Time Key: Ideas?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 Bayta

Bayta

Herp

• Members

Posted 12 May 2008 - 05:18 PM

I've been going back and forth between deciding to just do a Doctor Who tileset, or doing a full quest. Well, recently, I got very interested in the old computer game series "Zork". In return, I wanted to make a Zork quest in ZC taking place after Return to Zork... Then I remembered that I have 2 other projects going right now. So I though "hey, why don't I make the Great Underground Empire the location of a Time Key fragment?". So that's the 3rd definate location on the list. So far, the list for Key Fragments is as follows:

Skaro (Dalek/Thal home-world) - During the war between the Kaleds and Thals.

Earth - Present-day, I guess.

Zork (I guess that could be the planet's name) - 50 years after the 2nd Great Diffusion (Return to Zork).

So does anyone have any ideas for where some of these key fragments can be hidden? The ideas don't have to be stolen from someone else. icon_razz.gif Yes, they can be of your own design.

#2 CastChaos

CastChaos

Deified

• Members

Posted 15 May 2008 - 06:05 AM

The key shards are like Triforce pieces, yes? They must be eight, yes? You could have all in different worlds described in cartoons/movies/comics/etc.

4. Spartacus and the Sun Beneath the Sea:
The pirates of the deep taken over the Shagma and their biggest treasure is a key shard. Locate them and get the key.

5. Mysterious Cities of Gold:
One golden city was found, but what about the other 6? One of them is said to have a key shard, but just very subtle hints lead there.

#3 Bayta

Bayta

Herp

• Members

Posted 18 May 2008 - 05:15 PM

Alright, those are interesting ideas. Thanks CastChaos. icon_smile.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users