Pastel Heart

• Members

Posted 20 July 2013 - 08:09 PM

Spoiler

#32 leaderofthepatriots

leaderofthepatriots

• Members

Posted 20 July 2013 - 08:38 PM

Ah.  I know which room you are talking about.  Unfortunately I have not gotten the mirror shield.  Am I correct in assuming that getting access to the room with the mirror shield involves that room with all those movable blocks and is near (maybe completely) impossible to get to the room below?  Or am I way off base?

UPDATE: Decided to leave level 7 and come back to it later.  Almost beat level 8 until I realized that the mirror shield is also required for some of the puzzles there that will hopefully lead me to the hookshot and the boss key.  I did however beat the "fake" level 9 dungeon (very cool of you to bring that back from the first game) and got the item which has proven to be a boon. I also found all three goddess crystals, the large quiver(thank gosh), and the magic boomerang.(Would have real handy when I first ran through level 8 especially when I ran out of silver arrows) However I still cannot find that darn amulet, though I did find the hint for it. Hopefully I won't need it when I do go to the "true" level 9 dungeon.  In the meantime, could someone give me a hint on how to get to the mirror shield? If it requires me going through the block puzzle in level 7, could someone give me a hint on how to get to the room below?

Edited by leaderofthepatriots, 23 July 2013 - 08:38 PM.

#33 Darkmatt

Darkmatt

Pastel Heart

• Members

Posted 24 July 2013 - 01:04 AM

I can tell you what I'm not doing right now: Making that reward.

But I am having fun making a doodle blueprint for the future.

Now then,

Spoiler

With all the poking you're doing in the overworld I'm surprised you haven't found that yet.

Edited by Darkmatt, 24 July 2013 - 01:28 AM.

#34 leaderofthepatriots

leaderofthepatriots

• Members

Posted 24 July 2013 - 04:07 PM

I feel like the biggest dope on planet earth.  I should have known there was something odd about that room where the wizzrobe statues were practacally shooting and reflecting their shots back at themselves.  Anyway, I found the mirror shield and beat both level 7 and 8.  I'm going to keep searching for that elusive amulet before heading to the final dungeon.

UPDATE: Just beat the final dungeon.  90 deaths, 66 hours, 27 minutes.  I know my time and record was not impressive, but I had fun with this quest.  Really gave me a good challenge.  Btw never did find amulet lol.

Edited by leaderofthepatriots, 28 July 2013 - 07:09 PM.

#35 Darkmatt

Darkmatt

Pastel Heart

• Members

Posted 29 July 2013 - 07:49 AM

Thank you so much for completing it.

Spoiler

#36 )-( Marchland Malady )-(

)-( Marchland Malady )-(

)M( Still No Tombs In The Sims 4 )M(

• Members
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 21 August 2013 - 12:44 PM

There is someone on YouTube that is (or was) doing a Let's Play of this quest. A link to her first video of this quest is below:

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=s4y51Q-OEH8

She should have played "Fun In The Sun" 8-Bit Extraordinaire first. If she posts in these forums, then I am asking her to make a Let's Play of that quest.

Edited by Nolornbon, 21 August 2013 - 12:46 PM.

#37 heldmacm

heldmacm

• Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 06:36 AM

I'm stucky very early in Level 7 and could really use some help.  I've picked up the chime, but I can't do much beyond that because I can't figure out how to solve the puzzle with the two wizzrobe statues, four pushable blocks and locked block the leads to the room on the left.  All other rooms I can't get past have dark blocks, and I don't currently have the power bracelet (should I by now?), so it appears I have to figure out the aforementioned puzzle to proceed.  I did find a room with a hint for a puzzle, but assuming this room is the puzzle the hint is referring to, I'm not sure what it means.  Can someone please clarify if I should have the power bracelet by now and provide a hint for how to get past the room I mentioned?

Thanks in advance, and Darkmatt, much like your first one, thanks for a great quest.

#38 heldmacm

heldmacm

• Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 10:01 PM

I found the power bracelet, and I'm back in business with Level 7.

#39 bull

bull

Experienced Forumer

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 03:09 PM

push 1 pushable block on the key symbol to get the new shield.

#40 heldmacm

heldmacm

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 02:04 PM

I could really use some help with Level 7.  I've visited every room except the boss and triforce rooms, and have the mirror shield, chime, map and boss key.  However, I can't figure out how to get to the boss.  I've tried bombing and super bombing everywhere that leads to that room, but I must be missing a warp.  If anyone could help me out, I'd appreciate it so I can finally finish this level.

#41 heldmacm

heldmacm

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 10:05 PM

Anyone?

#42 heldmacm

heldmacm

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 05:51 PM

Matt, can you please help me out so I can hopefully finish this game?

#43 )-( Marchland Malady )-(

)-( Marchland Malady )-(

• Members

Posted 28 December 2013 - 05:41 PM

Been blowing the wistle, bombing and burning. By blowing the wistle in the Forest by lake I got a "Gem of Magic". Does anyone know what this is? It was not placed in any of the other inventories but in the middle of them.

Also went to the graveyard and blew around and YEAH. Got the 3rd sword. Plus money and another heart piece. Still not upgrade on the boomarang.

Never mind I just found the upgrade to the boomargang. Interesting. Found it by accidently pushing a bush. LOL

Av

It looks like CastChaos was a source of inspiration for this quest.

Where is the bush that must be pushed?

#44 )-( Marchland Malady )-(

)-( Marchland Malady )-(

• Members

Posted 02 January 2014 - 04:25 PM

There is a room at the bottom of the fake dungeon that leads to some rupees, but the way to there even I can't find.

zelda001_zps4fd35e13.gifzelda004_zpsdb185611.gif

Is it reached by a shutter?

Is it reached by a fake wall?

Is it reached by a stairs passage?

I would say that at least one of the previous players of this quest found out how to get to that room, but that is probably way too optimistic.

Looks like nobody plays this quest anymore...

Edited by Nolornbon, 02 January 2014 - 06:33 PM.

#45 Darkmatt

Darkmatt

Pastel Heart

• Members

Posted 06 July 2014 - 11:13 PM

Hey boys and girls, FitS2 is updated and has been made considerably easier.

Don't get me wrong, you will still die very hard, but it won't be as often anymore. You actually have more of a fighting chance now.

Spoiler

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users