Photo

Screenshot of the Week 515

Orithan Joelmacool12 Truckroid Moosh

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
10 replies to this topic

Poll: Screenshot of the Week 515 (48 member(s) have cast votes)

~

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote

#1 nicklegends

nicklegends

Trofessional Pransposer

• Contributors
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 06 July 2015 - 01:13 AM

Joelmacool12
Joelmacool12.png
A Subrosian took over Links job? Preposterous!

Truckroid
Truckroid.png
https://38.media.tum...bo10_r1_250.gif

Orithan
Orithan.png
Sometimes when you return to old places, you unearth new secrets.

Moosh
Moosh.png
If you peel that mirror off the wall and look closely, you'll find no gameplay whatsoever. Mockup chopper, mockup chopper, rah rah rah!

• Joelmacool and Logos like this

#2 Shane

Shane

💙

• Moderators

Posted 06 July 2015 - 01:22 AM

Fantastic week! Every shot is absolutely great, but I ended up voting for Orithan. His unique take on a cave area is what stood out the most this week. But damn, this week's pick for me was tough.

• strike likes this

#3 Eddy

Eddy

ringle

• Moderators

Posted 06 July 2015 - 03:31 AM

Oh man, there's a lot of great stuff in this week...

Joelmacool12 - Another great DoR screen! Seriously, you need to make a quest out of this tileset, you really know how to use this. Looks like a great dungeon shot and I can't find much wrong with it, so great job!

Truckroid - This looks like a pretty unique snowy shot. I especially love the ice on the right side of the screen drifting off into the water, really neat touch.

Orithan - I really love where this screen is going. The flowers and detail really make the screen look beautiful. Great job man!

Moosh - I'm getting Lyrics of Death vibes here, just because of that sidescrolling usage :P The thing that really stands out here is that mirror right in the middle. That is beautifully designed and looks amazing.

I really don't know who to vote for this week, but seeing how Joelmacool12 never ceases to amaze me with his DoR screenshots, I think I'm gonna vote for him again lol. Great job to everyone else though, this was a fantastic week.

• Logos likes this

#4 Twilight Knight

Twilight Knight

Tell all with glee, Argon's on PureZC

• Members

Posted 06 July 2015 - 05:07 AM

I voted for Orithan. That must be the best cave I've ever seen in ZC.

#5 strike

strike

life is fragile, temporary, and precious

• Members

Posted 06 July 2015 - 07:38 AM

What the crap??? This week is incredible. Every shot could win most other weeks.

-Strike

#6 trudatman

trudatman

one point nine hero

• Members
  • Location:State Of Love And Trust, The United State Of Amorica.

Posted 06 July 2015 - 08:04 AM

so tough. great week. I have not yet decided.

#7 TheLegend_njf

TheLegend_njf

Deified

• Members

Posted 06 July 2015 - 12:11 PM

It's one of those weeks where I cannot decide. These are really too great to compete. So I nulled. 

• Joelmacool likes this

#8 SpikeReynolds

SpikeReynolds

Ironically bald furry

• Members

Posted 06 July 2015 - 12:48 PM

Joel's shot was a solid DoR shot. Maybe I'm just jaded because I've seen so many of them.

The bottom three shots are absolutely superlative. I almost couldn't pick between the three. So unique. In the end, I ended up voting for Truckoid.

#9 Nathaniel

Nathaniel

Deified

• Members

Posted 06 July 2015 - 01:00 PM

All of these screens I can see being a favorite for somebody.  All deserve votes from people, even though I can only give one.

Joel - You seem to be getting better at your screen design week after week.  This is a very well thought out dungeon piece.

Truckroid - New graphical twist on classic.  It looks like a work in progress, though, so I would love to see what else could be included in it.  So I at least like where it is going.

Orithan - Overall a nice Firebird screen.  Perhaps a bit overdone on ground details (where it's walkable), which I don't say nearly as much as I probably used to.  I am curious if it's part of a forest dungeon, a grown in cave area, or something else?  The doors hint at it not being an overworld.  Certainly unique on concept.

Moosh - Interesting and unique.  Simple but pleasant.

This is certainly a sort of week you don't see much of.  It's a nice break from the typical sorts of overworld screens you see the most of during a lot of weeks.  It displays quite a diversity of both tilesets and screen design for ZC.  It was a difficult choice, but I went with Moosh as the overall favorite.

#10 Logos

Logos

Gnome Child

• Members

Posted 07 July 2015 - 10:57 PM

These shots look like something you would see in Screenshot of the Month! I ended up voting for Moosh, as it stood out to me the most. Good job everyone.

#11 The Satellite

The Satellite

May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce.

• Members

Posted 12 July 2015 - 11:33 PM

With 48.65% of the vote, the winner of Screenshot of the Week 515 is Orithan!

Orithan.png

Congratulations!

Voting totals:

- Joelmacool12 (8 votes [21.62%])

- Truckroid (2 votes [5.41%])
- Orithan (18 votes [48.65%])
- Moosh (9 votes [24.32%])

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Orithan, Joelmacool12, Truckroid, Moosh

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users