Photo

Need testers for Dreams of Yesterday 2013.

• Please log in to reply
1041 replies to this topic

#766 nandobyker

nandobyker

Junior

• Members

Posted 15 August 2019 - 09:18 AM

i will download and try tonight thanks

Interesting.  I guess I wouldn't feel so bad about taking that hole out then.  The ladder itself is the main treasure in the "Predator" Dungeon of the Devouring Forest.  Note that the Gauntlet is gotten about 2/3 of the way through the Blester Tower dungeon and there should be one locked door or so near the top of the tower, so it should be possible, but I'll take a look at it when I get home.  Please remind me if you don't get an update on this within 12 hours.

EDIT: Now with %.013 fewer holes!

• ShadowTiger likes this

#767 nandobyker

nandobyker

Junior

• Members

Posted 15 August 2019 - 04:24 PM

i did download the .qst  file and overwrite to the old one, i play it , and i still see the hole that supposed to be removed

How do i enter on Devouring Forest if i dont have the ladder and the ladder is in there :augh:  :confused:

zc-screen00007.png

Edited by nandobyker, 15 August 2019 - 05:25 PM.

#768 ShadowTiger

ShadowTiger

The Doctor Is In

• Members

Posted 15 August 2019 - 05:29 PM

Try this.

There is another entrance to the Devouring Forest that only requires the L2 Gauntlets from the Ice Tower. If you go back to the Lost Woods near where you found the Wisest Owl, it's behind two heavy boulders. There's a squirrel sleeping in the middle of the woods. That's the "real" entrance to the Devouring Forest.

#769 nandobyker

nandobyker

Junior

• Members

Posted 15 August 2019 - 09:12 PM

when i got the key on the puzzle rock then i return on the castle tower and i saw another locked door OMG , then i desperately searched more on blester and luckly found the other last hidden key :tard:

now im on the forest of terror, thanks for your help :clap:

Try this.

There is another entrance to the Devouring Forest that only requires the L2 Gauntlets from the Ice Tower. If you go back to the Lost Woods near where you found the Wisest Owl, it's behind two heavy boulders. There's a squirrel sleeping in the middle of the woods. That's the "real" entrance to the Devouring Forest.

• ShadowTiger likes this

#770 P-Tux7

P-Tux7

💛

• Members

Posted 16 August 2019 - 01:24 AM

A few questions...

Spoiler

#771 ShadowTiger

ShadowTiger

The Doctor Is In

• Members

Posted 16 August 2019 - 04:15 AM

Happy to hear, nando! Godspeed!

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

#772 SofaKing

SofaKing

Defender

• Members

Posted 17 August 2019 - 02:08 PM

Storm tower is down.  If you know the one trick it is actually a very easy level, except for the boss which sucks with only the blue tunic.  Took a L2 potion to take it down.  

• ShadowTiger likes this

#773 ShadowTiger

ShadowTiger

The Doctor Is In

• Members

Posted 17 August 2019 - 03:10 PM

Congratulations! It's actually probably one of the easiest bosses. All you really need is one well placed super bomb for 150 rupees in that one shop between Kanavas and Crystal Canyon, and to turn the floor with the candle at any point during the fight.

#774 P-Tux7

P-Tux7

💛

• Members

Posted 17 August 2019 - 03:18 PM

Congratulations! It's actually probably one of the easiest bosses. All you really need is one well placed super bomb for 150 rupees in that one shop between Kanavas and Crystal Canyon, and to turn the floor with the candle at any point during the fight.

Did this work in the original? I thought it was a Patra L3 there with no shortcuts, and also those conveyors and pits. Better have your hammer.

#775 SofaKing

SofaKing

Defender

• Members

Posted 17 August 2019 - 03:44 PM

That's what I thought too.  A super bomb works on a Patra?  I know the floor trick it's part of what makes the level so easy.  

#776 ShadowTiger

ShadowTiger

The Doctor Is In

• Members

Posted 17 August 2019 - 04:00 PM

Oh snap, I apologize - I was thinking of a L2 Manhandla. That's what I get for using the internet while napping. :sweat: But yeah, in retrospect, I think there are many more difficult bosses. Any work I did to the Gohma Boss, for example, only made it easier and more possible. I spiffed up the Capotal Port boss to be more impressive and less deathknighty because honestly, &@$# Death Knights.

#777 nandobyker

nandobyker

Junior

• Members

Posted 18 August 2019 - 03:37 PM

when upgrade the hammer to quake hammer,i have a problem when i use any item on the right it dont have sound when i use it and when i use the flute , the game freeze :shrug:

Edited by nandobyker, 18 August 2019 - 04:05 PM.

#778 P-Tux7

P-Tux7

💛

• Members

Posted 18 August 2019 - 03:55 PM

Idea, make the subscreen transparent on the bottom too.
  • Jenny likes this

#779 ShadowTiger

ShadowTiger

The Doctor Is In

• Members

Posted 18 August 2019 - 04:35 PM

when upgrade the hammer to quake hammer,i have a problem when i use any item on the right it dont have sound when i use it and when i use the flute , the game freeze :shrug:

"On the right?" Can you be a lot more specific, please? Like a screenshot or something of the conditions right before it freezes?

Idea, make the subscreen transparent on the bottom too.

How does one do that? I don't believe I have any particular opaque large graphic behind it. Just that "erase subscreen" thing, which you obviously don't want to interact with lest it erase everything.

#780 nandobyker

nandobyker

Junior

• Members

Posted 18 August 2019 - 05:31 PM

"On the right?" Can you be a lot more specific, please? Like a screenshot or something of the conditions right before it freezes?

i was on the dojo, when i got the quake hammer upgrade, i just hit retry button maybe on a wrong area , then when i continue the game, when i use the flute, the game freeze, i did got a save backup to go back, then i did the quake hammer challenge again this time i did exit the area and save, then i had no problem this time 

zc-screen00003.png

i could not beat this room, what i have to do?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users