Posted 28 August 2019 - 08:03 PM

I submitted too :)

• Shane likes this

#1487 Aevin

Aevin

Lucas, the Reluctant

• Administrators

Posted 08 September 2019 - 12:28 PM

Congtratulations to the winner of Screenshot of the Week 711, Sheik! Thanks so much to everyone who submitted, voted, and commented.

Screenshot of the Week 712 is up, as well as Screenshot of the Month 176. SotW 713 is scheduled for September 22nd. Don't let the date creep up on you. Go ahead and submit as soon as you can!

• Jared likes this

#1488 Aevin

Aevin

Lucas, the Reluctant

• Administrators

Posted 22 September 2019 - 12:55 PM

Congrats to Shane for his winning shot in SotW 712! SotW is now up for voting, and what a great turnout we've got this time. Head over here to drop a vote for your favorite.

The next SotW will be on October 6th. Let's see if we can make the next contest as lively as this one.

• Jared likes this

#1489 Aevin

Aevin

Lucas, the Reluctant

• Administrators

Posted 06 October 2019 - 12:51 PM

Congratulations to Shane for his victory in Screenshot of the Week 713! Thanks again to everyone who submitted, voted, and commented. SotW 714 is up!

I'm not completely sure what the usual practice is for the voting period for Screenshot of the Month, but as of now, SotM 176 is still open for business. Go ahead and drop your vote if you haven't already.

The next Screenshot of the Week will open on October 20th! I'm looking forward to seeing some nice shots from everyone's projects!

#1490 Aevin

Aevin

Lucas, the Reluctant

• Administrators

Posted 20 October 2019 - 09:55 AM

Congrats to Shane on winning Screenshot of the Week 714! His lovely gameboy-styled shot captured some real attention. Now he's got a bit of a streak going.

And congratulations to Sheik for his victory in Screenshot of the Month 176! What's not to love about purple trees?

SotW 715 is up! Head over there to drop a vote, and some constructive criticism if you like. The next Screenshot of the Week is slated for November 3rd! With the Expo deadline approaching, don't forget to submit your screens here, too.

Finally, I have one last little announcement. Our backlog of SotW and SotM front page features has finally run out. By following the plan outlined here, we're finally all caught up! SotM 176 will be featured soon, and from now on, each SotW winner will be featured right after the contest. Having such a parade of winners was fun, but new winners will get some extra exposure on the site's front page. Winning here's a great way to promote your project, so I'd love to see more shots from in-progress quests.

• nicklegends, Shane and Matthew like this

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users