Script request: Final Explosion + Strings

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Sans

Sans

Hey kid wanna buy hot dogs ?

• Members

Posted 19 May 2019 - 07:07 PM

hello everyone. I would like to ask a script request that i wish to attach it for a enemy for the Argument number: 5

-------------------------

Details:

* ZC version 2.53
*Global script, ffc Script. (maybe 2 differants version would do.)

Functions:

*Global version: 

String (music stop): When a enemy dies (Any enemies will do.) the string number setting in the script files will display before it start it death animation.
Light and Explosion: When a enemy start his death animation his body start to crackles a little bit while a white lights getting out, and after the body crackled enough the body will start like a normal explosion death animations but instead of disappears after the enemy will explode in a big white explosions (or dark explosions) and making the screen shakes a bit and after awhile the white (or black) stuffs will slowly fade. The Argument 5 would determine if the Final Explosion will be white light or dark black. 

*ffc version:
D0: would be the string number
D1: would determine if yes (1) the music stops or not (0). 
D2: would determine if the explosion should be white (0) or black (1).
D3: would be the attached enemy for using the script. 

---------------------------

on ether thoses versions as long the enemy doesn't completely disappeared or the animations doesn't stops Link would be stucks and cannot uses items. And in the end of the animations the secret flags triggers would be actived. 

Edited by Sans, 19 May 2019 - 07:09 PM.

#2 P-Tux7

P-Tux7

💛

• Members

Posted 19 May 2019 - 09:02 PM

For D2 do you mean that it's a circle coming out of the enemy but getting bigger to fill the screen?

#3 Sans

Sans

• Members

Posted 19 May 2019 - 10:22 PM

exactly like you said.

#4 Avaro

Avaro

o_o

• Members

Posted 20 May 2019 - 11:19 AM

Well instead of requesting a script you could make something like this with a cutscene.

• Shane likes this

#5 Sans

Sans

• Members

Posted 20 May 2019 - 05:54 PM

it's very difficult to making it as a cutscene. Because when Link warps in the differant screen for the same room the enemy (or the ffc) is not in the same position as the enemy was before it death making it not really realisable... As for the circle that getting bigger to fill the screne i cannot making thoses tiles manually... All i think so for making it work is really via the script file that would create the circle thing automaticly.  and i cannot really making the perfect circle tiles as well so you know where the problem is. The other problem is that i cannot carry over a position of a combo, a enemy, or even a ffc.

Edited by Sans, 20 May 2019 - 06:51 PM.

#6 Timelord

Timelord

The Timelord

• Banned

Posted 23 May 2019 - 08:29 AM

it's very difficult to making it as a cutscene. Because when Link warps in the differant screen for the same room the enemy (or the ffc) is not in the same position as the enemy was before it death making it not really realisable... As for the circle that getting bigger to fill the screne i cannot making thoses tiles manually... All i think so for making it work is really via the script file that would create the circle thing automaticly.  and i cannot really making the perfect circle tiles as well so you know where the problem is. The other problem is that i cannot carry over a position of a combo, a enemy, or even a ffc.

I'm confused:: In your PM, you requested this for 2.55?

#7 Sans

Sans

• Members

Posted 23 May 2019 - 09:49 AM

well not really but i think that would be best if that script would made for the version 2.55 and for the version 2.53. So let's say for both versions.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users