2014 - 09:53 AM

Finally beaten. Nice Classic quest. Maybe the author will do something about the 2nd glove and magic key. :nerd:

#28 patgarret

patgarret

An old player

• Members

Posted 28 May 2014 - 09:35 AM

Level 7, where is it?

#29 chocobothief12

chocobothief12

Junior

• Members

Posted 28 May 2014 - 09:56 AM

Level 7, where is it?

in the dark part of the overworld whistle at the pond past the blue pols voices and stalfos 3s

#30 Avalee

Avalee

Junior

• Members

Posted 28 May 2014 - 12:54 PM

At C 6 there is a graveyard and it shows the whistle but when I blow it nothing happens.

Also i did the update and it would not let me open the file. It said it was misnamed. Was it a crucial update?

Thanks for the help

Avalee

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users